• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Paul_Exeter

Justified & Ancient

Encounters at ‘Spook Road’: Radioactivity and paranormal experiences at an ancient stone circle

"I have come to the view that certain types of slightly heightened radiation environments can possibly help trigger a specific range of psycho-spiritual experiences in some people – hallucinations or visions, however one chooses to describe them."

[...]

As I left the circle through the gate, I saw a car approaching … approximately half a mile away. I paid little heed to it. It appeared to be travelling 35-40mph, and I noticed it again as I reached my own car parked in the lay-by. I opened the boot [trunk] of my car (two seconds?) and suddenly realised the approaching car, with two occupants, had disappeared. The disappearance struck me much more forcibly than any impression of the importance of the car initially. It certainly had not stopped in the lay-by and no way had it had time to disappear around the next bend (300-400 yards away) … Either the car had disappeared or, somehow, I had suffered a time lapse. Usually I’m a very good judge of time, seldom wear a watch and can normally judge the time within five minutes at any time of the day and often at night as well. The distinct and overriding impression I had was that the car had disappeared[Cooper’s emphasis]. I’ve never experienced anything of this nature before … The experience was so odd that I decided to keep it to myself until the end of the monitoring period.

[...]

I glanced down at the road surface and watched it [seemingly] form into a pattern of concentric circles about seven inches in diameter. Simultaneously, I felt like I was vibrating … inside my head. It was like a ‘buzzing’ … I was looking at the circles, and … the road instantly returned to how it [normally] looked before. I looked up and saw an old-fashioned gypsy caravan; it was [made from] green wood and was the horse-drawn type. I saw it from behind. It was going away from us but hadn’t passed us … I glanced away, and when I looked back, the caravan had vanished. This whole incident lasted only a few seconds ….

This article is a modified excerpt from Paul Devereux’s The Powers of Ancient and Sacred Places:
https://www.dailygrail.com/2023/03/...ormal-experiences-at-an-ancient-stone-circle/

Encounters at ‘Spook Road’: Radioactivity and paranormal experiences at an ancient stone circle

"I have come to the view that certain types of slightly heightened radiation environments can possibly help trigger a specific range of psycho-spiritual experiences in some people – hallucinations or visions, however one chooses to describe them."

[...]

As I left the circle through the gate, I saw a car approaching … approximately half a mile away. I paid little heed to it. It appeared to be travelling 35-40mph, and I noticed it again as I reached my own car parked in the lay-by. I opened the boot [trunk] of my car (two seconds?) and suddenly realised the approaching car, with two occupants, had disappeared. The disappearance struck me much more forcibly than any impression of the importance of the car initially. It certainly had not stopped in the lay-by and no way had it had time to disappear around the next bend (300-400 yards away) … Either the car had disappeared or, somehow, I had suffered a time lapse. Usually I’m a very good judge of time, seldom wear a watch and can normally judge the time within five minutes at any time of the day and often at night as well. The distinct and overriding impression I had was that the car had disappeared[Cooper’s emphasis]. I’ve never experienced anything of this nature before … The experience was so odd that I decided to keep it to myself until the end of the monitoring period.

This article is a modified excerpt from Paul Devereux’s The Powers of Ancient and Sacred Places:
https://www.dailygrail.com/2023/03/...ormal-experiences-at-an-ancient-stone-circle/
The 'Dragon Project', I'd forgotten about that - nice idea, terribly designed experiment.

Given that one can see flashes of light due to ionizing radiation passing through the eyes/optic nerves (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmi...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7161418/) it's feasible that ionizing radiation could interrupt the operation of the rest of the brain in some way. I can't help thinking that might require radiation levels high enough to be a general danger though...

It might be there is some tiny critical area of the brain that can be 'poked' by a single particle - there an analogue in semi-conductors:

Back