• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Physical Evidence For Alien Visits To Earth

eburacum

Papo-furado
If aliens have ever visited this planet there is no molecular evidence for them. They did not leave any microbes or other genetic material behind.

This either means that they have rarely, if ever, been here; or that they did not ever go to the lavatory on this world.
Perhaps they are robots.

If aliens have ever visited this planet there is no molecular evidence for them. They did not leave any microbes or other genetic material behind.
How do we know that?

These sites have been extensively tested, especially for potential pathogens. We know a lot about ancient Egyptian diseases. They didn't catch anything from the aliens, and did not retain anything made from alien leather or wood, and on and on. There is only human waste in the toilets. Maybe the aliens wore diapers.

So far every microbe, plant, fungus, mollusc (including octopus), lizard and mammal on this planet has a single LUCA- last universal common ancestor. No trace of any visitors from space has been found.

Nothing on Earth came from space that arrived less than 3.48 billion years ago, and probably longer than that.

So far every microbe, plant, fungus, mollusc (including octopus), lizard and mammal on this planet has a single LUCA- last universal common ancestor. No trace of any visitors from space has been found.

Nothing on Earth came from space that arrived less than 3.48 billion years ago, and probably longer than that.
Making the assumption that aliens don't have the same type of DNA or the same common ancestor.

That would imply some very interesting things indeed.

Just sharing the same 'type' of DNA would not be enough to establish a relationship; even using cytosine, guanine, adenine, thymine and uracil, there would be untold zintillions of different coding options that would be diagnostic of alienness.

If they share any kind of ancestor with us, we should be able to use molecular data to divine exactly when their genetics diverged from ours. Even if they come from our future somehow, or some parallel world.

That would imply some very interesting things indeed.

Just sharing the same 'type' of DNA would not be enough to establish a relationship; even using cytosine, guanine, adenine, thymine and uracil, there would be untold zintillions of different coding options that would be diagnostic of alienness.

If they share any kind of ancestor with us, we should be able to use molecular data to divine exactly when their genetics diverged from ours. Even if they come from our future somehow, or some parallel world.
Yes - all we need to do is find an alien and get a DNA sample.

Many of the things you would want in a device that was designed to explore a galaxy and spy on lifeforms would mimic the properties we equate with life. Ideally you would want the objects to be able to repair themselves and perhaps there would also be excretion too (angel hair, vapours), and maybe even to replicate themselves or produce smaller objects (foo fighters / silver balls) that could perform various roles when needed. You would want craft that could remain undetected. I assume that the scientist we discussed before who referred to a metamaterial craft controlled by a "post-quantum computer" and AI, was referring to the ability of the object to communicate instantaneously with what sent it --our observers. It could be --just as was mentioned in the Podesta email leaks that our universe is connected at certain points with another contiguous universe; this would provide explanations for a variety of phenomena, actually.

If a civilization succeeded in creating a god-like generalised AI, it would perhaps be able to conceive of the engineering required to create and send such things. I think Vallee will suggest that these objects are engineered down to the quantum level.

Last edited:
One idea I've seen is the energy efficiency idea of behavior and evolution. Given two creatures, the one that can do the same job in a more energy efficient manner has an evolutionary advantage. At the most basic level, that might mean that not only are DNA / GATC nucleobases universal because they do the job in the most energy efficient manner, it might mean the most primitive forms of life are universal. The tldr would be that it could be proverbial trilobytes as the ancestor essentially everywhere conditions are similar enough to Earth.

Not a chance. There is no reason to expect that DNA coding for particular proteins are 'universal', and they aren't even universal on this planet.
Here's a table of alternate DNA codons that have evolved on Earth, which use different code sequences to produce the same or similar proteins and amino acids.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_a...lternative_codons_in_other_translation_tables

Certainly it appears to be the case that established codon tables do not often evolve into new ones, so there is a significant genetic inertia involved; but the fact that new ones do evolve and are viable indicates that the so-called standard code is not the only possible one.

There are enough possible genetic codes in the DNA phase space for there to be a different code on every planet orbiting every star in the visible universe; we are very unlikely to ever encounter another biota with exactly the same set of codes.

If they were here, they must have been extremely tidy, and eco-conscious, no 5,000 year old plastic buried at ancient site for example, unless it was all completely bio-degradable.

If they were here, they must have been extremely tidy, and eco-conscious, no 5,000 year old plastic buried at ancient site for example, unless it was all completely bio-degradable.
Even non-bio-degradable plastic that has been buried for a while begins to crumble and degrade. But yes, there are a few plastics that are fairly indestructible.

Way outside of my competence zone but I thought most of the human genome was made up of gene-splitting 'junk DNA' that doesn't code for anything tangeable. If this is partly a legacy of our evolution together with inserted bacterial and viral genetic material, how can we tell some isn't of extraterrestrial origin ?

Not all crop circles can be explained.

A few of the crop circles were formed by microwaves and these stalks were gently bent, not broken or trampled.

Crop circles have been around since the 1600s, not a new 1960s hippie art form.

Physical evidence of alien presence.

Real crop circles look like this:
52c0398317fa19f8fb0acd78431d5a4e4f54840f

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...collects-its-own-x-files-20180205-p4yzfu.html

Geometric figures, Qabbalistic stuff, and anything that looks symbolic is the work of talented obsessives groups of hominids.

I think some of you could be missing the concept that an alien intelligence could be housed in a vehicle, whether saucer shaped or in bipedal form and that would not have DNA.
Absolutely. Sentient robots of various capabilities are more likely than biological visitors. I expect Earth has been visited many times over the last four gigayears, and most of those visitors would be robots. Any biological visitors, on the other hand, probably never took their spacesuits off.

I don't think aliens have vistied Earth.

Well, not aliens from another planets. In metal ships. With some kind of engine.

Other things, from places other than here, may have visited. We have no way of knowing what they are made of...how they work...their biology, chemistry...how any part of them interacts with anything else, anything Earthly.

I personally think we do know that they are from elsewhere and are manufactured technological objects. They are either simply ET traveling from another planet or place --or they are from a contiguous universe or a universe / place that they can get here from, and return to, when they choose to. I think they have been here for a very long time and there are objects here designed to surveille and interact with us without causing a tipping point, through extremely advanced AI technology. We can't do anyhting about it, and thus all of the secrecy. Totally understandable, especially as UFOs show complete disregard for how we humans have divided up the planet and treat us exactly how we would treat a worrisome, far inferior species that we would study.

I think I posted this before.

WWII British intelligence, Ivan T. Sanderson reasoned that the oceans covered 75% of the earth, and his studies found most UFO sightings are near a water source, that there is a civilization under the sea.

I personally go with we are dealing with different dimensions or realities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back