• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Pressie

KeyserXSoze

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I have found a very interesting picture of the Presque Isle River Monster. The Ojibway call the creature Mishipishu. Some says itt comes out of the water as a big cat, or that it is a giant snake with a horses head. Maybe it is a shape shifting spirit demon or a croc.

There are very few sightings, so I guess the photographer (a man called Randy who was out hiking) got real lucky.

The photograph and more information can be found at this site http://chabbu_x.tripod.com/superiorcrypto/id2.html

Anyways let me know what u think.
:)

looks like a wet rock to me, infact I had to read the acompanying text twice before I understood exactly what I was supposed to be seeing, it could be that the criptid in question is camaflaged to look like a wet rock just as crocodilians somtimes look like partially submerged logs . But I cannot see any signs of movement in the picture .

Indeed, The definition is not good. Can't even see the ripples of the water.

Unless I'm not seeing this right, it looks like the "head" is about 20 feet from shore. I've been in Lake Superior and, trust me, a big beastie would not be that submerged that close to shore. It's probably only knee deep there.

My assessment? Rock.

No need to be mean about it, Sebastian. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Back