• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Practical Time Travel Book Needs A Good Home

Reverend D

Vague Apparition
Practical Time Travel: How to reach back to the past by occult means, by Colin Bennett.

1980 paperback, free to a good home. First to PM me can have it. Will post to UK only, for reasons of cost.

Damn, if I had it I could go back in time and PM you first, thus obtaining it.

Damn, if I had it I could go back in time and PM you first, thus obtaining it.
Maybe you and its new owner would then both try and go back earlier than other, causing a series of paradoxes that causes the entire universe to unravel.

The only thing that disappointed me about the book was the copyright date. If I was the publisher, I'd be tempted to put 2980 down as the date of publication.

Maybe you and its new owner would then both try and go back earlier than other, causing a series of paradoxes that causes the entire universe to unravel.

The only thing that disappointed me about the book was the copyright date. If I was the publisher, I'd be tempted to put 2980 down as the date of publication.
Didn't the book only teach you about travelling back in time?

Practical Time Travel: How to reach back to the past by occult means, by Colin Bennett.

1980 paperback, free to a good home. First to PM me can have it. Will post to UK only, for reasons of cost.

I presently once had that on my bookshelf, having read it before I bought it and then donated it to Oxfam once or twice. I had the updated edition - which came out some time before the original. The publisher - Hardback to the Future - went bust due to unforeseen circumstances.

The butler will do it, by the way.

But you already don't know that.

But what if the book was written in 2025 and only published in 1980?

Back