• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Randy Weaver & Ruby Ridge

reevon28

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
A quick first post:
Hello everyone
Is Wikipedia reliable on Randy Weaver and the Weaver family?

-Reevon28

You mean this page? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Weaver

Probably fairly accurate, but I'd be careful about using Wikipedia as a primary source. It's quite good for getting a grasp on a subject though.

I somehow have a signed copy of Weaver's book on Ruby Ridge. it sits right next to the autobiography of one the snipers who was there, for balance. :roll:

rev_dino said:
You mean this page?
I somehow have a signed copy of Weaver's book on Ruby Ridge. it sits right next to the autobiography of one the snipers who was there, for balance. :roll:

Ha! So I guess there's quite a difference between the two versions?

Possible there could be a link to this?

www.history-of-the-cathars.com

The docu never mentions Randy Weaver, just the stuff on re-interpretations of Christian thought made me think of the Weavers...

Jon Ronson's documentary "The Legend of Ruby Ridge" was a good summary, I think. You used to be able to buy a digital download of it directly from the production company, World of Wonder.

ttaarraass said:
Jon Ronson's documentary "The Legend of Ruby Ridge" was a good summary, I think. You used to be able to buy a digital download of it directly from the production company, World of Wonder.

I'll have a look, thanks. The weavers are a bit of a black hole in terms of the time you can spend looking into it.

Back