• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Psychic tests

evilsprout

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
A few people on this board claim to be psychics... just wondered if they've done these tests here... http://csl.lfr.org/bi/teststart.htm

The results could be interesting.

Btw, I have my own reservations about these tests... especially the remote viewing one. Is it possible to "read the mind" of a computer's random event generator?

Oh, and for the record, my psi results are "close to chance" :(

Yeah done it got the tshirt, my results were also said to be close to chance, but I think I was being humoured, I think it was lower than chance.:p

Don't put yourself down, below average is also a denial of the norm - if you got every test wrong, you'd be really special!

Here's another site to test your psi powers:

http://www.boundaryinstitute.org

Some interesting tests here. Go and beat the odds!

(My results were close to chance, but only because I cheated...)

I just had a go...

My results were generally above chance i think, about 3 to 1. Although on the location test I scored 5th with 25 to 1 odds. :D

Things would probably equalise thouh, given enough time... Or maybe I really am psychic. ;)

Interesting though. Especially the computational side of it. Do you read the random number somehow before it is generated? Or do you cause the electronics to produce that number? Or... :confused:

bye

martin

It won't let me take the test! Must not like Canadians....

Nonny

Any of you checked out the hall of fame for the Location Test?

I am ranked 30th at the moment and evilsprout is 54th!

lucydru

Grrrrrrrrr I shouldn't of taken the Location test for the 3rd time :( from rank 30th to 54th. Sorry Evil your 56th now!

lucydru

Nonny Mouse said:
It won't let me take the test! Must not like Canadians....

Nonny
If your trying the card test, you have to scroll down after each try.:cross eye

I have just done the location test again (I took it twice). First time I got close to chance and was 48th on the Hall of Fame. Second time I got Combined results for 20 trials = odds of 41 to 1 :D and became 20th (but for how long I don't know).

lucydru

I took it again and my average for the 3 times now has put me at 17th on the hall of fame (for the moment). My results for the last attempt were - Combined results for 20 trials = odds of 2 to 1
Is this good?

lucydru

Hmmm... I tried it again today and my psychic ability seems to have evaporated - from 5th and 25 to 1 odds, to 50something and 0 - 1.

Oh well.

bye

Martin

Just took it again and I got Combined results for 20 trials = odds of 8 to 1 :D yey not my best but still it's good as on todays hall of fame I have moved to 9th :D Now if I can only be 5th (a friend of mine got to 6th yesterday so I want to see if I can improve on her results).

lucydru

P.S. I had a little bit of booze in me (half a shandy so it really was little) so maybe I was a lil bit more relaxed.

Doesn't psi ability fluctuate all the time? If it exists.

If anyone gets consistent results, it would be interesting, maybe.

The reading on this subject is usually very dry and tends to
revolve around stats. Makes my head hurt. :(

Mine has gone up! As at first I was 54th on the hall of fame! Last time I checked I was 6th! And thats in two days!

lucydru

I soooooooo love doing the Location Test. It's my 3rd day in doing it and well I got odds of 2 to 1 and 13th :) Oh and if you see the name lilikoi on there (8th at the moment) it's my friend from america who shares the same first name as me. She's pretty good at it.

lucydru

:( After my 3rd try today I got close to chance and dropped to 35th. Oh well I suppose it's good that is can go up and down. Maybe listening to Radiohead wasn't such a good thing to go while taking the test.

lucydru

Hello! Only me! Again! hehehe Do you know what I just did? I bet you do? hehe

Well I got close to chance again but on 19/20 I got this- Odds against chance for getting this close to the target = 1110.1 to 1
I was sooooooooooooo close the circle nearly covered half the square!

lucydru

lucydru said:
Hello! Only me! Again! hehehe Do you know what I just did? I bet you do? hehe

Well I got close to chance again but on 19/20 I got this- Odds against chance for getting this close to the target = 1110.1 to 1
I was sooooooooooooo close the circle nearly covered half the square!

lucydru

So now for a real test,;) any chance of 6 numbers for saturday:D
Wm.;)

Nope lottery numbers are more my dad's thing. Anyway I went really good on the location test and now I just get close to chance.

lucydru

Any one on here still do the tests? I know sudi does (along with myself).

It's interesting to know that some times I can be pretty good at them (6th on one of the h.o.f. once) and sometimes I can be average (get close to chance). My results are never on the level. They are always up and down. Personally I think the colour of clothing often (but not always) affects how I do on the test. Blue seems the best colour for me to wear. And letting my mind go blank just before I chose which card or where the target is. Although many a time I have been using yahoo messenger chatting to friends inbetween and still done well.

luce

I won't do the test because I just know I'll flunk it. How do I know that?? Funny, I must be psychic!:p

Carole

I have no idea how this works, and now my head aches. Explanations would be helpful. It tells me I'm heading up the CARD TEST hall of fame with 183:1 odds, although quite how I got there is beyond me (although I did get a sh*tload right...)

Rank Odds against chance User ID Hits Trials Hit rate %
1 * 183 * mrbingo 18 51 35 %

Any ideas, anyone?

Anyway, I think I'll go watch some TV, my brain's dripping out of my nostrils.

OK, so I didn't go off an watch TV. I did the location test instead, so I'm now second on that list with 44:1.

2 * 44 * mrbingo 20

It's kind of addictive, this. Do you reckon you get a prize if you get to the top of all the lists?

I've never been able to even attempt to try, it won't let me... :(

Niles Calder said:
I've never been able to even attempt to try, it won't let me... :(

You need to register 1st. Did it let you register?

Interesting on the location test, the more bored I get the worse I do. Maybe I'll come back to it in a few days and see if it makes a difference.

Odd. I did the card test twice and wound up with 17:1 odds, putting me in second place for the day. I'm presently working on the location test.

-Later-

Hmm I feel a little more normal now. One set of location tests gave me 30:1 odds, but the rest evened it out pretty well. The thing I don't like about the card test is that if you score way below average, then way above average, it evens out. I only had an average score once, and would seem to get either a 2-3 or 7-8 most of the time, which is a little weird. Oh well, I still think I'm normal.

What a crock!

I was on trial 20 of the remote viewing test. I pictured a hairy monkey/ape type creature. I even typed 'monkey' and 'hairy' in the text at the bottom. The picture was a close up of a monkey! But the weird part is that my score for the trial was only 34!! WITF?!

Back