• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Reptilian Aliens

Schrammatt1

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I remember back when I was a teen and I started to get into aliens and stuff I'd run into this often, me I'm skeptic but I'd like to know if you think that they are real and if you don't what would you do if you seen one right in front of you?

I dont know if they exist or not, but I tend to be a little unstable in my beliefs, and like a lot of people, find it hard to believe unless seen with my own eyes.
If I saw one, umm, I would be a little scared and fascinated at the same time

I would be a little scared and fascinated at the same time
I can just picture the look on yer face...

43368.jpg

I'd like to know if you think that they are real and if you don't what would you do if you seen one right in front of you?
they may well exist but without proof everything you hear is just a story

... I'd like to know if you think that they are real and if you don't what would you do if you seen one right in front of you?

Are you asking about aliens (as in 'extraterrestrials') generally, or reptilian aliens specifically? :dunno:

I dont know if they exist or not, but I tend to be a little unstable in my beliefs, and like a lot of people, find it hard to believe unless seen with my own eyes.
If I saw one, umm, I would be a little scared and fascinated at the same time
Well from what I read about what people "seen" there relly aggressive.

reptilian aliens.

I suppose I'd try to think fast and say something that would give me the maximum amount of indications about its familiarity with the more sophisticated aspects of human language usage, such as irony, terminological interrelationships, lexical ambiguities, emotive pragmatics (especially humor), and expressed self-recognition of one's status as a legitimate conversational partner:

"Excuse me, but ... Aren't you a croc(k)?"

( But I was at least semi-serious! OK, OK ... :mcoat: )

I was leaving work when one of our more immature work colleagues jumped in front of me wearing a weird mask and went 'Rarrrgh'. I was surprised by the thoughts that ran through my head in two seconds.
First was 'This is odd and unreal'.
Second was 'This is a guy in a mask'.
Third was 'I could knee this guy in the nuts and chuck him down the staircase and I'd probably get away with it'.

All in about two seconds.

In the end, I brushed past him and caught up with him the next day and told him how close he'd been to scenario 3.

So I guess I'd say my response would be calm, measured and non-violent.

I was leaving work when one of our more immature work colleagues jumped in front of me wearing a weird mask and went 'Rarrrgh'. I was surprised by the thoughts that ran through my head in two seconds.
First was 'This is odd and unreal'.
Second was 'This is a guy in a mask'.
Third was 'I could knee this guy in the nuts and chuck him down the staircase and I'd probably get away with it'.

All in about two seconds.

In the end, I brushed past him and caught up with him the next day and told him how close he'd been to scenario 3.

So I guess I'd say my response would be calm, measured and non-violent.
haha i'd bet that'ed be hilarious

I suppose I'd try to think fast and say something that would give me the maximum amount of indications about its familiarity with the more sophisticated aspects of human language usage, such as irony, terminological interrelationships, lexical ambiguities, emotive pragmatics (especially humor), and expressed self-recognition of one's status as a legitimate conversational partner:

"Excuse me, but ... Aren't you a croc(k)?"

( But I was at least semi-serious! OK, OK ... :mcoat: )
croc(k)?

I remember the first time I ran into the reptillian alien thing. It was some youtube video posted on another, more conspiracy oriented forum of an interview with Icke, I think.
Aside from the main usual stuff about royals and nobels and such all being reptiles, he was really fixated on the fact that these reptillians had breasts and gave milk to their young.
Really fixated.

Mammalian lizards? Hmmm.

A local angle come from famous scribe Alice Walker of "The Color Purple" and "The Temple of My Familiar" fame:

https://www.ajc.com/lifestyles/auth...d-the-fate-the-planet/X18D7etz1g3OhuILbQvF7N/
She also elaborated on comments that went even further from the mainstream, endorsing the writings of British former sports announcer David Icke, who posits that the Earth is controlled by shape-shifting reptilians of extraterrestrial origin.

“David is actually brilliant, and I think people should listen more to what he has to say,” she said. Reptilians? “What about it? My parents always said that the white people around us were like snakes, because of the way they treated us.”

If I met one, I'd probably curtsy and say "Pleased to meet you, your Royal Highness. How are Philip and the new spawn, sorry, great-children..."

If I met one, I'd probably curtsy and say "Pleased to meet you, your Royal Highness. How are Philip and the new spawn, sorry, great-children..."

Republicans may enjoy the fact that reptiles need heat and therefore can only venture out temporarily to open a museum or Troop some Colour. Three hours outside in the British climate and they’re done and have to sit in front of a three bar fire for the rest of the day.

Republicans may enjoy the fact that reptiles need heat and therefore can only venture out temporarily to open a museum or Troop some Colour. Three hours outside in the British climate and they’re done and have to sit in front of a three bar fire for the rest of the day.

Methinks the inhabitants of the British Isles more like unto develop gills than scales.:evillaugh:

Are you asking about aliens (as in 'extraterrestrials') generally, or reptilian aliens specifically? :dunno:

Why do people assume that reptiles are an alien species? They might be hang-overs from the age of the dinosaurs. Perhaps they are a more advanced form of chameleon?

"Pleased to meet you, your Royal Highness."

Thought it was amphibians that are royalty in disguise?
(You have to snog one to find out though).

I remember the first time I ran into the reptillian alien thing. It was some youtube video posted on another, more conspiracy oriented forum of an interview with Icke, I think.
Aside from the main usual stuff about royals and nobels and such all being reptiles, he was really fixated on the fact that these reptillians had breasts and gave milk to their young.
Really fixated.

Watch the video where Ventura corners him on his Reptilian theory idea...Icke gets all ticked off and leaves the interview:

Back