Question For The British

Lord Lucan

Abominable Snowman
Depends.

Wealthy east-coasters I've met do not, but many others do (anecdotal, but people I've met from Idaho, California and Wisconsin).
I have seen this myself in California. My wife lived in Massachusetts for 6 months some 25 years ago (working as a nanny) and says this was a common thing amongst the people she worked for and the circles they moved in.

pandacracker

Ephemeral Spectre
TESTIFY!!!!!!!

what with that and spellchecking the Gay Agenda I never get a moment's peace :(
I don't want to derail this thread and if I say too much I run the risk of loss of incurring the wrath of the Gay Mafia (I quite like how my furniture is arranged thank you very much) but all I'll say is, what do you think the limp-wristed, arm-waving, hip-sashaying behaviour is about?:curt: As for the lesbians... well... let me tell you that excessive and violent tribadism is a very effective accelerant.:covers:

gordonrutter

Justified & Ancient
Staff member
I don't want to derail this thread and if I say too much I run the risk of loss of incurring the wrath of the Gay Mafia (I quite like how my furniture is arranged thank you very much) but all I'll say is, what do you think the limp-wristed, arm-waving, hip-sashaying behaviour is about?:curt: As for the lesbians... well... let me tell you that excessive and violent tribadism is a very effective accelerant.:covers:
Not really relevant to the topic, please keep it in topic.

Thanks