• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Presentation at a past Uncon

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
Hi all,
Can anyone help refresh my memory? I remember Richard Wiseman giving a talk at an Uncon at the Commonwealth Institute on psychic abilities, and he showed a clip from a TV show which claimed to have evidence of a psychic dog; naturally, Richard debunked this.

When was this talk? And more importantly, does anyone recall the TV show that he featured? If anyone can help, I might be able to get a screen grab of this so-called magic dog.

TIA.

DPL said:
Hi all,
Can anyone help refresh my memory? I remember Richard Wiseman giving a talk at an Uncon at the Commonwealth Institute on psychic abilities, and he showed a clip from a TV show which claimed to have evidence of a psychic dog; naturally, Richard debunked this.

When was this talk? And more importantly, does anyone recall the TV show that he featured? If anyone can help, I might be able to get a screen grab of this so-called magic dog.

TIA.
Sheldrake and his experiments with Pam Smart's dog Jaytee are invariably mentioned in any programme touching on animal intuition. Try 'The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna' for clips. If you get hold of the prog, email or pm me as I wouldn't mind a copy myself.

Edit: If a screen grab's all yer after, I might be able to help.

JimTheBrit said:
DPL said:
Hi all,

TIA.
Sheldrake and his experiments with Pam Smart's dog Jaytee are invariably mentioned in any programme touching on animal intuition. Try 'The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna' for clips. If you get hold of the prog, email or pm me as I wouldn't mind a copy myself.

Edit: If a screen grab's all yer after, I might be able to help.

Thats the one - a screengrab would be great!

Back