• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Pseudoscientific Gadgets For Enhancing Water / Drinks

ProfessorF

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
The most expensive coaster?

Yes, for a mere $495, some quartz wrapped in copper and a bit of gold can be yours.

Clicky

THE WATER RESONATOR . . . ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY . . . MODERN MATERIALS

The WATER RESONATOR is the original water balancing technology used by Tibetan and Buddhist monks for hundreds of years. Each one has been meticulously designed and handmade by Buddhist monks. Each consists of a gold-plated platform affixed to a gold-plated frame that is geometrically precise. The gold-plated platform has a neodymium activator magnet at its center on the underside. Mounted to the three precise triangles are the three primary resonator arrays which consist of three Siberian Blue, optically clear, laboratory grade quartz crystals.

Each of the three crystals has two gold-plated, properly polarized, neodymium magnets which are wound against the crystal with powerful pressure which activates the energy of the crystal, much like a quartz crystal watch which pulses to a precise rhythm. This highly pressurized copper winding, combined with the magnetic field of the dual magnets, appears to generate a high power pulsing effect which in turn causes a profoundly positive and beneficial effect on water and other liquid beverages.

It has been generally thought for a long time that passing a conductive fluid through a properly designed magnetic field has an effect on the polar molecules in the fluid. Even wine connoisseurs and professional wine tasters are using magnets these days to realign wine molecules to smooth and mature the taste of a young wine (www.thewineclip.com). This effect, or an even more enhanced effect, can be achieved by placing wine or other beverages on the WATER RESONATOR plate.

The WATER RESONATOR is a masterpiece of beauty, workmanship, form, and function. We choose to make no claims regarding the effects of this wonderful device; however, many users report that the WATER RESONATOR is the most powerful water balancing and energizing technology they have ever used.

We are told by the Buddhist monks who make the WATER RESONATORS that each one is personally blessed by Buddha Maitreya. Each purchase of the WATER RESONATOR includes a special audio CD which features tones, blessings, and chants by Buddha Maitreya himself. The WATER RESONATORS were designed as a QuantumBalancing.com exclusive. Each one was hand made by Buddhist monks, so stock is very limited.

USING THE WATER RESONATOR . . .

The WATER RESONATOR can be used with most any beverages including water, wine, coffee, tea, juices, and even soft drinks. Simply place your chosen beverage in a clear glass in the center of the WATER RESONATOR. The effect is instantaneous, although most users leave the beverage in the WATER RESONATOR for 5 to 10 minutes for best results. (Water and glass not included.)

The price of the WATER RESONATOR is $495 and Insured DHL Shipping is FREE in the continental U.S.

ProfessorF said:

Yes, for a mere $495, some quartz wrapped in copper and a bit of gold can be yours.

Clicky

THE WATER RESONATOR! Gold! Crystals! Copper! Unsubstantiated claims! PLUS FREE CD!!!!

I've cut it down to the bare essentials.

Now it sounds like a freebie from the Daily Mail....

I do remember on another forum someone saying that running a current through a brandy can artificially age it and make it taste better. I have no idea what processes are involved though, and if it works on other beverages. Besides, the design of this thing doesn´t make it sound like it does anything anyway.

I have seen a similar advert for a "Gas Resonater" that increases your mileage , I think it was in the back of the weekly world news. :roll:

If these monk guys can produce neodymium iron boron magnets (an invention of > 1950s industry, based upon research and commercial intetests started in the 20s then cool. Goes against the grain tho.

I have commercial designs which use custom made magnets, made from Neobydium Iron Boron. They are expensive, proper bits of kit. No silly crystals involved.

Wow, it's like reinventing witchcraft so it appears to be science. :roll:

New Agers are now prohibited from using their expensive Swiss water 'vitalizing' devices because they interfere with ham radio communications.
Germany bans ‘water vitalizer’ over radio interference

German authorities on Friday banned the sale and use of a New Age ‘water vitalizer’ device amid concerns that it is interfering with amateur radio signals.

The Federal Network Agency said it had received numerous reports that the device, sold by Swiss company Wassermatrix AG as a way to “activate” the body’s self-healing powers, was transmitting on the frequencies allocated for ham radio users.

The agency said owners of the 8,000-euro ($9,540) device, which has been sold more than 2,400 times in Germany, are allowed to keep but not use it. ...

FULL STORY: https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-germany-989f0b5fd1630b5a18d5b56b7af0cf7a

Branching slightly away from water and drinks...

you can earth yourself now, while you sleep. Because of...antioxidants, or summat.

There are some products which claim they can use current to make you taste things that aren't in the water.

Clicky

Wow, yeah. I'll bet that water that has been "balanced" sits perfectly level in the glass. Not like that stinky unbalanced water that sits there all lumpy and lopsided . . .

I mean, it must work, because . . . magnets . . . crystals . . . gold . . .shiny . . .

Branching slightly away from water and drinks...

you can earth yourself now, while you sleep. Because of...antioxidants, or summat.
That may be same gadget advertised on Facebook which I asked was safe for bedwetters.

Asking for a friend, you understand.

Back