Ridiculous Typos & Piss-Poor Proof-Reading

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
As a matter of research for a new book, I've just been over on a site which recruits people to appear in Reality TV shows. I don't think I've seen so many misplaced apostrophes since Scarborough Sea Front and one show wanted 'outspoken and query people'. I presume they meant 'quirky' people, rather than people who may not be people at all?

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
As a matter of research for a new book, I've just been over on a site which recruits people to appear in Reality TV shows. I don't think I've seen so many misplaced apostrophes since Scarborough Sea Front and one show wanted 'outspoken and query people'. I presume they meant 'quirky' people, rather than people who may not be people at all?

For "reality" telly programmes? You've heard of the computer principle "GIGO"?

It stands for Garbage In, Garbage Out.

maximus otter

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
If they cant spell 'queer' I'd like to see what their attempt at 'gender fluid' produces.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Is that something I need to answer?

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I'm dancing.
I've seen you dancing...
fcf66a6e86279eae3d6da6a50a19549a.gif

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

Sadly the quote isn't included but look at the lovely old sights of Liverpool!
Which gives me a chance to post the somewhat unfairly titled "I hate Nerys Hughes" by Birkenhead's finest cynical songsters, Half Man Half Biscuit. If you don't know them, you should! If you do know them, enjoy!

Cochise

Priest of the cult of the Dog with the Broken Paw
Reaction score
Given the occasional 'reality show' I've watched, I do think they mean 'query people'. As in, we have to query if it is possible these beings are sentient members of the human race, or are they specially bred morons, possibly from one of the dimmer types of plankton?