• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Proactive Human Population Reduction

To save this world we must invest much more in educating women.

That's what I got out of this thread. :)

Educating women is a good start.

In the UK, aren't girls doing better than boys academically at the moment?

Problem solved!!! :D

tonyblair11 said:

Hmm, are you lookin' at me? :lol:

escargot1 said:
tonyblair11 said:

Hmm, are you lookin' at me? :lol:
Let's face it, we just have to accept that some individuals are a lost cause.

Timble2 said:
coldelephant said:
I would use my cold clammy hands to pull the trigger, to shoot dead all peadophiles, rapists and violent scum who abuse people throughout their lives, every day....etc, etc

You're obviously a sad little troll...at least you confine your sadistic little fantasies to the internet.

We hope they're kept to the Internet, he might be out there now with a sock full of pennies looking for litter bugs to cosh cos it all starts with little infringements litterbuggerie, vandalism , underage drinking looking at prostitutes as they loiter, with a strange longing as they tempt good folk from the path of true righteousness, got to got to got to kill them all.

society is fine you're as safe as you've ever been look around the world we have life sweet over here.

People usually feel most punitive towards groups or individuals whom they see as symbolic of those who have offended against them in the past.

To put it simply, minor royals don't normally want to form vigilante groups to hunt down and kneecap vandals who smash street lights on Liverpool council estates: it's not personal to them.

They know it's wrong, but they don't actually care.

In the same way, inner-city residents don't normally feel strongly about the international stolen art trade. Again, they know it's wrong, but it doesn't really touch them.

People who feel particularly punitive towards those guilty (or potentially guilty) of certain crimes are actually afraid of suffering those very offences themselves.

If we were to do the time-honoured consumer competition 'order of merit' test on such individuals' fears, we might find out exactly what they are afraid of, and perhaps infer why.

But there is such a thing as too much information. ;)

I realise that my comments were controversial and maybe I was ranting a bit.

Ok - I was standing on my soap box with my paper cone in hand and making some connections between 'Minority Report' and a twisted tabloid version of reality.

Just one thing though - now that I have admitted the error of my previous rantings and have calmed down a bit, what do you make of this article preview below?

How does it fit in to your ideas of preconceived fears and predjudices?

Article Preview
What makes you you? Ask your genome
19 August 2006
Dan Jones
Magazine issue 2565

Forget introspection - your genome will reveal secrets about your health, ancestry, personality, sexuality, attitudes, perceptions and intelligence
If you are looking for deeper self-knowledge, forget introspection and put your faith in science. Not only will it tell you about your health, it can also reveal secrets about your ancestry, personality, sexuality, attitudes, perceptions and intelligence. In this special report, New Scientist gives you the latest developments in the study of individuality, starting with what promises to be the richest ever source of self-knowledge - your own genome. This should be available to you in a few years, but what will it tell you about yourself, wonders Dan Jones

newscientist article preview

Mother Nature will soon sort out population imbalances. Right now it seems the human race might be starting to breed itself out of existence....

IVF 'creating an infertility timebomb'
By Rebecca Smith, Medical Editor
Last Updated: 2:10am GMT 15/02/2008

Britain is facing an infertility timebomb because the increasing use of IVF means that couples with inherited fertility problems are able to have children and pass the condition on to the next generation, scientists report today.

Other factors contributing to future infertility include increases in obesity, sexually transmitted diseases and the number of women choosing to have children later in life.

If the situation continues unchecked, within 10 years one in three couples will struggle to have children, compared with one in seven today.

Around one per cent of all births in Britain are the result of IVF or donor insemination and around 11,000 babies are born annually after fertility treatment. Each cycle of IVF costs between £4,000 and £8,000 and success rates are almost 30 per cent for women under the age of 35.

Writing in the British Medical Journal today, Prof Jens Peter Ellekilde Bonde, a professor of occupational medicine at Aarhus University in Denmark, and Prof Jørn Olsen, a professor of epidemiology at the University of California, said: "With the advent of assisted conception, subfertile couples may have as many children as fertile couples, so that genetic factors linked to infertility will become more prevalent in the generations to come."

Doctors said it was highly unlikely that using fertility treatment to overcome genetic causes of infertility could ever breed a race of humans completely unable to conceive naturally. Dr George Ndukwe, the medical director of Carefertility Nottingham, said: "The genetic component of infertility is largely in the male and is involved in sperm production. These men would never conceive naturally so by helping them conceive through IVF and ICSI (itra-cytoplasmic sperm injection) that component can be passed on and we counsel couples about this.

"They often say 'well if you can treat me, you can treat my son' and so do not see it as a major problem.

"The effect on overall infertility is small but it is real and it could increase."

More research should be carried out into the causes of infertility such as exposure to chemicals in the womb, and lifestyle and environmental factors, the scientists said.

Experts said there is some evidence that some men may have a genetic fault causing their low sperm count and there is a suggestion that some disturbances in ovulation may be caused by changes in the genetic make-up.

Allan Pacey, a senior lecturer in andrology at the University of Sheffield, said: "The social changes over the last 30 or 40 years dwarf any genetic effect.

"The obesity problem, chlamydia and the tendency for smaller families and older mothers is having more of an effect on fertility than genetics."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ivf115.xml

I think this best fits here as it deals with the plans of Deep Greens to depopulate the planet.

Drawn to the flame
Jack Conrad shows why primitivists and other such deep greens are more than predisposed to the lures of ecofascism

Greenism likes to imagine itself as appealing to the “ecologically aware” and going beyond antiquated modes of “debate” such as “left/right, poor/rich, north/south”.1 While green intellectuals were doubtlessly in the forefront of those warning of an ecological crisis, they fail - and miserably too - when it comes to offering a realistic social agent capable of carrying out the complete social transformation needed to achieve a sustainable balance between nature and human society.

As we saw in the second part of this series of articles, faced with the challenge of ecological degradation, greenism can easily slip over into neo-Malthusianism.2 People, especially poor people, become the problem. Population numbers must be cut, if necessary using coercive legislation. ...

Purportedly, humanity’s fall from grace began with “symbolic culture” - language, art, religion, mathematics, etc.11 So one madcap schema is to get back to when our species was not human - ie, cultural - but animal. Implementing such a complete evacuation from the modern human condition, in anything like a meaningful time frame, would, however, necessitate a reduction of the global population not by a half or two-thirds - pale green timidity. Rather what the green primitivists appear to have in mind is more like a 99.9% cull. Estimates, when it comes to the distant past, can only but be heroic guesses. That said, it is estimated that in the Palaeolithic there were no more than between 100,000 and 300,000 individuals globally.12

However, what about those billions of missing human beings? The unchosen. Suddenly, it is not idyllic images that come to mind. Instead it is Dachau, Belsen and Auschwitz. Attempting to impose a primitivist solution on the unchosen, retracing even the first steps back to “Edenic beginnings”, require hell.14 A strong state would have to be made or captured, a fanatical cadre recruited. Forced sterilisation and surely mass extermination follows. All the crimes of the murderous 20th century pale into utter insignificance. Without such a concentrated moment of horror, the utopian dreams of the primitives will, after all, forever stay unrealised.

https://weeklyworker.co.uk/worker/1256/drawn-to-the-flame/

Or you could wait until the rising sea levels and temperature cause lots of wars.

Always good for some depopulation, is a war.

INT21.

Or you could wait until the rising sea levels and temperature cause lots of wars.

INT21.
Wars cause only a temporary blip in population.

Agreed.

But now we don't have the Great Wars we used to have, even the temporary blips have stopped.

INT21.

Probably the only way to reduce world population is to make people qualify for the right to have a baby (one baby).
This would mean income tests, IQ tests, morality tests, psychological profiling, etc.

It'll never happen, because people would object to it.

That would work.

But not in countries with a religious rule that says 'get out there and breed'. And that would probably be the majority.

Also difficult to enforce, But doable.

One problem is that if a country does manage to introduce these kind of rules, and they do succeed in reducing population, which also leads to improving the quality of life for them, then they become the target for the overcrowded 'have not' countries.

INT21.

INT21.

I should point out that , whether or not the current temperature rise has an anthropological component, we are still on the way out of the last ice age and heading towards the planets normal temperature. Ask any geologist. Which is a genuine science.

So it's time we started to work out what we can do to cope with it rather than pretending we can stop it.

Agreed,

But the only country I see being able to do that is China.

They can formulate a plan and implement it in a remarkably short time.

Not so most of the rest of the world. They are stymied by their polititions changing to quickly.

We get the Obama/Trump syndrome.

Was it a good idea ? Doesn't matter, who thought of it ? Obama ! Best undo it.

Not wishing to get into the politics, but that is what we are seeing.

And it happens everywhere.

No long term planning.

Millions of people will have to be moved.

Yet, even in the UK, we still have people getting permission to build on flood plains and water meadows.

These houses should really be uninsurable as the builders knew the risk at the start.

INT21.

That would work.

But not in countries with a religious rule that says 'get out there and breed'. And that would probably be the majority.

Also difficult to enforce, But doable.

One problem is that if a country does manage to introduce these kind of rules, and they do succeed in reducing population, which also leads to improving the quality of life for them, then they become the target for the overcrowded 'have not' countries.

INT21.
Gosh, that does sound familiar, doesn't it?

Agreed,

Yet, even in the UK, we still have people getting permission to build on flood plains and water meadows.

These houses should really be uninsurable as the builders knew the risk at the start.

INT21.

Curious thing. My friends who live in a local farmhouse that has been there for 300 years cannot get insurance 'because it is on a flood plain'. It's actually at the top end of a lake which has been silting up for the last several thousand years. I'm going to introduce a new acronym TWHGM. The World Has Gone Mad

Last edited:
Mythopoeika,

It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it.

INT21.

Just out of curiosity..

Do any of you watch Jeremiah Babe on YouTube ?

You should. But watch a few before coming to conclusions.

INT21.

"Everyone should like the stone age lifestyles with spears."
vs
"I have a gun."

I foresee problems for the spear people.

And in the not too distant past life was short and brutish.

"Everyone should like the stone age lifestyles with spears."
vs
"I have a gun."

I foresee problems for the spear people.

And I can hit a 3 inch spot at 50 yards with an arrow 3 times out of four. if we are in a wall pi**ing contest. The gun people wouldn't hear it coming and I can make arrows when they run out of shells.

I would rather hope that the human race is working on resolving problems with dialog rather than weapons. Despite a lot of evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
Probably the only way to reduce world population is to make people qualify for the right to have a baby (one baby).
This would mean income tests, IQ tests, morality tests, psychological profiling, etc.

It'll never happen, because people would object to it.

It will never happen because it contradicts basic human nature. What we have to do is start working together to solve the problem of interstellar travel so we have new goals. This is not a fantasy, it is a long thought out position. If we remain confined to this planet we will die as a race. And since it is quite possible we are the only sentient beings for many light years that would be something of a shame. .

Back