• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Prophetic Dream?

Indieanorak

Fresh Blood
Just before the first Covid lockdown in 2020 I was staying in a hotel in Eastbourne for work. I remember having a vivid an disturbing dream that made me wake in the night. In the dream a shadowy figure, whose face i couldn't quite see, was sitting along in a room on a throne like chair. His only words were "Let's make a war".The dream was so unsettling that I wrote the words down in my work diary the next morning as they seemed significant.
With the events of the last week in Ukraine this dream keeps coming back to me, so i thought I would go back and check the diary entry. It was 25th February 2020 - which meant I'd had the dream almost exactly two years before Putin's invasion.
I'm attaching a photo of the diary entry. I know this isn't proof of anything - i could have rooted out a two year old diary and added the entry. But I didn't. This dream has now taken on a terrifying new aspect .

Attachments

• Let's Make a War (002).jpg
    Let's Make a War (002).jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 29
Do you remember what happened next?

Back