• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Photograph

A

Anonymous

a digital photograph of the top of my stairs... some people see something, some people see nothing.

Some people shrug it off, some people shriek in terror or disbelief.

spannerhan_2002768.jpg

I myself am a shruger. Yup, there's a shape. Could be pretty much anything, but it'll be fun to see what you guys think! :D

Funny that,didnt really see anything so i had a digital zoom in,and theres a distinct pair o' legs on a slouching figure.Quite creepy really 8)

Isn't the obvious question this:

"What do you normally keep at the top of your stairs on the left side of that entrance?"

Human_84
"What do you normally keep at the top of your stairs on the left side of that entrance?"

Nothing. There is another doorway on the left, but the image is object-free, save for the banester, which is on the right.

Shellac said:
Funny that,didnt really see anything so i had a digital zoom in,and theres a distinct pair o' legs on a slouching figure.Quite creepy really 8)

I can see it now on my home computer (Mac G3); saw nowt on the computer at work (WinXP, not sure what's under the hood).

Can someone show us the zoomed pic?

I see a shape looks a lot like a girl, but I can see it better when it is unzoomed. ( I just made that word up)

Could be a girl, could be nothing out of the ordinary.

May I inquire as to why you took a pic of the stairs? Is the dwelling "haunted"?

It looks like the girl from The Ring...

If you want to see something you can make out the figure of a girl, but I think it's just natural elements and then imagination filling in the rest e.g. what you can imagine as the head is actually the wallpaper on the lower half of the room.

Panhandle said:
Human_84

Nothing. There is another doorway on the left, but the image is object-free, save for the banester, which is on the right.

The dorrway on the left... is it once you cross thru the main doorway, or is the left door just before the other?

And yeah, why did you take a picture of the top of the stairs?

I can't see the picture at all (I have a little red cross). Can anyone else post it as I can't bypass the firewall at work? Please..... :D

Could you take the picture for us again, panhandle? To see if the "apparition" is still there

Apparently, the house is haunted. Some strange stuff has been seen/heard/felt/smelt...tasted? In there.

The doorway is outside that door you see.

I will take another picture and post it when I find the installation disc for my new digital camera.

Edit: Oh, yeah. And I was testing the camera by taking pictures of random stuff. I took it back, the quality is awful.

hmmm

it is possible to see a young girl - if you strain your imagination...

(which sounds a bit pervy really :oops: )

Elffriend said:
I can't see the picture at all (I have a little red cross). Can anyone else post it as I can't bypass the firewall at work? Please..... :D

I would post it so you can see it, but I can't figure out how. Grrrrrrrrr!
:furious:

Panhandle said:
Apparently, the house is haunted. Some strange stuff has been seen/heard/felt/smelt...tasted? In there.

The doorway is outside that door you see.

I will take another picture and post it when I find the installation disc for my new digital camera.

Edit: Oh, yeah. And I was testing the camera by taking pictures of random stuff. I took it back, the quality is awful.

Just hook the thing up, and if you have XP then use it as removable storage and just open the drive letter in explorer (most likely E: ) and you will see a folder with all your pictures.

Heres the pic, zoomed for all who wanted it:

zoomed.JPG

ok - zoomed in the "girl" looks like a continuation of the half red half white wall, along with an item of furniture just inside the doorway

stairs1.jpg

I assure you, there is and was nothing inside the door when the picture was taken except a tiny, tiny shelf.

Edit: Hey, look at that. Seems the girl's "head" is a shadow on the wall.

After zooming the photo in Photoshop I can also clearly see a thin figure with it's hair in a long bob, sitting at the top of the stairs. I think it could be quite tall if whatever it is/was stood up, so maybe it's a teenage boy with long hair?

Freaky...!

Still see nothing. Could someone circle what i'm supposed to be seeing on a zoomed pic and post it?

...so maybe it's a teenage boy with long hair?

There seems to be a skirt around it's calfs, though. Unless he's wearing a kilt, or something.

nickedoff12 said:
There seems to be a skirt around it's calfs, though. Unless he's wearing a kilt, or something.

Haunted by a Scotsman! If you smell haggis and hear bagpipes playing, run.

Back