• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Potatoes Among Us

There is nothing there but

Our European visitors are important to us.

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

In that case, here is a short quote:
WLBT/NBC News) A Jackson, Mississippi community is working to solve a mashed potato mystery.

Several residents of the Belhaven neighborhood have found bowls of mashed potatoes on their doorsteps, mailboxes and even cars in recent days.

Michaela Lin found a bowl on her mailbox, Lin quickly learned from her neighbor across the street that she wasn't the only one.

"Thankfully she told me that her friend on Facebook found a bowl in her car this morning, so then I thought 'Oh, this is happening a lot today?'"

"Thankfully she told me that her friend on Facebook found a bowl in her car this morning, so then I thought 'Oh, this is happening a lot today?'"

in her car, /in/ her car/. Inside her car???????

Might it be the reporter? Perhaps she was given a community news assignment and couldn't find something exciting.

It's the Potato Man!

Makes me think of an idea for a film, a serial killer, the Potato Man, kills U2, Geldof and farmers.
What is it with you and farmers? :) I know quite a few. A dying breed, as huge company owned farms are becoming the norm.

I've never met a badger. Now groundhogs aka prairie dogs, I do think are cute

Badger about to cull farmers.

badgergun.jpg

Hmm... Looks like a furry to me. Furrys versus Farmers? Lets hope for a war of grinding attrition with enormous casualties on both sides.

They'll need to figure out how to cross roads though. I drove down from near Perth in Scotland to near Reading on Tuesday and saw three dead badgers amongst the splattered wildlife along the A1. (Also two foxes, too many rabbits to count, a muntjac deer, and a hedgehog, and loads of unidentifiable squashed furry creatures). :(

They'll need to figure out how to cross roads though. I drove down from near Perth in Scotland to near Reading on Tuesday and saw three dead badgers amongst the splattered wildlife along the A1. (Also two foxes, too many rabbits to count, a muntjac deer, and a hedgehog, and loads of unidentifiable squashed furry creatures). :(

Farmers deliberately run them down.

They'll need to figure out how to cross roads though. I drove down from near Perth in Scotland to near Reading on Tuesday and saw three dead badgers amongst the splattered wildlife along the A1.
I don't mean furry animals, I mean the group of depraved and unspeakable perverts known as furries.

Not exactly likeable, but I 'liked' your sad reaction to the roadkill situation.

Springtime. Animals are sex-mad or may already have babes that they are madly protective of. And potato boys offer eternal potatoes.
Tolaf-1.jpg

Back