• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Psychic Leanings

miss_scarlet

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
As I'm getting ready to go anywhere an object that at first appears to bear no relevance to my plans will pop into my head. Its always somthing very random such as Black marker pen, book on atoms or a tube of paper cups.

I have learnt to pay attention to this random object thing as I always end up needing the said item.
I'm very curious to know if there is anyone else who has this particular gift! lol
:D

No, but I suppose it saves you making a shopping list?

if only it could be somthing useful like lottery numbers. But it does freak people out so at least it adds a little humour to my life!

I cannot be alone in this! There must be others! x :D

miss_scarlet said:
I cannot be alone in this! There must be others! x :D

Yes, only with me it's street names. Sometimes I pass a street I haven't noticed before and the name will stay with me for days. Until someone says, "Do you know where such-and-such is?"

ElishevaBarsabe said:
Yes, only with me it's street names. Sometimes I pass a street I haven't noticed before and the name will stay with me for days. Until someone says, "Do you know where such-and-such is?"
Yes, I've had this!

I can be in a place I've never been before, and will soon be able to tell someone where to go... (so to speak!)

(This happened just last week, in Dublin, actually.)

I often find I have a prompt to take my camera with me. If I decide not to (it's heavy) then I often find that something extremely photogenic happens. It's so annoying!

I've started listening to the little voice. Today I captured a really ace picture of a heron.

staticgirl said:
Today I captured a really ace picture of a heron.

And we want to see it!

rynner said:
can be in a place I've never been before, and will soon be able to tell someone where to go... (so to speak!)

(This happened just last week, in Dublin, actually.)

On our way home last night, my husband and I wondered about what sort of information flits through our universe to allow something like that to happen.

staticgirl's information pertains to her own needs in the future; but rynner's (and my) information pertains to someone else's needs in the future.

This need of someone else in the future is strong enough to send a signal back in time to rynner or I, which, ultimately, means that our meeting of this someone who needs the information is--in some sense--predetermined.

There's not only a connection between two minds involved, but also a connection across time backward.

Enough to make a person dizzy, I say.

:gaga:

Back