Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

McAvennie

Justified & Ancient
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
4,037
Reaction score
1,982
Points
189
That was hard to flip through at work without betraying my 'I am actually doing something very important with an Excel spreadsheet' face.

No neck woman and baby man face... :lol:
 

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
34,214
Reaction score
46,550
Points
314
Location
East of Suez
Thank you, Sherbet.

Some of those were bloody hilarious.
 

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
43,988
Points
334
Location
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
The one that still has me confused is the boy with a man's head (14). Where the feck is the boy's head in that picture? :shock:
 

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
7,076
Reaction score
9,793
Points
299
Location
Pebble Mill
Mythopoeika said:
The one that still has me confused is the boy with a man's head (14). Where the feck is the boy's head in that picture? :shock:

The one in the sea? I saw that a while ago, it confounded me too :?

If look closely, the dad's and kid's faces are kinda merged into one.....
 

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
43,988
Points
334
Location
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
CarlosTheDJ said:
Mythopoeika said:
The one that still has me confused is the boy with a man's head (14). Where the feck is the boy's head in that picture? :shock:

The one in the sea? I saw that a while ago, it confounded me too :?

If look closely, the dad's and kid's faces are kinda merged into one.....

Ahhh, yes... I had to zoom in on the image to see that. Amazing!
 

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
3,403
Reaction score
4,436
Points
174
Excellent. The ballerina is also clever.
 

Cherrybomb

Justified & Ancient
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
764
Points
134
Location
Sitting on the roof, at dusk.
:lol: I love that! Thanks for sharing!
 

Maviself

Devoted Cultist
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
170
Reaction score
170
Points
59
Stop it all of you!!
I'm not allowed access - "Global Dark List" apparently......
That just makes me want to see even more badly :(
 

onetwothree

Sigils, Prosecco and crying are my main talents.
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,034
Points
144
Yeah, shouldn't have looked at those in a quiet room. :lol:

ETA: Sorry mavis. :D
 

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
34,214
Reaction score
46,550
Points
314
Location
East of Suez
Maviself said:
Stop it all of you!!
I'm not allowed access - "Global Dark List" apparently......
That just makes me want to see even more badly :(

Where on earth are you posting from - the Axis of Evil?
 

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Joined
Aug 25, 2001
Messages
33,981
Reaction score
23,475
Points
334
The kind of place where guests bring AKs to a TV interview?
 

Maviself

Devoted Cultist
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
170
Reaction score
170
Points
59
Nope......just work - and the swiss server doesn't trust us :roll:

Anyhoo, home now and yes, it was worth the wait :lol:
 

jeff544

Ephemeral Spectre
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
300
Reaction score
62
Points
59
Have another look at picture 12. What IS the woman with blonde hair and glasses next to the headless woman doing :lol:
 

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
7,076
Reaction score
9,793
Points
299
Location
Pebble Mill
jeff544 said:
Have another look at picture 12. What IS the woman with blonde hair and glasses next to the headless woman doing :lol:

I think that's a bloke with hairy arms pinching his own nipples. The woman's head is a reflection!
 

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Joined
Aug 25, 2001
Messages
33,981
Reaction score
23,475
Points
334
The one with the plant and the TV is pretty good, but looks a bit staged, or else why be taking that photo at that precise moment?
 

marion

Ungnoing.
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
262
Points
94
I don't get the one with the tuxedo shop, it's just a shop and some cars.
 

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
43,988
Points
334
Location
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
marionXXX said:
I don't get the one with the tuxedo shop, it's just a shop and some cars.

Yeah, I haven't figured that one out either.
 

marion

Ungnoing.
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
262
Points
94
Still not special enough. Some of the others are good though.
 

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
34,214
Reaction score
46,550
Points
314
Location
East of Suez
llzmkcy5bty01.jpg
 
Top