• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Shape-Shifters: Members Who've Changed Names / IDs

1562664462311.png

But to be fair, the chap didn't say 'please'.
Hanging is too good for them.
My solution is just to 'ignore' charlatans anyone who annoys me.
FTFY
Shit. Wankers win again.
Because they exploit the natural tendency in others to be conflict averse. It's about creating situations such that in order to stand their ground the subject has to create conflict so is either 'the trouble maker' or has to cede.

This is not my first incarnation on the board and I lurked for the first couple of years too - this is pretty good.

I'm confused, are you also Khan? I have two long defunct accounts which I can't recall the login details for, or even which email address they are are attached to.

I'm confused, are you also Khan? I have two long defunct accounts which I can't recall the login details for, or even which email address they are are attached to.

Supply the names and I'll check whether they still exist.

Well, I've had to have another name-change. The board wouldn't see my email addy - might've had summat to do with trying to combine accounts or whatever.
Hopefully, this one'll stick and I can get back to irritating the heck out of people.
Completely unintended, I assure you. ;)

Is the email address registered for The First Stormkhan the email address you wish to use?

If so, I can re-dub you as simply "Stormkhan."

Back