• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Robert Bigelow Is Back

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Is there life after death? Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out

https://kfor.com/news/national/is-t...sinessman-offers-nearly-1-million-to-find-out
--------------------------------------------------------------
Is there credible evidence to support the existence of an afterlife? A Las Vegas businessman says he will spend $1 million to find out.

Las Vegas space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow, known for his funding of UFO research projects, has launched a new project.

The Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies (BICS) has announced a global essay contest seeking input from scientists, religious scholars, consciousness researchers and anyone else who can provide evidence of an afterlife.

I always find that stories of financial outlays like that make me wonder why crazy rich people don't spend their money on helping the homeless or getting medical care for poor sick people instead. :(

I always find that stories of financial outlays like that make me wonder why crazy rich people don't spend their money on helping the homeless or getting medical care for poor sick people instead. :(
Because they are crazy rich people!!

With regards to the recent post by Bragalia, Bigelow has now stated that he doesn't have specially prepared buildings for debris at Bigelow Aerospace -- D'oh!!
Well that just makes things more interesting, imo.. :)
I suspect Battelle and some other corporations have it. Vallee made a passing remark about materials of that class being in the possession of a big aerospace company.

With regards to the recent post by Bragalia, Bigelow has now stated that he doesn't have specially prepared buildings for debris at Bigelow Aerospace -- D'oh!!
Well that just makes things more interesting, imo.. :)
I suspect Battelle and some other corporations have it. Vallee made a passing remark about materials of that class being in the possession of a big aerospace company.
"specially prepared buildings for debris at Bigelow Aerospace". Yeah. They are called "Hangers"
Of course an "Aerospace" company would NEVER have such things as "Hangers" :rofl:

I can understand him putting his money into things that interest him, at least hes not spending it all on trainers, hand/man bags, cars, bling etc like a long of more recent rich folks, who hete can honestly say that if they had a billion going spare they wouldnt spend some of it on a subject they find facinating?

I can understand him putting his money into things that interest him, at least hes not spending it all on trainers, hand/man bags, cars, bling etc like a long of more recent rich folks, who hete can honestly say that if they had a billion going spare they wouldnt spend some of it on a subject they find facinating?
Bigelow made his money through Government contracts. Made a lot out of "Skinwalker Ranch"

"specially prepared buildings for debris at Bigelow Aerospace". Yeah. They are called "Hangers"
Of course an "Aerospace" company would NEVER have such things as "Hangers" :rofl:
Probably because they are hangars, rather than hangers.

Bigelow made his money through Government contracts. Made a lot out of "Skinwalker Ranch"
Steve jobs made his money from gullible people who just 'have' to have the lastest iwhatever, Jeff Bezos made all his money from lazy people who cant be assed to get off their arses and go shopping, Bill Gates made his money by monopolising the computer software industry and crushing anyone that got in his way, all billionares have dubious histories.

I don't know of any evidence to support those claims. It's often assumed something like that was going on at the ranch, but just because it's frequently referred to on the interwebs, it doesn't make it true. As far as well-funded research operations go, the ranch was pretty small potatoes. To me it looks just about like what one would expect from a billionaire's pet project. Probably not as expensive as a typical billionaire's yacht.

I don't know of any evidence to support those claims. It's often assumed something like that was going on at the ranch, but just because it's frequently referred to on the interwebs, it doesn't make it true. As far as well-funded research operations go, the ranch was pretty small potatoes. To me it looks just about like what one would expect from a billionaire's pet project. Probably not as expensive as a typical billionaire's yacht.
That's pretty much my take on it too. I can't imagine Bigelow made any money from it, or perhaps... not much.

When it's funded by the state, it's a blank cheque. Well funded-operation don't necessarily have to be BIG.
Bigelow sent in there to cover-up/debunk strange going-ons. Bigelow leaves and the place is still owned by the military industrial complex.
Austin Popper "I don't know of any evidence to support those claims" Pray tell....How do you get information out of a highly-secret organisation??

It took the british 99 years(and they still wanted to hide it) to find out The "Lusitania" WAS a MILITARY ships carrying MILITARY equipment under the guise of a civilian Ocean liner.

So, randomly spouting "Where's the evidence" doesn't mean it's not there.

I might have it wrong but Bigelow now wants to talk to the dead.

Maybe he wants to communicate to us when dies ?

^^ This ^^

I'm sure Bob doesn't give a rat's ass what we or anyone else thinks about what he spends his money on. I'm also sure that pretty much everyone here would do similar things if we had tons of money.

Back