• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Reptilian Aliens

Since we are on the theme of 'reptilian aliens'.....2 weirder ideas are that the reptilian aliens actually evolved on earth a long long time ago and they are not truly alien at all but the first sentient species of earth , and then there's the idea that they evolved on Mars and came to earth a very long time ago. 2 crazy ideas.......or are they? ;)

I doubt very seriously that the people reporting encounters with what they describe as reptilian aliens give a shit about the semantics of taxonomy. Obviously there are people who care very deeply about it, but the reports I've seen referred to green scaly humanoids with eyes that made them think of reptiles. If I ever encountered a creature like that, it's probably how I would describe it if I lost my marbles and told anyone about it. I don't know much about the likelihood of any of those reports being true, but I suppose aliens might have all sorts of odd shapes and features. Also, it might be good to keep in mind that the duckbill platypus is (apparently) an actual thing. What if they were not known, and someone out fishing got a photo of one? "Yeah, sure, and I seen a jackalope just the other day."

I doubt very seriously that the people reporting encounters with what they describe as reptilian aliens give a shit about the semantics of taxonomy. Obviously there are people who care very deeply about it, but the reports I've seen referred to green scaly humanoids with eyes that made them think of reptiles. If I ever encountered a creature like that, it's probably how I would describe it if I lost my marbles and told anyone about it. I don't know much about the likelihood of any of those reports being true, but I suppose aliens might have all sorts of odd shapes and features. Also, it might be good to keep in mind that the duckbill platypus is (apparently) an actual thing. What if they were not known, and someone out fishing got a photo of one? "Yeah, sure, and I seen a jackalope just the other day."

I follow you totally - I have heard it said that the 'reptilians' think of themselves as such and often help other races with travel - the Greys and Nordics especially. Their overall disposure is blunt and purposeful.

No proof available - could be bull.

I've seen a few similar reports that used terms like "lizard people", which may or may not carry as much baggage for those who worry about such things. Some people report encounters with equally impossible bird-like creatures, or beings that remind them of insects. They are trying to describe them (whatever they may be) in terms that make some sense to them.

Of course science fiction has lots of lizard people. Chicken Man, not so much.

I've seen a few similar reports that used terms like "lizard people", which may or may not carry as much baggage for those who worry about such things. Some people report encounters with equally impossible bird-like creatures, or beings that remind them of insects. They are trying to describe them (whatever they may be) in terms that make some sense to them.

Of course science fiction has lots of lizard people. Chicken Man, not so much.

Given the obvious advanced intelligence of some birds (African Grey parrots spring to mind), I find the notion of them evolving sapience and developing advanced technology far more plausible than that of lizard aliens.
The encephalisation quotient and other limiting factors in reptile physiology would seem to rule out reptilekind evolving into anything significantly more intelligent than say today's monitor lizards.

Last edited:
Since we are on the theme of 'reptilian aliens'.....2 weirder ideas are that the reptilian aliens actually evolved on earth a long long time ago and they are not truly alien at all but the first sentient species of earth ...

The general subject of evidence for pre-human civilization(s) is discussed in this thread:

The Silurian Hypothesis: A Civilisation Before Man?
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...n-hypothesis-a-civilisation-before-man.63717/

The more specific subject of a reptilian (i.e., dinosaur / saurian) civilization is discussed in this thread:

Dinosaur Civilisation
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/dinosaur-civilisation.7972/

Given the obvious advanced intelligence of some birds (African Grey parrots spring to mind), I find the notion of them evolving sapience and developing advanced technology far more plausible than that of lizard aliens.
The encephalisation quotient and other limiting factors in reptile physiology would seem to rule out reptilekind evolving into anything significantly more intelligent than say today's monitor lizards.

Blue Avians:

The general subject of evidence for pre-human civilization(s) is discussed in this thread:

The Silurian Hypothesis: A Civilisation Before Man?
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...n-hypothesis-a-civilisation-before-man.63717/

The more specific subject of a reptilian (i.e., dinosaur / saurian) civilization is discussed in this thread:

Dinosaur Civilisation
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/dinosaur-civilisation.7972/

Thanks for the links...but I don't have any real interest in that 'theory'...I was just mentioning them for the sake of completeness.

;)

Just for the record ... I didn't post those links to invite you specifically to those other threads. I posted them to advise everyone that following up on one of the angles you mentioned should be done elsewhere.

Blue Avians:

Yeah why not?
That's probably more likely than Star Trek's aliens being basicly human but with pointed ears, wrinkled noses or furrowed foreheads.
If birdkind became sapient and techie though, I would expect them to retain the amazing evolved feature of wings and to manipulate objects primarily with hindlimb and beak.
Similarly, the far less likely notion of high-tech lizard aliens would probably use their snouts a lot.

Last edited:
It's just a theory - but perhaps some of the more humanoid looking species actually have the ability to project visualisations that we will find more benign. Humanoid type Reptilians are supposedly seen 'protecting' the President of the USA.

This doesnt seem the case with Grey Aliens or the supposedly very senior (and scary) Praying Mantis type.

Sufficiently advanced aliens would almost certainly have impenetrable disguises. They wouldn't take the risk of using dodgy holograms or rubber masks to cover their scales- they'd bioengineer themselves to resemble humans even under the microscope.

Singer Demi Lovato, you know, the lady who doesn't think we should call aliens aliens anymore, is now the "brand ambassador" for a site that promotes hippy-dippy wellness videos - and Icke-style lizard people conspiracy theories:
News story

The last thing this stuff needs is celebrity endorsement, though to cut her some slack, she is seriously mentally ill. Maybe someone should suggest she takes a step back, though?

Singer Demi Lovato, you know, the lady who doesn't think we should call aliens aliens anymore, is now the "brand ambassador" for a site that promotes hippy-dippy wellness videos - and Icke-style lizard people conspiracy theories:
News story

The last thing this stuff needs is celebrity endorsement, though to cut her some slack, she is seriously mentally ill. Maybe someone should suggest she takes a step back, though?
However look at Holloweird and see who they endorse.

Back