• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Shape-Shifters: Members Who've Changed Names / IDs

A

Anonymous

Just a question - would those who've changed identity like to own up - it's not a big deal but it's nice to know who some people previously were so I don't have to reform my low opinion of them* :D

*Joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've lost count of members name changes so don't even bother asking me :p

There's someone on my buddy list and I have no clue who they are. They've obviously changed their name but I've been away and can't for the life of me work out who they used to be. And it seems rude to just pm them and say "Erm, sorry...and you are?" :D

oll's now called lord flashbert and james veldon is now called the virgin queen

Butterfly? Susan Bulmer.

Anyone else PM me and I'll tell you :).

Emperor Zombie? He was Ghost Dog.

Hmmmm...

I used to be someone else.

I'm not telling who, though, as I seem to be getting along with people this time, and I think I was rather disliked last time!

I gave myself a year or two off, just to see if the dust would settle..

Trace Mann

looking at your signature that sounds rather ominous ;)

Lillith said:
I'm upset, ... am I missing out on something??:(

Well, you (Lillith) used to be Blueswidow for a start.

*Bump* Anyone else care to own up to identity changes? I've got a few noted Cider? Is wolfie now someone else? Is Throw a re-incarnation. Is Emperor Zombie back in another guise?

Err. Is this breaking guidelines? I'm not speculating on their real identities just on their pseudonyms...

I used to sign on as Wolfie, yep. i think people were fooled for about thirty seconds.

Ok, give me it straight. Whose sock puppet was Captain Buttock? I was sure i knew then i spotted he was MIA which didn't tally with my belief! :confused:

Hang on, That's what i thought! He's not been MIA has he? :confused:

Yeah, I don't think he's posted since April, maybe.

{Waves at DD in whatever non-FTMB reality he's inhabiting right now}

Please to meet you, hope you guess my name?

The Yithian said:
*Bump* Anyone else care to own up to identity changes

I too used to be someone else on this board. Don't know why i changed my original guise, it doesn't seem so bad now, when i fondly leaf through old threads.

Re: Please to meet you, hope you guess my name?

TMS said:
I too used to be someone else on this board.

Is there clue in your new name? TMS?

Not even in his order of magnitude i'm afraid. Then as now, thinking about it, i was small fry.

The Mighty Sock...

yithian, yer sock puppet's a shapeshifter...

I've warned him about this before!

Back