Ridiculous Typos & Piss-Poor Proof-Reading

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
And Howlin' Wolf lost his apostrophe.

The fact that Freddie Mercury is at No.18 is reason enough not to be viewing this.
I think Howlin' Wolf's apostrophe eloped with Björk's umlaut (if that's what it is in Icelandic) and are going to have a family of ellipses... There are a few other typos in that list: Jackie Wlson; Aguilara; Daltry. And where's Judith Durham in that list?

Papa Human

Fresh Blood
I recently passed by a shop window behind which a television displayed a news programme with closed captioning. One of the commentators referred to public opinion being swayed by this, that or the other. 'Swayed' was spelled 'suede'. I kid you not.
I have seen similar things on the telly. It´s like someone just hear words and not sentences. (As bad as google translate)

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
I saw a book at the bookstore with the title: "God is just dog written backwards" Which is true, in english. The title wasn't in english. The book wasn't even translated from english.
'dog' spelt backwards is 'god'
'dog' written backwards is 'ϱob'.

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
I recently passed by a shop window... 'Swayed' was spelled 'suede'. I kid you not.
Ah... you have reminded that within my photography archives from Blackpool holidays, when the kids were younger, I have a somewhat relevant example of one street vendor's advertising campaign.

Much to the copious amusement of my, then young daughter, Donna, aforesaid culinary outlet is extolling the virtue of its, 'Donna kebabs'... :chef: