• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Peter Khoury (Australia): Alien Encounters; DNA From Alien Hair

Bill visited China

A poster wrote:I presume that the author of the report was un aware of the populations of red headed people with european features (certainly extramly similar to the gallic people in aperance at least) in the chinese desert. The mummies were found in the late 1980's and were dated to around 3000 years old.

Actually he just came back from there earlier this year and was also given DNA from those Red mummies.

Bill was invited and all expenses paid to visit the mummies (after Chinese Scientists read of his PCR DNA tests and the results) and also to see other scientific finds not seen by the general public.

So next question?

What you seem to be forgetting is that there were two DNA's on the one hair follicle, that doesnt make you interested?

Show me one human on Earth right now with two DNA sequences on the one hair follicle, there are none, that is the mystery of these hair samples.

As for another post that he just accidently picked it up from his bathroom sink and put it there.

The hair was tied around the base of his penis so tight it was bleeding, how can you possibly yourself wrap two hairs so tight you make your penis bleed without actually tying it there???

Some of the posts are very skeptical and make no sense, Peter is Lebanese the hair samples are not Lebanese.

Forgot your science doctrines, this is beyond science.

What it does show is that somewhere in the distant past these DNA sequences were lost in the general populations.

How could they re-appear in these two naked beings on his bed in Sydney is the question?

Its easy to sit there and say no no no.

But that just makes you look foolish when scientists have done the tests not mere mortals like us!

The FACT remains that two hair samples were found after an encounter with two naked beings which defy logical DNA tests on normal hair samples.

As I said show me one scientific experiment which showed Humans have two DNA sequences on the one hair follicle we dont and you wont find any anywhere that is the delima in this case.

As someone else stated the beings came first then the hair samples, you also didnt mention about his coughing fit which is where he swallowed her nipple after he bite it off.

This in turn led to him in the bathroom which in turn made him look at the base of his penis where he had excrutiating pain and the hairs were found and put in a sealed bag and then put in a dark place, that stopped any contamination and the darkenss luckily preserved the hair from sun damages etc...

The hair samples in FACT came into contact with no-one for 5-7 years and was another two years before Mullis invented the PCR DNA technique.

From when the hair samples were sealed in an airtight bag till the time they were taken out in controlled circumstances in a laboratory rules out some of the other posts claims to what happened.

For those who are saying NO no no, what are your scientific qualifications over Bill and his scientific team of scientists??

Ask yourself this what does it take to do a PCR DNA test on hair samples and can you do it and do you even have a centrifuge, if not then your skeptical claims are irrelevant.

We should be discussing the implications of such a find not dismissing it as "does the writer know of red haired Chinese".

Of course he does he has researched all races around the world, thats how they discounted most earth races from the DNA results and how they came to the conclussion on the rare Chinese side of it.

Bill also used a DNA database available to Scientists around the planet to come to his two conclussions on the only two families who still have this rare DNA.

Which is why he travelled to China and South-east Asia in the first place.

So the coughing fit was a possible allergic reaction to the nibble of a nipple he'd swallowed. As for the hair around his penis was that some sort of punishment or did these two women simply have kinky tastes? Or did they want some sort of test to be run on it? Or a combination of all three possibilities?

Tulip Tree said:
Maybe she was angry about being bitten?
That's what I meant when I said it might have been some sort of punishment.

None of it is a FACT so far. IMHO it would need alot more independant corroboration first.

As with all such cases, one has to imagine them being presented in a court case - would this claims and the presented evidence indeed bear any weight?

hair

Bannik said:
So the coughing fit was a possible allergic reaction to the nibble of a nipple he'd swallowed. As for the hair around his penis was that some sort of punishment or did these two women simply have kinky tastes? Or did they want some sort of test to be run on it? Or a combination of all three possibilities?

I have a strong feeling the hair samples were already placed at the base of his penis before he realised they were even on the bed.

To maybe not let him cum which would maybe stop him being aroused by the White haired blonde, although Peter told me he wasn't aroused but shocked they were both naked.

The entire event appears to be the Blonde showing the Dark haired one how to have some kind of sexual response with a human.

When Peter bit off the tip of the nipple-the Blonde looked at the black haired person as if to say "This isn't how it should be".

An encounter with sexual innuendos which didnt go to plan.

As the coughing fit started these girls and they were gilrs reacted by disappearing into the daylight.

This was a daylight early morning encounter by the way if you didn't know.

If they wanted it to be tested they were really fortunate Peter kept the hair samples sealed for so long, he even forgot about the hair samples at one stage.

Peter was also regressed by Prof Mack from Harvard who stayed at Peters house after Peter invited him over for some UFO conferences; which Mack was the main talker.

On Peter's website there are many shots of Mack here in Australia with Peter and his family.

Have I shown you Peters actual website I maintain as well??

The equipment used by Bill and his collegues are on Peter's website.

http://www.ufoesa.com

*wondering if I should talk of my own experiences mmmmmmmmmmmmmm* maybe not.

Ive had a floating breathing moving skull above my bed while wide awake reading a book with the light on.

From Bil Chalker

BACKGROUND AND PERSPECTIVE

As a scientist, I am aware of the fundamental position that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. How-ever, such evidence also often requires extraordinary inves-tigation and research to obtain it. J. Allen Hynek put his finger on the real problem in a 1981 issue of Frontiers of Science.

Sadly, not much has changed. He wrote, ?we come face to face with the charge that after 30 years of dealing with UFO reports we still have no really convincing ?hard data?. . . .

I grow livid when such charges of ?no data? are made. After years of frustration without the funds to pay for adequate laboratory and other professional work, I bristle at the lack of understanding on the part of the scientific skeptics, who wouldn?t get to first base without well funded research projects with staff, travel and laboratory facilities. . . .

All we have are abortive, often amateurish attempts at data gathering, data analysis, and feeble attempts at laboratory studies (on a charity basis, of course), all of which dwindle into inconclusion and frustration. . . .

It is my contention that ?hard? data may well have been present in many UFO cases but their discovery and definitive establishment has repeatedly gone by default for lack of professional (funded) treatment.

It has always been a case of ?too little and too late,? necessitated by the use of volunteers bolstered only by their unselfish devotion to the pursuit of an overwhelming mystery.?

To date, some compelling evidence has been discovered for the physical reality of mainstream UFO events:
? Physical traces from UFO landing cases; Rosedale, Australia (1980), Transen Provence, France (1981), and Tully, Australia (1966);

? Electromagnetic effects in close encounter incidents, particularly car stalling cases; Levelland, Texas (1957), and Norah Head, Australia (1973);

? Radar-visual encounters; the Sea Fury Australian Navy pilot encounter (1954);

? Physical effects on witnesses the alleged fatalities in Cooktown, Australia (1959), the Texas Cash-Landrum encounter (1980), and the ?chupa? encounters in Brazil, where fatalities have been reported; and to a lesser extent, photographic evidence?the Australian Benboyd UFO movie (1976).

Similar evidence to support the reality of abduction events has been lacking or not compelling. And yet such events have come to dominate the entire UFO scene.

Indeed, we have the extraordinary problem that the abduction phenomenon is now seen as the core of ufology. The UFO phenomenon itself has been abducted by the alien abduc-tion phenomenon.

Until we have gained a much greater certainty about abduction data, it should not be central to our understanding of the UFO mystery.

We are much more certain about the physical dimensions of the mainstream UFO phenomenon. We shouldn?t abandon the firm foundations developed over decades for the extraordinary uncertainties and fantastic claims that dominate the field today.

Re: Strange Evidence

STRANGE EVIDENCE: Peter Khoury interview STRANGE EVIDENCE: Peter Khoury interview
[Copyright Notice]

BY BILL CHALKER

IUR SPRING 1999 Peter Khoury pt1

Most of the Australian abduction cases I have researched since the 1970s have perhaps told me more about the human condition than they have about UFOs. Some may wish to argue the point, but the majority of these cases have been conspicuously devoid of compelling physical evidence. The 1993 Narre Warren incident is one of the few compelling exceptions.

Here we are dealing with an event that appears to involve physical evidence and three groups of apparently independent witnesses who may confirm a disquieting reality.

A woman, Kelly Cahill, contacted me on October 4, 1993, seeking assistance in understanding a bizarre experience she had near the Melbourne suburban housing estate of Narre Warren North, in the foothills of the Dandenongs, Victoria, between Belgrave and Fountain Gate, during the early hours of August 8, 1993.

This incident has been now extensively documented. My own account of the complex episode has appeared in ?An Extraordinary Encounter in the Dandenong Foothills? (IUR, Sept./Oct. 1994), and also in my book The Oz Files (1996), pp. 9?16. Keith Basterfield described the case in his UFOs: A Report on Australian Encounters (1997), pp. 123? 128, and Kelly Cahill has written about the incident herself in her book Encounter (1996).

The incident appears to involve independent confirmation of a CE3 and missing time in that at least two and possibly three groups of people unknown to each other witnessed the same UFO and entities, and experienced missing time. Perhaps for the first time, independent witnesses have offered strikingly similar information, thus making a convincing case for the reality of the strange events described.

This reality is further strengthened by a range of apparently related physical traces, including ground traces, a low level magnetic anomaly apparently consistent with the location of the UFO encounter, and effects on some of the witnesses. I referred Kelly Cahill to John Auchettl and his group Phenomena Research Australia (PRA).

They had two different laboratories confirm several unusual anomalies and magnetic problems at the apparent site of the UFO landing. Some interesting changes in soil chemistry were detected?an above average sulphur content, the presence of pyrene (which occurs in coal tar and is also obtained by the destructive hydrogenation of hard coal), and tannic acid?in a crescent shaped indentation. There was a triangular formation of dead grass on the ground, spaced out in the site.

These physical dimensions represent compelling evidence for a reality underlying abduction events. The case is a striking example of the importance of focusing on the physical evidence for extraordinary UFO events. Such a strategy will provide for insight into the nature and purpose of UFO activity. However, cases like Narre Warren are rare. Most abduction events have little or no direct, unambiguous evidence.

Implants, missing fetuses, scars, and other abduction related anomalies still have not been sufficiently substantiated.

Over the years, I have been fortunate to have been able to work with an informal network of scientists who all view the UFO phenomenon as worthy of serious attention. (Many of my ?invisible college? colleagues prefer to contribute anonymously because the UFO problem is seen as a forbidden science.

The frustrating thing is not that many scientists are skeptical about UFOs, but that they ignore what is often powerful evidence. However, the impact of the ?court of science? and the ?politics of science? is powerful, so ufology has not yet won the support of mainstream science.)

One approach we have been investigating is biological, involving the use of powerful DNA techniques to examine physical evidence from abduction episodes.

Indeed, if these bizarre events occur at some physical level (at least as we understand it), then potential physical DNA evidence should be available. We have been studying some specimens, in particular a controversial hair sample. As the following report will show, we have undertaken a mitochondrial DNA Sequence analysis of a hair follicle from an apparent alien abduction case.

This method has allowed us to provide a measure of reality to an experience that would otherwise be deemed just too bizarre.

Without this level of scientific validation, the incident would be no less unbelievable than most other abduction episodes. But now the case has the benefit of scientific evidence that lends it credibility and hints at unusual and hitherto unsuspected connections.

ALIENS AND HAIR?

Most aliens in abduction episodes, particularly the so called ?grays,? are described as hairless, but in a significant number of cases hair is mentioned.

Tall, Nordic like beings have been reported, as in the Travis Walton case of 1975. Separate from his initial encounter with small, fetuslike aliens, Walton reported seeing three tall humanoids, two men and a woman, each similar in appearance and with the same coarse, brownish blonde hair. The woman?s hair was longer, past her shoulders. There are many other cases like this.

The apparently bald grays have only dominated abduction reports in the last two decades, especially since Whitley Strieber?s Communion (1987). Budd Hopkins in Intruders (1987) described ?hybrid children? with thin, wispy hair. David Jacobs in The Threat (1998) records extensive abductee interactions with human looking hybrids. The concept of hybrids in abduction accounts is difficult to reconcile with our current understanding of the limitations of interspecies breeding.

Indeed, given the possibility that we may be dealing with a vastly technologically superior species that is very likely biologically different from us, alien human hybrids seem both scientifically improbable and logically implausible. We might reason that if aliens have visited us through advanced space travel or some space time wormhole, the barriers to combining different biochemical building blocks might have also been solved.

But, even then, why create such hybrids? Maybe David Jacobs?s scenario should be turned on its head: Perhaps alien-human hybrids are a cover for a much simpler agenda, the preservation of our stock, not theirs.

But this is wild, unsubstantiated speculation. Michael Swords has presented some excellent reviews of this problem in ?Extraterrestrial Hybridization Unlikely,? MUFON UFO Journal, November 1988, and ?Modern Biology and the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis? in the MUFON 1991 International UFO Symposium Proceedings.

An entertaining discussion of the problems can also be found in Jeanne Cavelos?s book The Science of the X-Files (see the chapter on ?Grays, Hybrids, and UFOs?).
STRANGE EVIDENCE: Peter Khoury interview
[Copyright Notice]

BY BILL CHALKER

IUR SPRING 1999 Peter Khoury pt1

Most of the Australian abduction cases I have researched since the 1970s have perhaps told me more about the human condition than they have about UFOs. Some may wish to argue the point, but the majority of these cases have been conspicuously devoid of compelling physical evidence. The 1993 Narre Warren incident is one of the few compelling exceptions.

Here we are dealing with an event that appears to involve physical evidence and three groups of apparently independent witnesses who may confirm a disquieting reality.

A woman, Kelly Cahill, contacted me on October 4, 1993, seeking assistance in understanding a bizarre experience she had near the Melbourne suburban housing estate of Narre Warren North, in the foothills of the Dandenongs, Victoria, between Belgrave and Fountain Gate, during the early hours of August 8, 1993.

This incident has been now extensively documented. My own account of the complex episode has appeared in ?An Extraordinary Encounter in the Dandenong Foothills? (IUR, Sept./Oct. 1994), and also in my book The Oz Files (1996), pp. 9?16. Keith Basterfield described the case in his UFOs: A Report on Australian Encounters (1997), pp. 123? 128, and Kelly Cahill has written about the incident herself in her book Encounter (1996).

The incident appears to involve independent confirmation of a CE3 and missing time in that at least two and possibly three groups of people unknown to each other witnessed the same UFO and entities, and experienced missing time. Perhaps for the first time, independent witnesses have offered strikingly similar information, thus making a convincing case for the reality of the strange events described.

This reality is further strengthened by a range of apparently related physical traces, including ground traces, a low level magnetic anomaly apparently consistent with the location of the UFO encounter, and effects on some of the witnesses. I referred Kelly Cahill to John Auchettl and his group Phenomena Research Australia (PRA).

They had two different laboratories confirm several unusual anomalies and magnetic problems at the apparent site of the UFO landing. Some interesting changes in soil chemistry were detected?an above average sulphur content, the presence of pyrene (which occurs in coal tar and is also obtained by the destructive hydrogenation of hard coal), and tannic acid?in a crescent shaped indentation. There was a triangular formation of dead grass on the ground, spaced out in the site.

These physical dimensions represent compelling evidence for a reality underlying abduction events. The case is a striking example of the importance of focusing on the physical evidence for extraordinary UFO events. Such a strategy will provide for insight into the nature and purpose of UFO activity. However, cases like Narre Warren are rare. Most abduction events have little or no direct, unambiguous evidence.

Implants, missing fetuses, scars, and other abduction related anomalies still have not been sufficiently substantiated.

Over the years, I have been fortunate to have been able to work with an informal network of scientists who all view the UFO phenomenon as worthy of serious attention. (Many of my ?invisible college? colleagues prefer to contribute anonymously because the UFO problem is seen as a forbidden science.

The frustrating thing is not that many scientists are skeptical about UFOs, but that they ignore what is often powerful evidence. However, the impact of the ?court of science? and the ?politics of science? is powerful, so ufology has not yet won the support of mainstream science.)

One approach we have been investigating is biological, involving the use of powerful DNA techniques to examine physical evidence from abduction episodes.

Indeed, if these bizarre events occur at some physical level (at least as we understand it), then potential physical DNA evidence should be available. We have been studying some specimens, in particular a controversial hair sample. As the following report will show, we have undertaken a mitochondrial DNA Sequence analysis of a hair follicle from an apparent alien abduction case.

This method has allowed us to provide a measure of reality to an experience that would otherwise be deemed just too bizarre.

Without this level of scientific validation, the incident would be no less unbelievable than most other abduction episodes. But now the case has the benefit of scientific evidence that lends it credibility and hints at unusual and hitherto unsuspected connections.

ALIENS AND HAIR?

Most aliens in abduction episodes, particularly the so called ?grays,? are described as hairless, but in a significant number of cases hair is mentioned.

Tall, Nordic like beings have been reported, as in the Travis Walton case of 1975. Separate from his initial encounter with small, fetuslike aliens, Walton reported seeing three tall humanoids, two men and a woman, each similar in appearance and with the same coarse, brownish blonde hair. The woman?s hair was longer, past her shoulders. There are many other cases like this.

The apparently bald grays have only dominated abduction reports in the last two decades, especially since Whitley Strieber?s Communion (1987). Budd Hopkins in Intruders (1987) described ?hybrid children? with thin, wispy hair. David Jacobs in The Threat (1998) records extensive abductee interactions with human looking hybrids. The concept of hybrids in abduction accounts is difficult to reconcile with our current understanding of the limitations of interspecies breeding.

Indeed, given the possibility that we may be dealing with a vastly technologically superior species that is very likely biologically different from us, alien human hybrids seem both scientifically improbable and logically implausible. We might reason that if aliens have visited us through advanced space travel or some space time wormhole, the barriers to combining different biochemical building blocks might have also been solved.

But, even then, why create such hybrids? Maybe David Jacobs?s scenario should be turned on its head: Perhaps alien-human hybrids are a cover for a much simpler agenda, the preservation of our stock, not theirs.

But this is wild, unsubstantiated speculation. Michael Swords has presented some excellent reviews of this problem in ?Extraterrestrial Hybridization Unlikely,? MUFON UFO Journal, November 1988, and ?Modern Biology and the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis? in the MUFON 1991 International UFO Symposium Proceedings.

An entertaining discussion of the problems can also be found in Jeanne Cavelos?s book The Science of the X-Files (see the chapter on ?Grays, Hybrids, and UFOs?).

Where can I find "An artist's impression of the blonde haired "nordic" being encountered by Peter Khoury in Sydney during 1992?" And other pictures of course.

Photos here

Here ya go.

http://www.ufoesa.com/1992_experience.htm

There Are 8 pages which also shows the equipment used by Bill and his collegues as well as the drawings of the two beings.

Although Peter thinks the dark haired one was more of a pageboy haircut which is why the black ink is at the top of her hair.

Some points of concern to raise about what Chalker has said -

1) UFO effects on cars aren't 'proof' when the witness says their car's engine has been effected. We only have their word for it. Liekwise, radar 'proof' from the 1950s is also not necessarily proof, seeing as at that time radar was capable of giving returns from natural phenomena (as is possible today), or false/unusual returns from technical problems within the equipment. Compare how more modern radars tend not to produce so many radar contacts WRT UFOs.

2) I see that regressive hynosis was used in the Peter case, carried out by Mack, who has an interested in the abduction hypothesis. This is not good on two grounds - (a) regressive hypnosis may not provide any material about real events, and (b) questions could be framed and asked which produce 'abduction'-type experiences under this type of hypnosis, especially as there may be contamination by the interviewer. This is a known concern and one wonders why abduction researchers still continue to use the technique.

So, there is IMHO still no hard evidence - alot is cited, but as yet no-one has collated all of this and presented the actual data - quoting cases is not enough, I'd argue. You'd have to show all of your evidence, as you would have to do in a court case. The other problems is that Chlaker assumes that UFOs and ETs are one and the same, which may not be the case.

Re: Bill visited China

java jimi said:
What you seem to be forgetting is that there were two DNA's on the one hair follicle, that doesnt make you interested?

Show me one human on Earth right now with two DNA sequences on the one hair follicle, there are none, that is the mystery of these hair samples.
How do we know that there wasn't any contamination with other DNA? PCR is capable of amplifying a single DNA molecule. Isn't it possible that that might be the explanation for the "two DNAs"? Can you guarantee that not one single molecule of DNA crept in from elsewhere?

For those who are saying NO no no, what are your scientific qualifications over Bill and his scientific team of scientists??

Ask yourself this what does it take to do a PCR DNA test on hair samples and can you do it and do you even have a centrifuge, if not then your skeptical claims are irrelevant.

Even if I didn't know my western blot from my southern blot, or my glycine from my adenine, I would still hope that you would be willing to debate doubts and concerns that I might have about the interpretation. An unwillingness to debate is usually the charge laid at the door of skeptics, surely it can't also be true of believers. ;)

We should be discussing the implications of such a find not dismissing it as "does the writer know of red haired Chinese".

This is pre-supposing the interpretation of what the find is. Being a Fortean board, you should not be surprised to find a wide range of views and interpretations.

Of course he does he has researched all races around the world, thats how they discounted most earth races from the DNA results and how they came to the conclussion on the rare Chinese side of it.

If he's done all of that, then I assume that he has published the results of his genetic studies of all races. Do you have a reference to any papers that he has published? (I'll look them up and have a read. They may provide some of the more detailed technical background for this.)

Bill also used a DNA database available to Scientists around the planet to come to his two conclussions on the only two families who still have this rare DNA.

Which database are you referring to here. Again, it would provide a bit more technical background.

Its not as much as if it is a hair of alien origin as it is a matter of figuring out what it is and is not without nailing down a specific cause right off that bat. I have see accusations that say that you cant dismiss it on the onset then why should you confirm it is of alien origin right away without considering the alternatives? So the hair is not a complete human DNA map but close so I can ask you this. Apes share something like 99.9% of human DNA so why can we not also assume that a Ape was in his bedroom that night and not some sort of alien? Now you might say “an ape? that’s just stupid and impossible”. However, an alien civilization that has either figured out how to travel interstellar distances or cross dimensions is a acceptable alternative? That’s just not good enough for me without better evidence.

Re: Bill visited China

java jimi said:
The hair samples in FACT came into contact with no-one for 5-7 years and was another two years before Mullis invented the PCR DNA technique.
I don't fully understand the significance about the hair samples being collected two years before Mullis invented PCR, but according to the article, the events in question happened during 1992. Mullis invented PCR during the 1980's (The journal Science named PCR and the polymerase used in the reaction as "Molecule of the year" in 1989.) I'm sure you can see that there is an inconsistency here. ;)

Though, as I said, I still don't understand why there is a need to say if the event happened before, or after, the invention of PCR.:confused:

So the hair is not a complete human DNA map but close so I can ask you this. Apes share something like 99.9% of human DNA so why can we not also assume that a Ape was in his bedroom that night and not some sort of alien?

Actually an ape we can trace back alott further than the DNA from these two beings in his room. Also we know Apes we have huge databases on there DNA.

Apes dont have a RARE Sequence we know what it is, but the DNA tests showed they have two of the rarest known linages to man except for Aborigines etc..

What are two beings with the rarest known DNA sequences on the planet doing naked in a bed in Sydney with a Married man in daytime hours is more the question.

The Ape thing we would have known instantly who it belonged with, with these two ladies we dont know so therefore its 99% rarer than an Apes DNA isnt it!

NO wait; two of these beings so its 50% rarer than an Apes S*

DNA genticists have travelled the globe looking for things like, the earliest DNA for travellers across the bering strait, of which they found one lady left in America who has the original gene from the earliest settlers from the Berign strait, the same with asia and India they have found the actual women whos linage goes back to the first and on and on, but in Australia the ABorigines they cant work out where they came from by DNA.

Same with these Beings they are not your average run of the mill people who we can take samples from anyone in the region and say see this matches there DNA its just a coincidence but it isnt its very rare and almost non existant in Humans right now.

Except for two families on the entire planet, of which one is a Molonogoloid race. Also Asians do not have pure blonde hair.

I think we should be talking about the actual hair than matching DNA with apes or anything else, they dont match and thats the mystery of it all.

It really comes down to how did the rarest DNA lineage on the planet end up in the base of this persons body (penis).

Re: Re: Bill visited China

Have I stated im a believer,I only posted from Bills and Peters website as I thought people would be interested to know that competent scientists have done tests on an alledged set of hair samples, considering we here that science wont touch this UFO stuff.

My opinion matters not, the FACTS of the tests do.

As I have said they tested all people who came in contact with the hair sample including an Asian scientist in the lab, the FACT still remains the tests showed clear to clear not clear to black as would be expected if they were completely Asian which is how Asian DNA comes up clear to black in the follicle in tests.

Sorry when I mentioned 2 years later I was talking about the science paper about advanced hair cloning techniques not the actual invention of PCR. My mistake I stand corrected *S*.

The DNA databases are government run in all countries, which are available to scientists, although China and Singapore would not let Bill interview the actual familes with this rare DNA they did confirm they existed.

I will have to ask Bill for details on the databaes but there not available to the general public I know that.

java jimi said:
It really comes down to how did the rarest DNA lineage on the planet end up in the base of this persons body (penis).
Does anyone have any ideas? Just how did one of the rarest DNA lineages on the planet end up on the base of this guy's penis?:hmm:

:confused:

I'd want to see more independant tests before I even consider the possibility that the hair does indeed have such unusual DNA.

There is now a book out called "Hair of the Alien" and the author has a blog which disucsses the results including some odd occurences:

http://theozfiles.blogspot.com/2005/07/ ... actor.html

and they have other posts on it.

The question arises though - if it is human DNA then why think it could come from an alien?

For example:

I cautiously used conservative data about the CCR5 deletion mutation in the human genome, which suggested recent origin (perhaps about 5,000 years ago) and rare occurence amongst the planetary human population, being mainly found at a low percentage among peoples of north east European descent.

As it is said to come from a Nordic Alien and the DNA suggests it is from someone originting in that general area.........

The book is:

Hair of the Alien: DNA and Other Forensic Evidence of Alien Abduction
Bill Chalker

www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/07434 ... ntmagaz-21
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0743492 ... enantmc-20

I like reading and watching about the Australian Peter Khoury who had 2 Alien encounters in 1988 and 1992 with the latter involving 2 Female Aliens.......mental

1613078729462.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall reading about that some years ago...and I recall people saying that there wasn't enough weird gene pool info to indicate alien genes present in the sample. Or something like that. :thought:

I recall reading about that some years ago...and I recall people saying that there wasn't enough weird gene pool info to indicate alien genes present in the sample. Or something like that. :thought:
Looking on a Alien Expanse website forum from 2019 and it could be all a scam in basic words :(....life's can be so boring.

So the lurid story of a three-way with a couple of alien babes turned out to be the product of a head injury and some powerful meds, with a highly dubious DNA investigation thrown in for good measure. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Easy to see why it sold well.

I'm not going to Google "anatomically correct" "Khoury" "alien" companion doll, with pubic hair refills. :sneaky2:
Because I am sure there would already be one out there. On Etsy probably.

So the lurid story of a three-way with a couple of alien babes turned out to be the product of a head injury and some powerful meds, with a highly dubious DNA investigation thrown in for good measure. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Easy to see why it sold well.
We can always bank on Antonio Villas Boas abduction...maybe.

Back