• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Police Hunt Farting Dissident

MaxMolyneux

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Ananova:
Police hunt farting dissident

Police in Poland have launched a nationwide hunt for a man who farted loudly when asked what he thought of the president.

Hubert Hoffman, 45, was charged with "contempt for the office of the head of state" for his actions after he was stopped by police in a routine check at a Warsaw railway station.

He complained that under President Lech Kaczynski and his twin brother Jaroslaw, the country was returning to a Communist style dictatorship.

When told to show more respect for the country's rulers, he farted loudly and was promptly arrested.

Hoffmann was arrested and released on bail but failed to turn up at a Warsaw court early this week to be tried, and the judge in the case rejected an appeal by defence lawyers to throw the charges out.

A court spokesman said: "Such a case of disrespect is taken very seriously."

Instead the court ordered the police to start a nationwide hunt for the man, and interpol have been alerted.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2019571.html?menu=

Wanting to arrest someone for farting? :rofl:

If I expressed my contempt for Tony Blair by farting every time he came on TV, I would end up like a deflated rubber balloon lying on the floor - and the air would suffocate anyone who tried to arrest me! :twisted:

I'm amazed the guy can control his farts like that. I can make myself burp but not fart.

Any tips????

A friend at school could produce bottom gas at will. He would get down on his knees, bend forward in a ball and rock gently backwards and forwards while flapping his arms like a chicken. A pretty rediculous sight, but it worked!

I cant see how the Police would've stood for the chap above doing this.

I'd imagine the fart just brewed with lucky timing. :lol:
Actually, maybe terribly unlucky timing. :cry:

Those neo-Communists in Poland obviously fear the winds of change (accompanied, no doubt, by rumbles of discontent in the suburbs). I blame the cabbage, myself.

I'm amazed the guy can control his farts like that. I can make myself burp but not fart.

Any tips????

Professional farters (I can only think of 2 off the top of my head!) don't actually fart as usual in their acts, they suck in air through their anus and then expel it the same way ..... it's just a bit of muscle control really. That's how they can do it on demand without needing to produce the gas through the processes of digestion.

Apparently the most famous guffing act, Joseph Pujol, 'Le Petomane', learned how to do it by sucking in water, which is also allegedly how certain oriental prostitutes learn(ed) fancy vaginal muscle tricks to delight their clients.

Maybe we should all spend more time sitting in puddles. ;)

mrbubz said:
A friend at school could produce bottom gas at will. He would get down on his knees, bend forward in a ball and rock gently backwards and forwards while flapping his arms like a chicken. A pretty rediculous sight, but it worked!

I cant see how the Police would've stood for the chap above doing this.

I'd imagine the fart just brewed with lucky timing. :lol:
Actually, maybe terribly unlucky timing. :cry:

:lol: At the first paragraph.

Back