• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Remote Viewing Aliens

^Guilty as charged...
;)

...The rest of your good selves, why not have a guess.. ...

Because it would be pointless.

There are umpteen millions of things it could be. Random guesses...why ?

If one genuinely feels they do perceive something, well that's ok. Except...

We then only have your words that such an object exists. And you could be leading us on for effect.

It really is dispiriting being a skeptic, but someone has to do it.
A
INT21.:)
All comprehensively appreciated - just wondered if there were was anyone wanted to attempt the remote viewing hypothesis.

As noted, if successful, I would be elated to validate same!

^Don't hold your breath.....I have read a fair bit about RV in the past...including Ronson's book and the results are far from impressive imo...though I suppose it depends on who you talk to or who's writing the book.
;)

I'm sensing something small and yellow, possibly aquatic.
So close...

15467305291836.jpg

It was a tin of tuna...

Although... hang on a minute... 'small and aquatic'...

I got the dvd here, waiting for time to watch it, is it any good?

I got the dvd here, waiting for time to watch it, is it any good?
DVD of The Men Who...?
It's OK. There are one or two amusing bits.

I enjoyed Ronson's book...the film was just ok.

The Men Who Stare at Goats

If you want to give this a try I would suggest starting small.

Maybe glaring at stoats.

INT21.

All good learning strategies.

INT21

Two pages and no mention of Penetration by Ingo Swann? Sheesh.

It's easy to find for free, but probably only in PDF. Worth reading for the sheer fun of it.

I don't recall the title of the book, but it was quite worthless. Nothing about how they determined any of the info was true, just a bunch about different alien races and cultures that they had remote viewed.

There was a book by Jim Marrs which this sounds very similar to: I think it was Alien Agenda, it described remote viewing of alien species in a Star Trek style federation.

Since the idea seems to have generated so much interest, this is a recent video from Secureteam10 which gives an accessible introduction to remote viewing. If you are interested in UFOs I recommend subscribing - it's a good channel.

Isn't Secure10 a believers channel ?

Back