• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Princess Diana In The Afterlife

A

Anonymous

A live TV event is to be held on a US cable channel. headed by the unfeasibly named psychic Oonagh Shanley-Toffolo, and can be viewed for the highly reasonable sum of nine pounds sterling.

Full story ici.

.....and will she impart to us any wisdom from the after-life?? Hell, she will..........I'm still tempted to pay £9.00 to watch the whole charade though........

The 'Living' channel (the channel for wimmin) will be showing a seance with the late Diana, Princess of Wales, next Monday at (quickly consulting my radio times) looks like 9.00pm.........

What insights will she bring from the spirit world???

Oh, great. :rolleyes:

She'll probably appear in a burst of flame and a whiff of brimstone...

wonder if she will be making phantom nuisance calls to Oliver Hoare ??(alledgedly)

Inverurie Jones said:
She'll probably appear in a burst of flame and a whiff of brimstone...
No. There'll be a soft, cornflower blue, light and a scent of roses... :rolleyes:

God, Cant even die without people invading your privacy, and Micheal douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones think they have problems. I'd like to see Hello magezine sneak a photograper to see her now, Bang they did it.

Originally posted by Demon Avenger
. I'd like to see Hello magezine sneak a photograper to see her now, Bang they did it.

'Diana invites you onto her delightful new cloud and invites you to share in the joy of her new harp' Pages, 3,4,5,6,7,8.9,10, 11, 12.

Don't know quite why but the whole concept reminds me of Sonic Youth's "Tunic" (song for Karen)

hey mom! look I'm up here - I finally made it
I'm playing the drums again too

Blueswidow said:
'Diana invites you onto her delightful new cloud and invites you to share in the joy of her new harp' Pages, 3,4,5,6,7,8.9,10, 11, 12.

You mean 'burning sulfur lake' and 'pitchfork', surely?

Just saw this, not so much afterlife as 'apres vie'

'Diana having fun in afterlife' - psychics
Ananova
Sunday March 9, 2003 1:32 PM

Psychics who claim to have contacted the spirit of Diana, Princess of Wales for a TV show say she is "having fun" in the afterlife.

After spending time with Mother Teresa, Diana is working with children while watching over her own sons from the "other side", according to British mediums Craig and Jane Hamilton-Parker.

The couple claim they communicated with the Princess for the controversial programme Spirit of Diana, which airs on a US pay-per view channel tonight.

Part of the show will be screened in the UK tomorrow, but the seance scenes have been cut because of British broadcasting regulations.

The Princess was not pregnant but she did plan to marry her boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, the psychics claim she told them from beyond the grave.

She is not bitter about her death in a 1997 car crash which was definitely an accident, they say.

The mediums claim she sent a message that she likes the Queen, and said that deep down she still loves the Prince of Wales, though not in the same way that she loves Dodi. She was also against all wars, including the looming conflict with Iraq, they say.

Mrs Hamilton-Parker added: "The conditions were right. I sent my prayers up to see if it was possible for her to communicate, and suddenly I saw Diana.

"The thing that surprised me most about Diana was her bad language. She was a little bit rude, a little bit ready to be mischievous. I think she's having fun on the other side," she added.

The British version of the US documentary will be shown at 9pm on March 10 on LivingTV

Sick and tasteless. (Not you Timble :))
When Diana was living, often when she was on the front page of a newspaper, I used to boycott the paper in protest. I wrote letters asking for real news, and to relegate Diana to page 9, please. But such was the insatiable appetite for all things Diana, that she was pursued by photographers like a pack of hounds after a fox. And people bought the papers in their millions. If this had not been so, she might still be here, not in some imaginary afterlife. :mad:

Big Bill Robinson

Timble said:
After spending time with Mother Teresa, Diana is working with children...
So they have land-mines and AIDS in the afterlife do they? Doesn't sound that great to me. :rolleyes:

Oh, for God's sake . . .:hmph:

But a nice, fortean subject, Timble!

Carole

So, she's happy enough in her red pyjamas, eh? Pitchforks sharp enough?

mabye shes been reincarnated as a nurse for the incontinent, or a shop girl at harrods or one of the Queens Corgis.
by the way my mother is a cancer and is the same age as Diana and her birthdays only a couple of days off and i'm the same age as Prince William and though are Birthdays are further out he's still a Leo, a little weird perhaps?

Demon Avenger said:
by the way my mother is a cancer and is the same age as Diana and her birthdays only a couple of days off and i'm the same age as Prince William and though are Birthdays are further out he's still a Leo, a little weird perhaps?

Maybe in a parallel universe you are the royals and they are commoners. Now all you have to do is contact that universe and get them to rescue you! Simple really.

The papers today, said that Diana and Mother Theresa (sp) are working with children. WORKING! I'm not spending all my life working on earth and being good, just to go to heaven and keep working! They better come up with something better than that if they want to keep me being good!

Beer lake and 70 virgins would be a start!

Demon Avenger said:
mabye shes been reincarnated as a nurse for the incontinent, or a shop girl at harrods or one of the Queens Corgis.
My grandfather was born in the same year as Prince Phillip, my father in the same year as Prince Charles and I in the same year as Prince Harry.

Yet I'm at university and Harry's not... strange that... as if he's been held back a year or something because he's a bit thick *taps nose* ("insider knowledge" I gleaned a few years ago...) :D

lutzman said:
The papers today, said that Diana and Mother Theresa (sp) are working with children.

Why? Is there poverty in the after life? Why are there children in it, for that matter? Isn't forcing someone to spend eternity as a child a little mean?

Just sat through the programme - oh the "joys" of sattelite tv. Wot a load of pants !

The BF wanted to watch this for some reason so I humoured him. What a load of rubbish.

A crowd of vultures who'd fed off Diana in her short, sad, lonely life telling how they'd manipulated and exploited her.

Wish I hadn't bothered now.

with all the people sharing royal birthdays on here we should start a new one or perhaps go on the conspiracy thread because we could be the royals on here watching all you Forts.

Another two psychics in contact with Di. Ms Markle beware!

While royal fans are enjoying the news of the upcoming wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, two 'psychic' twins have now reportedly claimed that they have been contacted by the ghost of Princess Diana who wants to give a warning to Markle before her wedding to Harry.

Diana apparently wanted to give some "guidance" to her youngest son, claimed the twins, Terry and Linda Jamison. They told the Daily Star, "Harry may struggle with monogamy."

The twins, who claim to have foreseen the 9/11 terror attacks, say their bodies are possessed by ghosts who take control of their hands and write eerie messages. The spirit of Diana apparently told the twins, "He [Harry] is also very sensitive and a bit of a rebel. But you two are a joy to see, and many will embrace you and love you."

The twins claimed that Diana feared Harry might follow in his father's footsteps and cheat on his new wife.

They also claimed that Diana was worried that the Suits actress might be overwhelmed by the media attention. ...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ghost-prin...hans-married-life-claim-psychic-twins-1652741

Another two psychics in contact with Di. Ms Markle beware!

While royal fans are enjoying the news of the upcoming wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, two 'psychic' twins have now reportedly claimed that they have been contacted by the ghost of Princess Diana who wants to give a warning to Markle before her wedding to Harry.

Diana apparently wanted to give some "guidance" to her youngest son, claimed the twins, Terry and Linda Jamison. They told the Daily Star, "Harry may struggle with monogamy."

The twins, who claim to have foreseen the 9/11 terror attacks, say their bodies are possessed by ghosts who take control of their hands and write eerie messages. The spirit of Diana apparently told the twins, "He [Harry] is also very sensitive and a bit of a rebel. But you two are a joy to see, and many will embrace you and love you."

The twins claimed that Diana feared Harry might follow in his father's footsteps and cheat on his new wife.

They also claimed that Diana was worried that the Suits actress might be overwhelmed by the media attention. ...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ghost-prin...hans-married-life-claim-psychic-twins-1652741

Yes. Of course that happened.

Back