Pork penis.

All readers of this thread must do so using their inner Frankie Howard voice.

(you call that large?)

gattino

Justified & Ancient
It does occur to me belatedly to wonder if the metro website is indeed as I surmised the web version of the free daily newspaper OR instead is a parody or sunday sport type site with made up stories. If the former all is well. If the latter I apologies for disturbing you with such nonsense. But not too much. It still looks like a penis.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
It does occur to me belatedly to wonder if the metro website is indeed as I surmised the web version of the free daily newspaper OR instead is a parody or sunday sport type site with made up stories. If the former all is well. If the latter I apologies for disturbing you with such nonsense. But not too much. It still looks like a penis.
No, I'm not having a go at you for posting it here, Gattino - I just have a certain amount of bafflement that people send minor stuff like this in to a paper so they can get their picture in there. Self-publicising or something.

Xanatic*

Justified & Ancient
A friend of mine recieved a fried cod for her fish & chips that looked like a penis. Obviously she missed out on her 15 minutes of fame.

Ermintruder

Delineated by a professional cryptozoologist
Fallacious phallic photography....must've been a slow news day, even for that pillar of journalistic integrity, The Metro. And a slow life day for the 'busy mum'....I do hope she enjoys her new-found fame, as the only person in the history of people, ever, not to have initially thought that her supermarket purchase looked exactly like a giant dick.

Sorry, to claim this innocence, and then attempt to remedy the situation by contacting the press.

Esther's incubus, Cyril Fletcher from 'That's Life', would've known how to handle this objectively....nay, nay and thrice nay.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector