• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ruggero Santilli's Alternative Science Theories & Ventures

Analogue Boy

Bar 6
Santilli Telescope with convex lens captures previously unseen entities monitoring sensitive sites.

The incredible pictures scientists say prove 'invisible alien entities ARE here on Earth'
SCIENTISTS seeking evidence of anti-matter in space claim to have stumbled across a previously unknown "invisible life form" here on Earth, which alarmingly could be SPYING on us.

Thunder Energies Corporation, an optics, nuclear physics and energy company, claims to have detected "invisible entities" living in Earth's atmosphere.

The corporation is run by controversial Harvard-educated Italian-American nuclear physicist Dr Ruggero Santilli.

He is dismissed by many mainstream scientists as a "fringe scientist" but he has in turn branded the rejection of his work as a conspiracy against "novel science" which often conflicts with established thinking, such as Einstein's theory of relativity.

The nuclear physicist says the discovery was made using the Santilli Telescope he has developed to try to discover proof of theoretical anti-matter galaxies, anti-matter cosmic rays and anti-matter asteroids.

The research team even fears the previously unknown micro-lifeforms may be carrying out covert surveillance on Earth because of where they have been found. ...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...nvisible-alien-entities-spying-on-us-on-Earth

Video at link.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load of bullshit! In the video, telescopes with convex and concave lenses are compared. But the light rays are shown following the same paths in both cases, which doesn't explain the claimed differences.

In fact, the diagram is wrong - the concave lens will not focus the light as shown but disperse it. See
Types of simple lenses on this Wiki page:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens_(optics)

In optics, we say that convex lenses produce real images, while concave lenses form virtual images.
(A convex lens acts as a burning glass because the real image of the sun is very hot, but a concave lens disperses the heat - there is no concentration of light rays at a virtual image.)

If Santilli & Co. can't clearly explain what they're doing, to someone trained in Physics like me, then I know they're spouting garbage.

The 'lifeforms' imaged look mostly like multiple exposures, or multiple reflections from something. Santilli & Co. are the fluffy woo-woos of science! :twisted: I'm not wasting any more time on them.

Santilli, eh?
Nothing to do with Ray Santilli, then?

Is The Express basically the UK Weekly World News by this point? I ask because I'm seeing a lot of clippings of sensationalist, outrageous stories like this on here recently, and most seem to be from The Express.

And the Mail, Mirror, Sun have suddenly all gone broadsheet have they?

I've noticed the Mail and the Express becoming increasingly Fortean. Good news there's a growing appetite for the stuff but possibly bad news for the FT that people's appetite for more information is served with the wonky opinions that appear below the line in these articles.

But they're all tending towards the Sunday Sport / National Enquirer style. As are UK Discovery Channel / 'History' Channel.

Sensationalist pseudoscience, as opposed to the open-minded, considered analysis style that characterises Fortean Times. The trustworthy REAL face of publisheddForteana. Never afraid to say no, always cautious to say yes.

I sometimes think even the New Scientist bracket is trying to become as populist as Loaded or Cosmo.

And the Mail, Mirror, Sun have suddenly all gone broadsheet have they?
Actually the Telegraph has a long tradition of posting Fortean-style stories, under a sub-heading of 'How about that' IIRC. (I can't check right now because it's blocked me for using up my article allowance.) They don't go to the barking-mad end of the spectrum, but stick with oddities, coincidences, and strange folk type stories.

But they're all tending towards the Sunday Sport / National Enquirer style. As are UK Discovery Channel / 'History' Channel.

Sensationalist pseudoscience, as opposed to the open-minded, considered analysis style that characterises Fortean Times. The trustworthy REAL face of publisheddForteana. Never afraid to say no, always cautious to say yes.

I sometimes think even the New Scientist bracket is trying to become as populist as Loaded or Cosmo.
What if the only safe way to tell people the truth is through info- tainment. Let's say the government promised someone that they would tell the people the truth by a certain point in our evolution. Then they couch it in a rediculous venue such as YouTube so as to make the truth unbelievable.

What if the only safe way to tell people the truth is through info- tainment. Let's say the government promised someone that they would tell the people the truth by a certain point in our evolution. Then they couch it in a rediculous venue such as YouTube so as to make the truth unbelievable.

Why not just keep the "truth" to themselves in that case? Save themselves a lot of bother and unwanted interest.

E
Why not just keep the "truth" to themselves in that case? Save themselves a lot of bother and unwanted interest.
"Externalization of the Hierarchy" is a book by Alice Bailey where she puts forth the theory that the ruling elites will gradually reveal themselves to the masses through control of culture such the arts,cinema and music being the most powerful venues. So then the question is begged, why reveal yourself at all? The answer is that they want to be worshiped like a God.

Or maybe they're messing with us, like a cat toys with a mouse?

Well those little lifeforms don't look too threatening. What are they going to do - observe us to death?
Sounds like the "Watchers" in the Book of Enoch. Little life forms can be as deadly as a virus. Don't piss off the itty bitty committee.

Hah. The smaller they are, the more short-sighted they are. Tiny little eyes can read the small print but they can't see the big picture.

Santilli, eh?
Nothing to do with Ray Santilli, then?

No.

The "Santilli Telescope", "magnecules", a conspiracy theory involving prominent Jewish scientists suppressing any research that endangers the dominance of Einstein's theories, and other weirdness are associated with Italian-American physicist Ruggero Santilli. AFAIK he has no relation to Ray Santilli.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruggero_Santilli

This January 2016 CNN Money news item (from 10 days prior to the Express article quoted above) more reasonably describes Santilli's claims.

Santilli claimed his telescope technology was capable of detecting antimatter, and the remarkable thing about the Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITEs) was their antimatter composition, not their status as aliens surreptitiously living among us.

Here's the note from CNN International's PR Newswire feed.

NOTE: All embedded links in the archived article are dead, and no archived versions seem to exist for any of them.
Thunder Energies Discovers Invisible Terrestrial Entities Using Santilli Telescope

PR Newswire
January 20, 2016: 08:00 AM ET

SURREY, BC, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - Thunder Energies Corp (TNRG:OTC) has recently detected invisible entities in our terrestrial environment with the revolutionary Santilli telescope with concave lenses (Trade Mark and patent pending by Thunder Energies). Thunder Energies Corporation has previously presented confirmations of the apparent existence of antimatter galaxies,

antimatter asteroids and antimatter cosmic rays detected in preceding tests. In this breaking news, Thunder Energies presents evidence for the existence of Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE) of the dark and bright type.

"This is an exciting discovery. We do not know what these entities are; they're completely invisible to our eyes, our binoculars, or traditional Galileo telescopes, but these objects are fully visible in cameras attached to our Santilli telescope," stated Dr. Ruggero Santilli, CEO Thunder Energies Corp.

To view the video interview with Dr. Santilli and Dr. Gaines, President & COO or to download clips go here:

Breaking News

Technical information can be obtained from the scientific paper R. M. Santilli, "Apparent Detection via New Telescopes with Concave Lenses of Otherwise Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE)," American Journal of Modern Physics (in press), http://www.thunder-energies.com/docs/ITE-paper-12-15-15.pdf or from the scientific archives of the R. M. Santilli Foundation. http://www.santilli-foundation.org/news.html

ABOUT Thunder Energies Corp:
Thunder Energies Corporation is a breakthrough technology company featuring three cutting edge technologies in the fields of optics, nuclear physics and fuel combustion. Thunder Energies is led by Dr. Ruggero Santilli, CEO and Chief Science Officer and Dr. George Gaines, President & COO. Dr. Santilli is a former faculty at MIT, Harvard and other leading institutions around the world. For details, please visit Dr. Santilli's CV.

http://thunder-energies.com/
727-940-3944
SOURCE Thunder Energies Corp.

SOURCE: http://archive.ph/NcOlI#selection-414.0-641.29

What a load of bullshit! In the video, telescopes with convex and concave lenses are compared. But the light rays are shown following the same paths in both cases, which doesn't explain the claimed differences.

In fact, the diagram is wrong - the concave lens will not focus the light as shown but disperse it. See
Types of simple lenses on this Wiki page:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens_(optics)

In optics, we say that convex lenses produce real images, while concave lenses form virtual images.
(A convex lens acts as a burning glass because the real image of the sun is very hot, but a concave lens disperses the heat - there is no concentration of light rays at a virtual image.)

If Santilli & Co. can't clearly explain what they're doing, to someone trained in Physics like me, then I know they're spouting garbage.

Tut! Read the article carefully and you will see that this is explained:

<<The second view depicts the structure of the novel, refractive, Santilli telescopes whose primary lens must be “concave” under the prediction that antimatter-light has a negative index of refraction (See Figure 1).>>

I think when you take this into account, the data has a negative index of credibility...

Back