• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Poltergeist Kermit Doll ?

dolmio5

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hey guys im new here. :D
My story begins in an old house in east london.
I grew up in this old house on shakespeare crescent, manor park,E12.
Thats as much as i can tell u about the house....without giving away the door number....
Anyways .... My spookiest memory of that old place was that every now and again we used to hear scraping noises in the loft and the odd banging on the rafters which used to freak me out.

But as a child i was always afraid to go onto the landing on which my bedroom was set opposite our bathroom.

It was kind of funny because the design of the house had a really dark and menacing cellar.(which i used to feel at home in., most of my my friends wouldnt go any where near it...!)

Anyway one night i was laying in bed reading a book when i heard a clicking sound coming from the top of my cupboard.
As i looked up i saw the leg of one of my favorite dolls ( a kermit puppet )
swinging back and forth.

So i grabbed the swinging leg and thew it on the ground....
And kicked it under the bed. Ran downstairs and told my father.
My fathers reaction was IT was probably a draught...
I took his sound advice.....however when i returned to my room the kermit doll was lying on my bed all tucked in.......THIS is no joke
Could this have been a poltergeist?

i can tell you that the way the dolls leg was swinging.....No way it was wind.....!

Ever After i refuse to keep bears or dolls in the house.!!!!

I forgot to mention ...
Most people who visited our old house thought the upper landing gave them the creeps...
And a feeling of dread ...
And even though we moved to australia we still hear the same thuds and bangs in the loft.....plus we still get footprints on our ceiling.....
i Forgot to mention that....!
in our old house we used to get footprints on our ceiling!
Any suggestrions?

How long since you moved to Oz?

I never heard of a ghost migrating before! :shock:

I knew i shouldnt have posted this!
im not a bloody mental case either!!! :oops:

ive got a really strange pic of SOMETHING staring out at me from the back
of my car which was taken not long after we moved here...

Gives everyone the creeps when they look at it.

my scanners broken ..........
But i do have a digital cam so i will take some pics of the pics had blown up......black and white though :roll:

-link taken down-
check the link
by the way at the time i took the pics the windows were down and that sure as hell aint me in the back.....i was the only one in the garage!
ill post the original pic tomorrow ....thats in colour....and the thing behind the back seat appears to be glowing green!
showing this pic in black and white really does it no justice at all.

Look forward to the colour version - the B&W just looks like the simulacra that FT publish; something that looks like something else to the human (pattern-seeking) eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back