• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Russian Military 'Used Telepathy'

Zeke Newbold

Carbon based biped.
From the reputable Moscow Times:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019...at-telepathy-in-chechnya-report-claims-a65077

Gist: A journal produced by the Russian Defence Ministry called Army Digest` has claimed (in the February edition) that soldiers were triaed to use various kinds of clairvoyance - dubbed `metacontact` - during the chechnyan wars of the 1990s and 2000s. This was used to disrupt software, read documents in sealed chambers and for interrogation purposes. The same soldiers were also trained to resist the same techniques when used against them.

Who needs Novichok? Be afraid, be very afraid.

Perhaps Jon Ronson could do a follow up to his The Men that Stare at Goats, about the US military's attempts to develop psychic warfare techniques.

I've read various reports and accounts of how much of the US madness in the 60s around remote viewing and telepathy etc, were fuelled by fears that the Russians had already developed such techniques and even had an academy where they were actively studied and techniques taught.

This was used...to read documents in sealed chambers...

I see...small sealed chamber...

....residual smell of some kind of poison gas...

There is ream of documents at side of tin receptacle.

Hmmm - some writing on documents.

Reads.........

....IZAL Medicated!

Boris! BORIS! You got the bloody coordinates wrong again.

I've read various reports and accounts of how much of the US madness in the 60s around remote viewing and telepathy etc, were fuelled by fears that the Russians had already developed such techniques and even had an academy where they were actively studied and techniques taught.

I reckon the Russians are field testing goat attacks controlled by psychics thousands of miles away. Next a herd of goats will attack military bases.

https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/bushwalker-suffers-leg-injuries-after-being-attacked-by-goat-c-2032369

Back