Random/Peculiar Images

Who me

Junior Acolyte
Perhaps I should have tested this idea first - I turned up over 80 pics before I gave up, many of which didn't have 132 in the filename, or anything like it!

I've now changed the search parameters and am trying again...

That's better! 9 results; The nearest is 0132.jpg, but it's a rather boring pic of a hole in the ground!

View attachment 106

Hi rynner that’s 35mm cne electric service cable that is. From boring pictures 2015 used to work on them I did.
38 years of that stuff now I glow in the dark and can boil water with my hands.Ha ha o_O

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Hi rynner that’s 35mm cne electric service cable that is. From boring pictures 2015 used to work on them I did.
38 years of that stuff now I glow in the dark and can boil water with my hands.Ha ha o_O
Which post of Rynner's were you responding to?

I've tried to find it, but I can't.

(Myth: no)

Who me

Junior Acolyte
Hi yithian the post was from 2015 and was on random/peculiar pictures i was just looking through old stories etc so it wasn’t a new post hope that helped

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
cover.jpg

. . . dripping with diamantes and profiteroles, as one critic described this famously-unflattering shot of the soprano.

I had not seen it for years but it has been deemed suitable for a CD incarnation of her highlights. So why not . . . :)

Last edited:

GNC

King-Sized Canary
View attachment 22449

. . . dripping with diamantes and profiteroles, as one critic described this famously-unflattering shot of the soprano.

I had not seen it for years but it has been deemed suitable for a CD incarnation of her highlights. So why not . . . :)
Are you sure that's not an album of Victor Buono reciting his poetry?