• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Request: Building a Feejee Mermaid (FT254)

prismasquid

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Does anyone have access to the October 2009 Issue (#254) and would be able to scan the article on how to build a Feejee Mermaid? A U.K. based seller has the magazine, but shipping to the U.S. is over $30.

Any help or insight would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I've reached out to a few sellers unsuccessfully for scans. As one last bump, if anyone has access please let me know! Any help is appreciated.

I have the issue, but I don't have a scanner :/ I could dig it out and try and photograph it for you, if that would be any good?

Yeah that would be great! Cameras are pretty-high quality in phones, etc. nowadays so it should be faithful to the original. Thanks in advance.

I'll warn you now, my phone is pretty ancient! But I'll do my best :)

I'll go and look for the issue later; I have a pile of about 20 years worth of FT, and they're not in order :oops:

i have a question, why the heck does it cost that much to send a magazine to the USA?

Well, I finally found the issue and got the relevant pages photographed. They're not perfect, but easily readable :)

Would you like me to email you the files, or shall I just post them here for you?

Back