Random/Peculiar Images

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
The dummy is now presenting 8 Out of 10 Cats
He seems to be slapping the dummy's face every now and then. Not very nice.
But the dummy got his own back!

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
I'm wondering who these people are - the first looks like Jimmy Page, third could be Theresa May, no idea of the other two. Is there any link between them? I know this thread is random but..
The cast of Blade Runner :)

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
What did Abraham Lincoln and other historic figures really look like? Here are old photos restored.

Why???????

The narrator sounds the the guy in Mexico i met that tried to sell me a kilo of coke :hahazebs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
A street party celebrating the Coronation being held in the soon to be infamous Rillington Place, London. 6th June 1953.
Christie was already in custody at this point and had confessed the day earlier, No 10 is the house farthest house on the right.

EvycGLEXYAYYFfi.jpeg

Source:

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the British pop artist Patrick Caulfield. And thanks to an article on the Guardian website I have discovered that the epitaph on his gravestone at Highgate Cemetery consists of the single word 'Dead'. Very cool, very minimalist even after his death. Well played, sir!

Patrick_Caulfield_grave_in_Highgate_East_Cemetery_in_London_2016_07.jpg

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the British pop artist Patrick Caulfield. And thanks to an article on the Guardian website I have discovered that the epitaph on his gravestone at Highgate Cemetery consists of the single word 'Dead'. Very cool, very minimalist even after his death. Well played, sir!

View attachment 36303
He is well remembered by shooters, who are inspired by his memory to this day:

maximus otter