Random/Peculiar Images

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
I went to an art exhibition in London years ago and saw a whole load of fish sculptures made from hubcaps.
I talked to the artist for a while. He told me that he'd got the idea from seeing a load of hubcaps lying around the streets nearby and started picking them up. The sculptures were amazing.

https://www.hubcapcreatures.com/
If I win the lottery, I want that Samurai statue.

Fluttermoth

Mrs Treguard
I went to an art exhibition in London years ago and saw a whole load of fish sculptures made from hubcaps.
I talked to the artist for a while. He told me that he'd got the idea from seeing a load of hubcaps lying around the streets nearby and started picking them up. The sculptures were amazing.

https://www.hubcapcreatures.com/
My sons used to collect odd hubcaps; we didn't do anything with them, just hung them on their bedroom wall, but they looked cool, like shields :)

Last edited:

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
20191001_163156.jpg

Four-armed mutant football hooligans on the loose- able to hurl four beer bottles full of piss at once in the direction of a family who just thought it would be a nice day to go and watch a game of football with the kids.

I obscured this guy's face in case there are any legal repercussions for the board for posting his face... and also in case he tracks me down and beats me mercilessly in a whirlwind of his four solid fists.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
View attachment 20339

Four-armed mutant football hooligans on the loose- able to hurl four beer bottles full of piss at once in the direction of a family who just thought it would be a nice day to go and watch a game of football with the kids.

I obscured this guy's face in case there are any legal repercussions for the board for posting his face... and also in case he tracks me down and beats me mercilessly in a whirlwind of his four solid fists.
He seems to be giving the guy on the right a face-slap and a nut grope, all at the same time.
Dreadful behaviour.

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
He seems to be giving the guy on the right a face-slap and a nut grope, all at the same time.
Dreadful behaviour.
I've actually just noticed that he seems to be levitating too. Appalling conduct, especially when that poor guy in the foreground just wants to lie down and have a nap.

View attachment 20339

Vitruligan Man.

michael59

Look up. Change your world perspective.