• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Remote Viewers / Psychics: Any Visions Of Ukraine Outcomes?

bakelite brain

Devoted Cultist
It's in the heading really. I've been looking for a collection of how remote viewers might have seen the Ukraine war conclude, but not really found anything. There are various possible outcomes suggested by military and political observers, but I'd be interested to read the opinions of remote viewers, particularly if there is any consistency in what they see. (This is of course assuming remote viewing is actually a thing.)

well, you can gather your data without knowing if remote viewing exists :)

It's in the heading really. I've been looking for a collection of how remote viewers might have seen the Ukraine war conclude, but not really found anything. There are various possible outcomes suggested by military and political observers, but I'd be interested to read the opinions of remote viewers, particularly if there is any consistency in what they see. (This is of course assuming remote viewing is actually a thing.)
They’re too busy looking at giraffe’s bottoms and the Taj Mahal to get into all that.

Remote viewing is the attempt to view objects/locations in a different geographical place but in this exact same timeframe - i.e. what is hidden in a safe today. Not what will be hidden in the safe in 6 months time.

You are asking people to look into the future which technically is Precognition.

I, alas, can do neither very well.

I'm confused ...

Remote viewing refers to sensing distant or hidden things in the present. Your query seems to be referring to sensing something in the future. That's clairvoyance, not remote viewing.

I'm confused ...

Remote viewing refers to sensing distant or hidden things in the present. Your query seems to be referring to sensing something in the future. That's clairvoyance, not remote viewing.

Yes, but remote viewers do sometimes claim to be able to see into the future too. (Maybe I am badly mistaken!)

But OK, if I'm wrong, let's open the request up to any clairvoyants, prophets, those giften with recognisance, etc.

... But OK, if I'm wrong, let's open the request up to any clairvoyants, prophets, those giften with recognisance, etc.

OK ... Thread has been re-titled to reflect a wider range of "seers" being solicited.

Special dates that could mean an ending of a war could be in Moscow 15th May, in Kiev it could be 20th May.
10th May in Moscow or Kiev on 17 May, don't ask how i came to these dates LOL!

Yes, but remote viewers do sometimes claim to be able to see into the future too. (Maybe I am badly mistaken!)

But OK, if I'm wrong, let's open the request up to any clairvoyants, prophets, those giften with recognisance, etc.
Yeah Courtney Brown claims that but I don't think he really does.

My prediction is that Russia may take parts of the Ukraine, but will not win the war in the end.
Russia will also have completely jeopardized their global relationships and future, but will continue with their medieval behavior.
China must also be watched, I believe both countries will vie for world power.
Just my prediction.

This was mentioned in Noel Rooney's FT417 column:
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ed...ssia-will-save-humanity-during-the-end-times/

EDGAR CAYCE, MEDJUGORJE AND FÁTIMA: ALL PROPHESIED THAT RUSSIA WILL SAVE HUMANITY DURING THE END TIMES​

Oh dear:

"The successive events of 1989 led, both in the Soviet Union and in a number of countries of Eastern Europe, to the fall of the Communist regime which promoted atheism. For this too His Holiness offers heartfelt thanks to the Most Holy Virgin"

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/world/global/051400pope-fatima-secret.html

Thankful for what? Putin may have embraced the Russian Orthodox Church, however they are hardly best friends with the Catholic church:

"Bishop Hilarion, the Chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Department for External Church Relations, said that the schism between Orthodoxy and Catholicism has existed for centuries and there are fundamental dogmatic differences between the two churches.

“No one talks about the union of the two Churches because the divisions have existed for a long time, many contradictions have accumulated, they have been living independently for almost ten centuries,” he said, adding “There is no talk of union, but there can be discussions to finally end the state of rivalry, of competition, of hostility, which has existed for many centuries.”"

https://greekreporter.com/2021/12/14/russia-orthodox-church-catholic-church/

Then we have Chechnya, Syria and Ukraine...?

I wonder if the US has got anyone trying to find Putin's bunker, The Men Who Stare at Goats style.
Won’t need to. Vlad The Impaler And Bloodthirsty Tyrant is invited to Jakarta for the G8 because they’re also rampant geoimperialists devoid of conscience. He shall be dispatched there. I guarantee it. May the Gods of … strike me down if it isn’t so.

My prediction is that Russia may take parts of the Ukraine, but will not win the war in the end.
Russia will also have completely jeopardized their global relationships and future, but will continue with their medieval behavior.
China must also be watched, I believe both countries will vie for world power.
Just my prediction.
Ya thunk?

Russia is older than its idiot leaders. It will continue for longer than every one of our nations will. There.

China will splurge, be defeated by the everyone else, and survive in a 1987 guise.

The future definitely belongs to Asia, but not to China. Their system is rigged to self destruct, much like most of ours.

This thread is asking for 'psychic' predictions, so that is my prediction.
Never trust Russia, and definitely do not trust China.
Logic and emotion don't enter into it.

Won’t need to. Vlad The Impaler And Bloodthirsty Tyrant is invited to Jakarta for the G8 because they’re also rampant geoimperialists devoid of conscience. He shall be dispatched there. I guarantee it. May the Gods of … strike me down if it isn’t so.
No chance he's going to actually go, in my psychic opinion.

Back