• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Lori is now in Arizona to answer the charges of conspiracy to murder Charles Vallow. I expect she will plead not guilty for all the non-reasons she gave at her sentencing hearing earlier this year. Some think she might just plead guilty to save herself the process when it appears to be a foregone conclusion. I doubt it given the she is an angry attention whore who wouldn’t spare anyone the stress of having to go through her monstrous activities day after day after day yet again. We shall see.

I don’t see how she can be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It is as plain as the nose on ur face she was part of the conspiracy to kill all four, yet no evidence has come to light outside of circumstantial testimony. I’m not confident she will get what she deserves. I’m glad I’m not on that jury.
This is an interesting conversation with one of the jurors. The factors that swayed him to her guilt are there between 20:00 and 39:00.

Lauren and her criminal psychologist husband John started Hidden True Crime initially to expose the case of the missing children and subsequently to analyse the motivations and behaviours of all the key players. Here she has compiled a case history in preparation for Chad's trial. It'll help get you up to speed and is a great overview besides.

Aaaand under the bus she goes.

Opening args done. Chad's defence, as expected, is largely about her power over him. Chad is apparently a poor little 12yo child who got pussy-dazzled, rendering him incapable of any moral choice. No surprises at all here. I wonder if Lori has woken up to how fucked she is yet.

Ye gods, it still staggers how very very way out in fantasy cloud cuckoo country these people are/were. And how so many more of them are still slithering about in plain sight.

I adore Larry Woodcock. He is JJ Vallow’s Grandfather. JJ was the little boy who was slaughtered by his surrogate mother and her cronies in 2019. Larry here gets very emotional about his response to current events. He is at stages funny, sad, angry and compassionate, but always entirely sincere, which is what none of those people in what he calls the circle of jerks could ever be in their pathetic little lives.

This gives a good insight into what the closest family of these victims have been through. Fair warning - it’s pretty raw.
https://www.youtube.com/live/ThFNhnk8Th4?si=h2vbqkn0KBGO5qud

Back