Random/Peculiar Images

Sid

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
She is not flashing her crotch. As a former wearer of a similar style myself, known as a minidress, I can assure you that no part of her intimate anatomy was visible to the children. She would not even be displaying her underwear. It's all in your mind.
Bootshine.jpg

H'mm; I always thought this was known as having a quick buff' as one's boot's are being cleaned with a... duster?

Sgt Girth

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
I thought it was a muppet.......the deep sea worm....not the lady being buffed I mean!

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Reaction score
basil.jpg

"What happened between us last night was impossible, ridiculous and yet I want to scream it from the rooftops. Now open your mouth and have another Martini, you adorable, crazy bitch!"

"Holmes, I think you are losing touch with reality!" :oops:

Picture pinched from where it says! :)

Last edited:

Coypu

Um 121 The element of confusion.....298.17
Reaction score

Fluttermoth

Mrs Treguard
Reaction score
Aren't they called "flying dogs" or flying fox" or something?
Yes, fruit bats are often known as flying foxes.

I think it's absolutely adorable, I've always wanted to keep fruit bats! (During my childhood, my mum had a set of bound magazines that we called 'the pet binders'. Very informative, so we were always looking things up in them, but also, being from the late 60s/early 70s, covered lot of exotic animals that gave me ideas; fruit bats were one of my big wants, along with wombats and genets.)

Coypu

Um 121 The element of confusion.....298.17
Reaction score
These little chaps are brilliant, I thought about keeping them but they are really had work at first as they have to be carried around in a pouch with their handler until they bind with them.