• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Possible Black Magic?

titch

Justified & Ancient
The young lad I work with came across a black bag, inside a black bag, containing a black candle and these pictures, all wrapped in a black cloth.

Has anybody got any ideas about its purpose? He had asked on 4 chan, but surprise surprise he just got trolled.
received_385332905528406.jpegreceived_438757160033594.jpeg

Someone on'ere'll know for sure. My advice: don't upset them.
Ooo yes I know all about the strange powers of some board members, become Facebook friends with scargie (and she learns my real name) in the morning and have my zygomatic arch fractured in two places in the afternoon.

But I am making no accusations.:witch:

I'd whisk off to the nearest catholic priest!

The girl depicted has some seriously awful dentition. She also looks like she's dressed in high goth clothes. My guess? Baby goth using black magic to vent from a break up. No need to throw away good black candles.

The place where the item was found might be significant.

It does seem to be a reversal of a simple love spell. Replacing the red candles with black.

Has anybody got any ideas about its purpose?

As mentioned above, it just looks like someone has been trying to curse an ex-girlfriend, with the pins in the eyes, and the nails. Was it found in a dustbin?

I agree with skinny, it's probably too late, but I would have removed the pins and burnt the lot. It might be tempting to take steps to further neutralise the curse but it's not something worth getting into without knowing the details.

As mentioned above, it just looks like someone has been trying to curse an ex-girlfriend, with the pins in the eyes, and the nails. Was it found in a dustbin?

I agree with skinny, it's probably too late, but I would have removed the pins and burnt the lot. It might be tempting to take steps to further neutralise the curse but it's not something worth getting into without knowing the details.
it was found on the ground, in a cemetery, and i still get the creeps when i see that photo...

George found this in the same place as he found the picture! (Ignore the orange thing at the bottom, that's the tip of his glove)
IMG-20190801-WA0000.jpg

Back