Random/Peculiar Images

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
How dare you. They defined my childhood.

I have the most dog-eared pack in the world around here somewhere.....
I have both series of Horror Top Trumps and have loved them since I was a kid - I utterly love Godzilla in his Adam Adamant outfit, the Hunchback with his Christmas-cracker hat, and the thespian-looking Lord of Death, but my favourite is Venusian Death Cell- a Sea Devil from Doctor Who who had managed to decapitate someone with a sickle.

I'm pretty sure that Madman is a character from the Doomwatch film with Ian Bannen, now that I look at it again.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I've never saw anyone buy it, but I have saw a few people smirking while taking a pic of it in the aisle (just like I did).
I bought some and wrapped it for the Secret Santa at work for a colleague, X, as an extra 'comedy' gift.

Unfortunately his actual gift was from someone else who hadn't come up with the goods in time so all X got was the cock soup.

He went absolutely ballistic and nearly wrecked the place. Sadly I wasn't there but I was given a full account of the proceedings. Hilarious.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I bought some and wrapped it for the Secret Santa at work for a colleague, X, as an extra 'comedy' gift.

Unfortunately his actual gift was from someone else who hadn't come up with the goods in time so all X got was the cock soup.

He went absolutely ballistic and nearly wrecked the place. Sadly I wasn't there but I was given a full account of the proceedings. Hilarious.
Did he get fired for busting up the place?

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Record-breaking-2663-pound-schnitzel-cooked-up-at-German-festival.jpg

Behold Schnitzilla - the 1.3 ton record-breaking schnitzel .... :nails: :hunger: :dinner:

Record-breaking 2,663-pound schnitzel cooked up at German festival

A festival in Germany broke a Guinness World Record by cooking up a 2,663-pound schnitzel measuring 753.5 square feet.

The Schnitzel Fest event in the town of Mengkofen, Bavaria, featured 400 pork chops, 4,000 eggs and 551 pounds of bread crumbs being turned into a giant schnitzel, a battered and fried pork dish.

Festival organizers said it took nearly 3,700 gallons of oil to fry the massive meat. ...
SOURCE: https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/0...ked-up-at-German-festival/7161568736923/?sl=1

michael59

Look up. Change your world perspective.
I don't know where this was taken. The water is so clean & clear. I've had it stored on my computer for awhile now. I think it won some photo contest in the past.

4EEC5FB800000578-0-image-a-32_1533725049157.jpg