WeeScottishLassie

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Such an erotic image!

IMG-20201129-WA0000.jpg

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Reminds me of that gorilla on Not The Nine O'Clock News.

Watching that was one of the few times I have writhed with laughter on the sofa and started to panic in case I could never breathe again! :rofl:

Found a transcript -

[a scientist is being interviewed about his project to communicate with a gorilla sitting next to him]

Interviewer:
Professor, can Gerald really speak as we would understand it?

Prof. Timothy Fielding:
Oh yes, yes. He can speak a few actual words. Of course it was extremely difficult to get him even to this stage. When I first captured Gerald in the Congo, '67 I think it was...

Gerald, the Gorilla:
'68

Prof. Timothy Fielding:
'68. Umm... there was an awful lot of work to do. He was enormously slow and difficult. I had to do a lot of work with him on a sort of one-to-one basis...

Gerald, the Gorilla:
[interrupting] Yes, yes, if I might just butt at this point Tim, I think I should point out that I have done a considerable amount of work on this project myself and if I may say so your teaching methods do leave a bit to be desired...

Prof. Timothy Fielding:
That's a bit ungrateful, isn't it?

Gerald, the Gorilla:
...and your diction for instance...

Prof. Timothy Fielding:
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Can I put this into some sort of perspective? When I caught Gerald in '68 he was completely wild.

Gerald, the Gorilla:
Wild? I was absolutely livid!

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
He's a gorilla. The largest and most powerful ape on the planet. Proud, intelligent. A master of it's environment, mountains., forests. Capable of complex communties and relationships. Undoubtedly capable of love. Undoubtedly capable of war.

And now he's sitting on a kiddies plastic chair behind bars. For adults to point and kids to make stupid noises at him.

I'm gonna suggest he's a tad more than just sad and fed up.
He has plans...
Kong_1933.png

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score
People with dark skin get dark eye rings. And freckles. And tan marks. Change colour when on blushing too. Get paler with fright and yellower with jaundice.

Whatever is odd about the add it isn't that the person isn't a sort of pinky beige colour. :rollingw:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
People with dark skin get dark eye rings. And freckles. And tan marks. Change colour when on blushing too. Get paler with fright and yellower with jaundice.

Whatever is odd about the add it isn't that the person isn't a sort of pinky beige colour. :rollingw:
It would help if that man had dark circles underneath his eyes...

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score