• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Predictions for euro 2012

titch

Justified & Ancient
I thought it would be good if people would predict the winner using their favorite divination technique and post it here, BEFORE the final whistle.

Using my number one divination technique (a pint of strongbow) i predict thus....

England will play poorly but scrape through to the quarter finals, where they will meet a quality side and go out with a whimper. :(

And the winner will be spain. Or Germany. Or Holland...Over to you :D

I predict that Greece will pull out of the Euro in 2012.

I predict an animal will predict the winner. I bet Ladbrokes have a top secret aquarium devoted to things like lobsters with a speciality in predicting the outcome of penalty shoot-outs.

Seeing as how I live in Holland, with a Spanish wife, my chances are good for a victory one way or the other.

England to finish bottom of the group, having lost all three games.

Don't bet against Germany.

Dark horses - Denmark. I think they could be 2012's Greece (of 2004)

Using an inter dental pick following eating a pork and egg roll sandwich and analysing the Tiger bread gunk on said pick has given me the following prediction...

England Group game 1 - Draw
England Group game 2 - Draw
England Group game 3 - Draw

I know, I know, there are IDP adherents that favour Granary, but I find that the occasional seed can skew the results ;) .

last night my son asked me: "what happens if all the games end 1-1?". not a bad question after all.

Cultjunky said:
Using an inter dental pick following eating a pork and egg roll sandwich and analysing the Tiger bread gunk on said pick has given me the following prediction...

I know, I know, there are IDP adherents that favour Granary, but I find that the occasional seed can skew the results ;) .

1-0 for the pick of truth, lol

Cultjunky said:
Cultjunky said:

1-0 for the pick of truth, lol

So it's 1-1, but!!!!

Had the match kicked off on time,the game would have been over at the point that Welbeck scored, so it still counts! Doesn't it?

On the 28/5/12 I said thus "England will play poorly but scrape through to the quarter finals, where they will meet a quality side and go out with a whimper."

Where is that nice Mr randi? he owes me a large sum of money.

Nice one Titch!

Now, what were those lottery numbers again?

titch said:
On the 28/5/12 I said thus "England will play poorly but scrape through to the quarter finals, where they will meet a quality side and go out with a whimper."

Where is that nice Mr randi? he owes me a large sum of money.

There was something about him, a pig and a topless feminist. I believe the money was spent.

Back