• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Male Genital Mutilation (Other Than Circumcision)

Of course, stretching a penis makes it unusable for 'pleasure' purposes.

The man with the world's largest penis has been officially classed as disabled .. wasn't sure where to post this news so this thread will have to do .. 18.9 inches ! (he's refused reduction surgery).

View attachment 7741

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/51809...-is-so-big-but-he-refuses-to-get-a-reduction/

I may may have mentioned it before somewhere here, but when I used to take a bus to my job, there was a quite old guy who would stand on the side of the road in bicycle shorts... I don't think he was going anywhere, I think he just liked to show his bulge, about 2/3rds as llong as this fellow here.

Many years ago I worked an open plan office, with fixed desk allocations.
Bloke who sat next to me announced one day to all and sundry that he had "A Prince Albert".
Rest of the staff all looked at each other without knowing what to say, until I asked "Why?"
He said he found it comfortable, and had been inspired by a friend.
"My friend goes round taking photos of people with penis modifications ."

The next day he suddenly whipped it out....

...his friend's photo collection, bound in a neat folder.

He showed an A4 sized black & white photo of a split penis to the whole office.
They then began a long conversation about the photos and what could be done etc.

Not what I wanted to see early in the morning - or at any time.
I averted my eyes.
"Well if it makes you happy" said I and then got on with my work.

Many years ago I worked an open plan office, with fixed desk allocations.
Bloke who sat next to me announced one day to all and sundry that he had "A Prince Albert".
Rest of the staff all looked at each other without knowing what to say, until I asked "Why?"
He said he found it comfortable, and had been inspired by a friend.

He showed an A4 sized black & white photo of a split penis to the whole office.
They then began a long conversation about the photos and what could be done etc.

Not what I wanted to see early in the morning - or at any time.
I averted my eyes.
"Well if it makes you happy" said I and then got on with my work.
I couldn’t deal with that before my first flat white of the morning.

I may may have mentioned it before somewhere here, but when I used to take a bus to my job, there was a quite old guy who would stand on the side of the road in bicycle shorts... I don't think he was going anywhere, I think he just liked to show his bulge, about 2/3rds as llong as this fellow here.
When I was bar working the Red Lion in Cromer, some of my punters were chuckling .. they let me in about 'the hammer' ... to cut a long story short, they were taking it in turns to pretend to go to the toilet because he had an unusually large penis and it had fallen out of the bottom of his shorts again. I never got to see it myself.

Recently someone on Facebook made a comment about the unpleasant sensation of a man's willy touching the inside of the toilet bowl when seated.

My comment was 'Clink!`
:wink2:

his "friend".....

"In 2018, William, a thoughtful, handsome guy in his late twenties with an eye for design and architecture, took a train up from his home in Baltimore to New York to meet a man he’d been chatting with online for a few months. They had dinner, checked into a hotel near Times Square with a nice view of the Hudson River, and got all showered up and clean.

Then, the man placed a restrictive band around William’s genitals and injected them with lidocaine. Once William was fully numb, the man sliced open his scrotum, cut off one of his testicles, and cauterized the testicular artery. He would have cut out William’s remaining testicle as well, but his cauterizing tool died. So, he sutured William up instead.

iu

This is not a horror story of an internet date gone Lifetime original movie-level wrong. The man William met was a cutter, someone who does underground surgeries on people who want to modify or remove part or all of their genitals. He had, to William’s knowledge, cut off over a dozen men’s testicles by that point..."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/insid...ckstreet-castrators-cutters-and-eunuch-makers

maximus otter

When I was bar working the Red Lion in Cromer, some of my punters were chuckling .. they let me in about 'the hammer' ... to cut a long story short, they were taking it in turns to pretend to go to the toilet because he had an unusually large penis and it had fallen out of the bottom of his shorts again. I never got to see it myself.

Red Lion, Cromer.

Do you know the postcode?

The dateline on this story is 1 April, but it's not outside the realm of known incidents ...
Sleeping man had penis CUT OFF by ‘girlfriend who flushed it down toilet because she suspected he was cheating’

A JEALOUS girlfriend cut off her lover’s penis and flushed it down the toilet while he slept after suspecting him of cheating, it is alleged.

The maimed man, identified by his last name Huang, woke up in incredible pain to find part of his manhood had been severed. ...

Dad-of-three Huang, 52, was “bleeding extensively” after waking from a deep sleep to the horrific discovery his member had been mutilated, reported local media in Taiwan.

The victim said he had fallen asleep after eating a bowl of chicken noodles soaked in wine at his home in Changhua County’s Xihu Township in Taiwan on Tuesday.

Huang said he woke up in incredible pain to find a fifth of his penis had been severed, and his girlfriend had allegedly flushed it down the toilet to stop it being reattached.

A fire brigade spokesman told local media the injured man "could still walk on his own although he was bleeding extensively".

Shocked Huang was taken by ambulance to nearby Changhua Christian Hospital where medics operated to stem the bleeding.

Doctors confirmed 1.5 centimetres had been chopped off from the end of Huang’s penis but his scrotum and testicles were still intact. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.thesun.ie/news/6789868/sleeping-man-penis-cut-off-flushed-down-toilet-taiwan/

Chasing Sheila's was eating into the amber nectar time so it was a no brainer.

:omr: :chain::beer:

I couldn't resist further googling. There are research papers on voluntary castration!!!

New Age Eunuchs: Motivation and Rationale for Voluntary Castration - Archives of Sexual Behavior​

Abstract​

We used a survey posted on the Internet to explore the motivation of men who are interested in being castrated. Out of 134 respondents, 23 (17%) reported already having been castrated. The 104 (78%) individuals who said they had not been castrated were asked why they wanted to be castrated and why they had not actualized that desire. They were given multiple-choice answers to select from. The major reason (selected by 40% of respondents) for desiring castration was to achieve a “eunuch calm” and freedom from sexual urges; however, a large proportion (∼30%) of respondents found fantasies about being castrated sexually exciting and a similar percentage desired castration for the “cosmetic” appearance it achieved (which we interpret to mean scrotal removal along with an orchiectomy). This high interest in castration as either a sexual stimulus (a fetish) or a cosmetic enhancement was unexpected and contrasted with the more classically stated motivation for voluntary castration in the psychiatric literature, i.e., libido control and transsexualism. Internet discussion groups that serve these men may encourage them to act out their castration fantasies. Alternately, Internet discussions may give them a displacement outlet for their fantasies and decrease the risk of castration by nonmedically qualified “street-cutters” or by self-mutilation. Forty percent of our respondents claimed that they would have an orchiectomy, if it were cheap, safe, and simple. A quarter wanted to try chemical castration first, but 40% were embarrassed to talk to their doctors about their interest in castration. Information now available on the Internet provides these men with increasingly easy access to street-cutters and directions on how to perform surgical castrations, putting them at risk of permanent injury and disability. Physicians need to be aware of these risks.

And more research. I can imagine that it's an interesting topic:

Voluntary Genital Ablations: Contrasting the Cutters and Their Clients​

Author links open overlay panel
Under a Creative Commons license
open access

Abstract​

Introduction​

Some healthy males voluntarily seek castration without a recognized medical need. There are currently no standards of care for these individuals, which cause many of them to obtain surgery outside of a licensed medical setting. We seek to understand who performs these surgeries.

Aim​

This study aims to characterize individuals who perform or assist in genital ablations outside of the healthcare system.

Methods​

A cross‐sectional Internet survey posted on eunuch.org received 2,871 responses. We identified individuals who had performed or assisted in human castrations (“cutters”; n = 98) and compared this group with all other survey respondents (n = 2,773), who had not assisted in castrations. Next we compared the cutters with the voluntary eunuchs. Lastly, because many of the cutters have themselves been castrated, we also divided the physically castrated population (n = 278) into cutters (n = 44) and noncutters (n = 234) and compared them.

Main Outcome Measures​

Self‐reported questionnaires were used to collect demographic information, gender identity and presentation, selected childhood experiences, and history of aggressive behaviors, self‐harming behaviors, and hospitalization.

Results​

Distinguishing characteristics of cutters included: (i) presenting themselves as very masculine, (ii) having had their longest sexual relationship with a man, (iii) growing up on a farm, (iv) witnessing animal castrations, (v) having a history of sexually inappropriate behavior, (vi) having been threatened with genital mutilation as a child, (vii) having a history of self‐harm, (viii) being raised in a devoutly Christian household, (ix) having had an underground castration themselves, and (x) having body piercings and/or tattoos.

Conclusions​

This study may help identify individuals who are at risk of performing illegal castrations. That information may help healthcare providers protect individuals with extreme castration ideations from injuring themselves or others. Jackowich RA, Vale R, Vale K, Wassersug RJ, and Johnson TW. Voluntary genital ablations: Contrasting the cutters and their clients. Sex Med 2014;2:121–132.

A Queensland electrician who removed the genitalia of two men at their request kept some body parts in his home freezer following the amateur surgical procedures, a court has been told.

Ryan Andrew King was sought out by the men after he advertised castration services, although his only medical qualification was an advanced first aid certificate, the Brisbane district court heard on Friday.

The 28-year-old offered the services through a eunuch website for people interested in the modification of male genitalia.

The two men wanted the surgery, but it was not available to them in any lawful way, the court was told...
Ryan Andrew King performed one of the amateur surgical procedures in a Brisbane backpackers hostel, a court has been told

This Tennessee man heeded the voices on his car radio, "severed" his penis, and threw it away either before or while leading lawmen on an extended car chase.
Cookeville Man Seriously Injured After Severing his Penis Before Leading Officers on Pursuit

Law enforcement officers encountered a bizarre incident Wednesday morning as a Cookeville man led them on a two county pursuit from Dowelltown to Lebanon on Highway 70. What they learned was that the man, 39 year old Tyson Gilbert had severed his own penis and tossed it out the car window somewhere along the route either before or during the chase. Gilbert said he heard voices on his car radio telling him to commit the act in order to save the world.

Trooper Bobby Johnson of the Tennessee Highway Patrol was the first to come across Gilbert after spotting his Honda Accord parked partially in the roadway on Highway 70 at Dowelltown.

“When I pulled up behind him and turned my lights on he took off and refused to stop. He was all over the road the whole time. He turned off on Old Liberty Road and came to a stop. He opened his door. He was naked and covered in blood. He then shut his door and kept driving,” said Trooper Johnson.

“The Alexandria Police Department spiked him (put down spike strips) on Highway 70 as he was going through Alexandria. He kept traveling westbound into Wilson County. The THP spiked him in Watertown but he continued westbound. We finally were able to box him in and got him stopped on Highway 70 right before the Interstate at I-40 and took him in custody. He was then transported to Vanderbilt Hospital, “said Trooper Johnson. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.wjle.com/news/cookevill...his-penis-before-leading-officers-on-pursuit/

German on trial for castrating men on his kitchen table

A German electrician went on trial Thursday accused of murder in the death of one man, and mutilating several others by performing illegal operations on their genitals.

800.jpeg

The 66-year-old told a regional court in Munich that he performed the procedures at the men’s request.

The defendant, whose name wasn’t released for privacy reasons, claimed he initially offered sexual services on sado-masochistic websites in order to earn money to pay off debts.

Later, the man allegedly expanded his repertoire by performing operations on his kitchen table in the town of Markt Schwaben, telling his victims that he was a trained medical professional, German news agency dpa reported.

The defendant told the court that he castrated, or partially amputated the genitals of, eight men between July 2018 and March 2020. But he denied responsibility for the death of one man, who died several days after the defendant performed a procedure on him.

The dead man’s body was found in a box by police three weeks later.

Prosecutors have charged the defendant with murder for failing to call help in the case of the man who died, and with serious and dangerous bodily harm.

https://apnews.com/article/oddities-europe-munich-ed30c73d397c3611a1712d2b9ec6c792

maximus otter

A Thai man suffering from cannabis-induced psychosis removed his penis with scissors. He was saved, but the snipped member was not.
A Man Chopped Off His Penis With Scissors in a Fit of Cannabis-Induced Psychosis, Doctors Say

A man in Thailand’s bong session went disastrously wrong, according to his doctors. In a new case report, they describe how he “completely amputated his penis” using scissors, apparently due to a rare episode of cannabis-induced psychosis. Though the man’s delusional symptoms faded after being admitted to the hospital and his injuries were treated, doctors weren’t able to reattach the lost appendage.

The bizarre injury was detailed in a paper published over the weekend in the Journal of Medical Case Reports by doctors from Chiang Mai University in Thailand.

The 23-year-old man had reportedly been a regular cannabis user for the past two years but had stopped for the preceding three months. He then got back into his habit by smoking two bongs of cannabis, equivalent to two grams worth, according to the paper. Two hours later, he began to experience an unwanted erection, along with a severe and persistent sharp pain in his penis; he also reported that his glans (the tip of the penis) looked “distorted” to him. In an attempt to stop the pain, he decided to grab a pair of scissors and to “trim the penile skin several times.” Eventually, he severed his penis clean off, leaving behind an inch-long stump. ...

He was admitted to the hospital two hours after the amputation and immediately treated with antibiotics and a tetanus booster. Emergency surgery stopped the man’s bleeding and cleaned his wounds, while he underwent a procedure to create a new opening so he could still urinate through his urethra. Unfortunately, though the penis was recovered, it was deemed too dirty and fragile to be reconstructed and reattached. By the time doctors saw the man, his amputated member had even been left crawling with ants ...
FULL STORY: https://gizmodo.com/man-chopped-off-penis-cannabis-induced-psychosis-1848462592

Here are the bibliographic details for the published case report. The full report is accessible at the link below. Not for the squeamish.

Jengsuebsant, N., Benjachaya, S., Vuthiwong, J. et al.
Penile self-amputation due to cannabis-induced psychosis: a case report.
J Med Case Reports 16, 37 (2022).
https://doi.org/10.1186/s13256-022-03267-0

FULL REPORT : https://jmedicalcasereports.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13256-022-03267-0
(WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGES OF THE SELF-INFLICTED DAMAGE)

‘Eunuch maker’ arrested after ‘castrating men live on television from his flat’

Six other individuals arrested following claims man in his 40s carried out illegal operations from his north London property

A 44-year-old man nicknamed “The Eunuch Maker” has been arrested amid claims he carried out dozens of castrations on men in his north London basement flat and broadcast the procedures on pay-per-view television.

b1f7dd44-dbd4-4f85-b004-926f4069d283.jpg

Six other men aged from their 30s to their 60s were also arrested after police raided the run-down property in the Finsbury Park area last December.

The castrations are believed to be part of the genital nullification, or “Nullo”, movement which has grown in popularity among those who do not wish to identify as male or female.

The majority of those who admit undergoing the procedure claim they are submissive gay males or wish to identify as asexual.

In an online interview, the Norwegian-born suspect, who is also an amputee, boasted of having undergone the procedure himself and also carrying it out on 58 other men.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/02/07/eunuch-maker-arrested-castrating-men-live-television/

maximus otter

More from the above article

"In an online interview, the Norwegian-born suspect, who is also an amputee, boasted of having undergone the procedure himself and also carrying it out on 58 other men.

He also claimed he kept the removed appendages in his freezer or stored them in alcohol inside his flat.

The man insisted he carried out the surgery in a “very professional way”, but neighbours in the residential street described regularly seeing ambulances turning up to the property.

In the online interview, the suspect explained how he carried out the procedure using a castration device known as a Burdizzo in order to “help others achieve their goal".

A Burdizzo:

Photos-of-burdizzo-castration .jpg

More from the above article

"In an online interview, the Norwegian-born suspect, who is also an amputee, boasted of having undergone the procedure himself and also carrying it out on 58 other men.

He also claimed he kept the removed appendages in his freezer or stored them in alcohol inside his flat.

The man insisted he carried out the surgery in a “very professional way”, but neighbours in the residential street described regularly seeing ambulances turning up to the property.

In the online interview, the suspect explained how he carried out the procedure using a castration device known as a Burdizzo in order to “help others achieve their goal".

A Burdizzo:

View attachment 51773

giphy.gif

maximus otter

A niche interest, surely.

Back