• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Psychic's tip proves correct

AFCSC

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Contradictions Abound In Private Eye's Taped Interview
Private eye Dominic Casey has been under fire, because he visited the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's body was found a full month before detectives did. The private eye gave detectives different reasons for why he went there.

The Anthonys' private eye claimed he didn't expect to find anything based on a psychic's tip, but still searched there at least three times. He said, at the time, he was working for the Anthonys and separately also for Casey Anthony.

The reason the Anthonys' private investigator searched the scene in November, on videotape, where Caylee's remains were later found is not any clearer after listening to what he told detectives under oath.

"I don't want to go in there. I don't want to see anything and I don't want to. I just don't want to do this," Dominic Casey told investigators.

But he did go in there. He insists it was because a psychic from Virginia told him to, giving him detailed directions right down to looking for groupings of paver stones.

"I was freaked out," Dominic Casey told investigators.

"You were freaked out because of the pavers?" Sgt. John Allen

Link: http://www.wftv.com/news/18760259/detail.html

re: Psychic's Tip

This has been a very hot "missing girl story for the past 6 months or so.
The Psychic's tip is not responsible for finding the girls body but a meter reader that had called the police at least 3 times to have them search in that area (slightly larger than my back yard).

This same person had to lead the police to the plastic bag with the exposed skull before the body was finally found and identified. The detective, the meter reader, and the police went over the area at least 3 times (each).

Back