• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Paul Is Dead (Sixties Hoax)

WhistlingJack said:
Try this - http://xoomer.virgilio.it.nyud.net/jame ... atman.html
_batman__by_RetinalMist.gif

Yah!

Thanks

Gordon

I think he's alive. Can't fake the voice or the faces he makes. Heh heh. :lol:

Oh boy, check out this new interview for a forthcoming documentary...

INTERVIEW with Joel Gilbert

The "very big secret", according to the movie, is that there was one witness to the fatal car accident: a girl called Rita whom Paul McCartney had picked up on the way home, and who jumped on her very famous chaffeur when she recognised him causing the crash. "Rita" is said to have survived and in the cover up operation was given plastic surgery, and a name change to "Heather Mills"[Insert laughter at this point]. According to the documentary, she re-connected with "Paul" McCartney in 1993 and threatened to expose him as "Faul" unless he married her, hence her losing her leg in a police motorcycle accident, which was "really" just a result of an attempt to silence her. Clearly bewildered by whether this film is 'for real', I continue to prod the tight-lipped Joel about the discrepancies with his 'documentary'.

The official website:

http://paulreallyisdead.com/

:lol:

Whoever is doing the voice over for the trailer isn't George Harrison, the accent veers between Scouse, Brummie, Irish and all points between.

And sounds nothing like him either in his Beatles days or latterly when a lot of the Scouse had faded.

Is this a Hoax about a hoax? :roll:

It's supposed to have been sent from London in Summer 2005, if you look at the postmark, the legible ones say "Leeds 8 Apr 200?" and Halifax....?

The stamp with the flag is from a 2001 set (although people do have stamps lurk round in their desk drawers for ages.)

It's on the Click the Evidence on the second page... http://paulreallyisdead.com/aboutthefilm.html

British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans. However, the remaining Beatles tried to signal fans with clues on album covers and in songs.

So basically that translates as, if this is all true, then John, George and Ringo were massive cocks who delighted in the prospect of the mass suicide of Beatles fans...

So if Paul is dead, who is the guy who's still walking about, doing major concerts, availing himself of Paul's wealth, hobnobbing with the great and good etc...?

Mythopoeika said:
So if Paul is dead, who is the guy who's still walking about, doing major concerts, availing himself of Paul's wealth, hobnobbing with the great and good etc...?

He's the Nestene Consciousness Auton clone.

Mythopoeika said:
You don't really think that there aren't theories about that, too?
What do you think these conspiracy nutters are - idiots?

Oh, I see... maybe you're right!

Rather excellent Radio 4 doc on this subject:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04l0tvb

Sort of a "soundscape" affair, but very evocative and with interesting interviews. Check out the academic who thinks conspiracy theories are ruining the world!

This takes it up a notch or two!

‘THE BEATLES NEVER EXISTED’ IS THE GREATEST, WEIRDEST BEATLES CONSPIRACY THEORY OF ALL TIME

You think you know the truth about The Beatles? I laugh at your ignorance! Perhaps you naively proclaim that “Paul is dead!” but you have no idea. Wake up, sheeple! Paul never even existed! The rest of ‘em, too! At least, this is the claim made by the batshit-crazy/amazing conspiracy website, The Beatles (as they were presented to us) Never Existed. This is truly the holy grail of music conspiracy sites; it appears it is an ongoing project—Alex Jones style—and the theory is premised entirely on the scrutiny of photographic “evidence.”

The premise?

This is a serious subject, not a joke, and this site is here to expose the actions of those who exploited these young men and defrauded us their fans. It is to defend the honor of everyone involved who did not take part in it willingly. It has become apparent to us in this extensive and painstaking research that there were never just four individual people known as “John”, “Paul”, “George”, and “Ringo” who comprised one Rock & Roll band known as “The Beatles”, and rose to fame as the world’s first supergroup. For all intents and purposes as far as we can tell, no one such group ever existed.

We are here to explore whether the original individuals themselves ever existed (and if so, what may have happened to them and by whom), but have not been able thus far to calculate how many of each persona were fraudulently presented to the world. Please join us at the forum if you care to and can be open-minded. This is a highly-emotional topic for many of us, and most of us have very strong feelings about it. We have started this work because we were once fans to varying degrees, and many of us still listen to and enjoy their music.

So yeah, The Beatles were a series of individuals imitating personas. It’s theorized that this is because four lone human beings couldn’t possibly produce the work of such a prolific band, much less meet all their social/media obligations. The blog concedes an uncanny resemblance between various Beatle bodies, but suggests that clones might have been used to keep up the charade.
Full article:
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_ ... er_existed

Just as one point among the madness - the Beatles never were a 'supergroup' - a supergroup is one like Emerson Lake and Palmer or Cream formed out of musicians already well known from other groups.

Is Stig Dead?

Stig O'Hara, the Rutles' lead guitarist, pictured below in an early Cavern Club performance in Rutland in 1962, had hidden in the background so much that a rumour went around in 1969 that he was dead. According to the rumor, he was supposed to have been killed in a flash fire at a water bed shop and replaced by a plastic and wax replica from Madame Tussauds.

stig.jpg

Several so-called "facts" helped the emergence of this rumour.

First, he never said anything in public. Even as the "quiet" one he had not said a word since 1962.
stig2.jpg
Secondly, on the cover of their then latest album, Shabby Road, he was wearing no trousers, and old Italian way of indicating death. Thirdly, Nasty supposedly sings "I buried Stig" on the song I Am The Waitress from the Tragical History Tour album. In fact he sings "E burres stigano" which is very bad spanish for "Have you a water buffalo?" Fourthly, on the Sgt. Rutter album he was leaning in the exact position of a dying Yeti (from the Rutland Book of the Dead). And finally, if you sing the title of "Sgt. Rutter's Only Darts Club Band" backwards it is supposed to sound very like "Stig has been dead for ages honestly". In fact it sounds uncannily like "dnab bulc strad ylno srettur tnaegres". Is Stig really dead? In recent years, "Stig" has joined in with several Rutles reunions, but since he never talks, there's no way of knowing if it's really the original Stig or not. In addition, over the years after the Rutles broke up, someone resembling Stig has been seen on stage as a member of Bonnie Raitt's band.

http://www.rutles.org/rstig.html

I only just heard of this conspiracy, believe it or not. Having had a look at loads of links about the possibility of there being more than one Paul, for whatever reason, I must conclude that he does look VERY strange at times post 1966, almost like another person. Not consistent in appearance, either, like something is "off".

I only just heard of this conspiracy, believe it or not. Having had a look at loads of links about the possibility of there being more than one Paul, for whatever reason, I must conclude that he does look VERY strange at times post 1966, almost like another person. Not consistent in appearance, either, like something is "off".
It's the drugs, maaaan. :cool:

I think it's plastic surgery, like Cilla had. It was a right palaver in those days.

He does look different, a lot heavier and it is well documented he was drinking heavily around the late 60's/early 70's.

I took a selfie at a request of a friend, as we were texting on Whatsapp. She'd not seen me in a couple of years as we live on different sides of the planet and I was surprised that I turned into a nowhere near as good looking version of Paddy Considine!

Well Gabriel and Fripp are class acts.
I see PHIL COLLINS is getting off easy then.

One night in 1985, I had a dream that Phil Collins was actually the devil, hiding in plain sight and throwing everyone off the scent with his bland pop tunes and friendly demeanor.

So much work is poured into proving Paul is dead, yet no one bothers to research Phil Collins' evil influence. But of course, that's just the way he wants it.

*nods wisely*

Ah, 'The Ubiquitous Phil', as my crowd named him back in the day.

I used to think Phil Collins was the Devil without the aid of nightmares at bedtime, but now he makes me laugh. Anyway, for a while post-Beatles I thought Paul McCartney was actually looking younger and younger, check out some of his 1970s-early 80s videos and see what I mean.

I used to think Phil Collins was the Devil without the aid of nightmares at bedtime, but now he makes me laugh. Anyway, for a while post-Beatles I thought Paul McCartney was actually looking younger and younger, check out some of his 1970s-early 80s videos and see what I mean.

Was discussing this with hubby yesterday (inspired by the Beatles Christmas gifts he received - he's a huge fan). Well, hubs thinks McCartney's younger looking appearance stemmed from being free from the stress of being in the Beatles, but I wonder if didn't have to do with his becoming a vegetarian. I looked it up and apparently he and Linda became vejos in the mid-70's. Or maybe it was a combination of those things? Easier to believe than him being dead, at any rate.

He was certainly eating healthier (presumably he never stopped doing so, he still looks fighting fit), but I believe he was also smoking, er, "herbal" cigarettes a lot more too, which you might have thought would cancel the health benefits out. Maybe not.

Of course, Stig O'Hara was meant to be George Harrison. Eric Idle was the Paul McCartney character (Dirk McQuickly)...

Nevertheless, between us, Joe public don't know why.

One night in 1985, I had a dream that Phil Collins was actually the devil, hiding in plain sight and throwing everyone off the scent with his bland pop tunes and friendly demeanor.

So much work is poured into proving Paul is dead, yet no one bothers to research Phil Collins' evil influence. But of course, that's just the way he wants it.

*nods wisely*

In that vein, if anyone gets the chance, the final scene of the last episode of Brian Pern was brilliant!

New book about the dead Paul and the replacement Faul.
Dr. Nick Kollerstroms book is called The Life and Death of Paul McCartney.

paulmccartney-book.jpg

Interview with the author on Youtube:

" The Terry Knight song "Saint Paul" that got the whole ball rolling was published by none other than MacLen Music, McCartney and Lennon's publishing company created in 1963 to publish their own music. Why would MacLen publish this one non-Lennon/McCartney work? All of Knight's other songs were published by Storybook Music. Perhaps it's because Lennon or McCartney suggested that Knight write it."

Perhaps there was an intended mystification?

I'm not rushing out for the halting Doc. Kollerstrom's book. Thirty quid plus at the moment with just two (mates?) rating it 100%.

:rofl:

Back