• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Pizza of the dead

That's a little unfair, IMHO. I'd argue that page, taken as a whole, treats the - admittedly unexpected - subject of sasquatch homosexuality fairly even-handedly. The reference to the Weekly World News seems to be an attempt to place some distance between the two pieces:

And we see it often in nature. Whether it’s male bears giving each other fellatioor two male penguins raising a baby, nature shows it that gay animals aren’t so uncommon So what about Sasquatch? Could he be a sassy bitch too? I mean, aside from Weekly World News headlines.

That's a little unfair, IMHO. I'd argue that page, taken as a whole, treats the - admittedly unexpected - subject of sasquatch homosexuality fairly even-handedly. The reference to the Weekly World News seems to be an attempt to place some distance between the two pieces:
I also like that the article emphasises how much a part of nature homosexuality is. Something I didn't appreciate the importance of until a friend of mine described homosexuality as 'unnatural', and wasn't remotely interested in any objections I had to that view based on anything as trivial as facts, which, after all, couldn't be relevant if they were at odds with what she felt was right. Interestingly, her best friend is gay.:confused: Anyway, to me, any article that shows the breadth of animal sexual behaviour seems pretty relevant to our own approach to sexual it.

The problem and an apocalyptic scenario for the Catholic Church is not the matter of gay Sasquatch weddings, but the issue of gay Sasquatch divorce. It's a nightmare scenario when you picture it in terms of Wookies versus old men in lacy frocks.

Back