Random/Peculiar Images

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Splutter! Choke!

They're not Anarchists! They're Trotskyists!

:wcry:
.. and while we're at it, which one of these is the perfect cup of tea ?

atea.jpg
It's 4 you heathens! .. 1 to 3 requires a sarcastic "would you like a knife and fork for that" (I'll cut the 3 people some slack though because it's borderline and they clearly understand that some tea flavour should be involved here), 5 & 6 is for people who use those disposable plastic gloves when re filling their cars. Probably.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

View attachment 15085
It's 4 you heathens! .. 1 to 3 requires a sarcastic "would you like a knife and fork for that" (I'll cut the 3 people some slack though because it's borderline and they clearly understand that some tea flavour should be involved here), 5 & 6 is for people who use those disposable plastic gloves when re filling their cars. Probably.
Yeah, I go with 4.

View attachment 15085
It's 1. Milk in tea or coffeve is bloody minging. And I'm not one of those vegans either, I'm a massive fan of cheese for example. Along with other non-vegan foods like beef and lamb.

Swifty

It's 1. Milk in tea or coffeve is bloody minging. And I'm not one of those vegans either, I'm a massive fan of cheese for example. Along with other non-vegan foods like beef and lamb.
Turkish tea then yes, 1 all the way, that doesn't even need milk.

Ogdred Weary

Cosmically Triggered

View attachment 15085
Indeed:

tea-color-he-man.jpg

mikfez

Generally Bewildered
Anyone know what this is?

Paull Stones.jpg

Two stones neatly tied together, hanging from a tree in St Andrew Church, Paull, East Yorks.
It was about 4 foot inside the boundary fence, 6 foot off the ground. there were no graves nearby.
The largest stone was about 3 inches across, the string looked like garden twine.

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!
Anyone know what this is?

View attachment 15097

Two stones neatly tied together, hanging from a tree in St Andrew Church, Paull, East Yorks.
It was about 4 foot inside the boundary fence, 6 foot off the ground. there were no graves nearby.
The largest stone was about 3 inches across, the string looked like garden twine.
I was wondering where I'd left that! Thanks!

Swifty

Tea should be hot, strong and black! Otherwise what is the point of having tea if you "must" include sugar, milk, honey, lemon or something that is usually put in cake!
You like your tea like you like your men. (it's a line from Airplane before I get told off)

Swifty

I'm going out on a limb here, but I reckon the Chinese don't feel particularly left out when it comes to tea.
Yes, but surely we can somehow twist things and make the Boston Tea Party scrap all their fault ? .. go on .. they could do with a bit of scandal.

Vardoger

Bring the Beat Back!

View attachment 15085
Milk in the tea is not usual in Norway. We take it as black or dark coloured as possible. That white stuff is unwelcome here.

Krepostnoi

Crabbier than usual
Uncanny likeness!
Having looked at the publisher's website, I can only assume it's deliberate. There's a lot of post-modern playing about with intertextuality and imagery, and whilst I normally have a reasonably high threshold for that sort of thing, it's got to be done very well for it to work. (eg yes; yes; er, no thanks.) I've got to confess I found my threshold exceeded fairly early on.