• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sainthood - an act of spiritual murder?

A

Anonymous

This begins a religious rant and my idea of Sainthood, a lesson in part, and in others, a judgement.

A Saint is a life in which the Soul of that person, made Saint by religious consecration, has no limit to being able to live the life through, time and time, times upon times, over and over again until the Soul does grow old and expires. Take the simple fable from the book of the biblical old testament, the reason that Moses (amongst others) was such a grand age when he did expire. In this lesson, you may forget the popular belief and concept that “a single life doth we have.”, but the age of Moses discussed in their old testament was that of his Soul, and not of his Life, and the fable is the lesson that it is a pointless exercise to repeat a life which you have already lived, for you will only learn so much in one life, and when you have learned it all, you ought to live another and give grace of your lived life, to another soul, that you may both progress to find new lessons.

And what is the caused result of endearing one life to Sainthood? It does not make me angry to perceive that the religious make attempt to construe meaning in the history of the biblical word as it was written. But I also, do not believe that they have misconstrued the biblical word. They have simply utilised its lessons and become possessive of it, brainwashing their blind followers, almost to an opposite nature in the teachings that they give. Their Saints are certainly good beings and have committed themselves to worthy works all throughout their lives, but still they are judged with the grace of Sainthood. I say that this act is not faithful, and their myth; Sainthood, is a form of murder of the Soul.

Why should the good people of this beautiful planet be endeared to Sainthood and see no relief from it, for when our souls expire, they are gone, back to the earth. As human evolved from human’s own dirt, so back to our own dirt, we return. But in the mind of reason, good people from one life are granted their own choices. Saints are never given choice, they are only given consecration.

To understand the reason and to answer the questions of Sainthood, and whether it is just to mislead the good into that which is not good for them, we must also understand the opposite of Sainthood. And that is the Chamberlain Life, or Chamberlain Soul, in either sense of the material being, or concept of being, this is the definition;

A Chamberlain life is a path of life, in which there is never any occupancy of any soul passing through that path of life by birth, or from birth and thus, no Soul is raised when that life expires and dies. The life relies on occupancy by a divide from the Soul of a Saint, consecrated at the act of conception between the man and the woman who are that chamberlain’s parents, and by multiplication of the soul of the Saint, after it has accomplished its firstfruit path. At expiration of the life, the chamberlain soul returns to the greater consciousness of the Saint, from whence it came, filling that saintly soul with the iniquities and wrongs, crimes and lessons of its life.

So the question from the mind of a good and faithful human would be to attempt to reason how many lives are lost to Chamberlain because if the consecration of one Saint?

And I will enforce the reason that it should be none. Already it has been said that Sainthood is not a good, but an immoral consecration and that because of the consecration of sainthood, there should be life without Soul and this life should endear itself to one life without ending, such as the Saint has been consecrated similarly. This religious conception has created the illusion that a chamberlain life carries the same willing effort to never see the mind of their Soul and that it is mere food for thought, to the mind of the Saint. If this is such, the same religion that is worshipped in christianity, the same God which they see from the public display of the consecration of Sainthood, then I accept unto me no part of it, be that as it will, I am fallen from that grace, gladly to be just to judge such instances. It is the religious torment of Sainthood which has given us the saying – only the good die young. More is the pity and it is just a shame.

So all I can do is offer my perceptions of that incomprehensible religion and the biblical book from which they devise their conspirations. It is a shop, where the God is the bigger whore than any Amsterdam tart, and that God has created their sorcery divides, for His own greedy soul, by introducing Sainthood.

Life is beautiful and I shall continue to offer myself to my own sacrilege to bestow reason of mind to it all.

God is a lost concept, God is wandering alone in the dark with no torch to light any tabernacle. This, caused by the misconception of the book which is subscribed to by the ignorant religious hierarchy that I see from this life, and my others. The holy bible and the new testament, just forget them both if you do not understand the literature with which it is they were written and also because in each of us is the psychic ability to make the change of our own fates and we are all entitled to utilise the words of the Old Testament, for our own greedy gains, such as God has commited the crimes of the concept therein. Lives will not be ended pre-empt and Souls will not go wandering for their homes. The Soul of our own homes are across our own paths.

I am a mere scribe of truth with the truth, and they say that their Gods are not afraid of truth. They should be. It is the human mind which is not afraid to explore that which may be of truth, God was only a created concept by the insecure minds of megalomaniacal humans. And soon, their God is to become their leader in a war, most horrible.

Now that we may see, and we can share the truth of the truest trust, in Life we reproduce and in Soul we procreate. Reproduction is an act of combination and procreation is an act of division. Now think, was man created, or did man divide himself? Crawling up from the slimy pits of incarnation that held parts of this earth in its youth - From our own dirt, we came and to our own dirt, so shall we return.

This cycle of life can be explained in the simple reason that human will not destroy human. Our own dirt will.
The Soul induces enough oxygen in the life to allow the eyes to see the colours it sees and the forms of material objects, and the plains of The Great Divide; our dimensional alignment with the beloved places of our Soul and the adorned place of our Lives.

So what would be the advantages to any average human of being a Saint? I can honestly think of none but sorcery, and to let all who endear sainthood, be allowed its trusts, for if that Saint was capable of enduring the self-harm and sacrilege which induces such magic, then there would be many more faithful, as opposed to religious people on the earth today, but that is merely my own opinion, I am not a miracle worker, nor am I a magician and I do not profess to being able to walk on water, nor raise the dead from life. I am a man and a scribe, a happy life with intent to do good for the people around me and I cannot be a messenger for ones who have such a short concentration span that they need something to worship other than their own Soul, giving thanks, not worship to our Great Master for his lessons.

Let me walk away with my observance of hermits trailing behind me and let my Soul choose where and when I shall live, should I need to learn any more. For mine is of Peace, not of Procreation :!:

I well misunderstand your theory, but given what I know of the old, and new testament, you seem to be grafting on a concept of the soul being reborn into a new body as part of a learning cycle.

It is my understanding that this is not part of either Jewish or Christian belief, and so, to me at least your theory makes no sense.

In christianity, which you seem to be referencing with your use of the term 'saint' the soul is viewed as eternal, and has no given life span.

Also being canonised by the Catholic church does not grant a soul different abilities, rather it is an acknowledgement of the way in which they lived there life (or a portion of it), and events, such as miracles that happen after physical death.

dirtybob2 said:
I well misunderstand your theory, but given what I know of the old, and new testament, you seem to be grafting on a concept of the soul being reborn into a new body as part of a learning cycle.

It is my understanding that this is not part of either Jewish or Christian belief, and so, to me at least your theory makes no sense.

In christianity, which you seem to be referencing with your use of the term 'saint' the soul is viewed as eternal, and has no given life span.

Also being canonised by the Catholic church does not grant a soul different abilities, rather it is an acknowledgement of the way in which they lived there life (or a portion of it), and events, such as miracles that happen after physical death.

ermmmmmmm. no. it was a rant.
but since you are obviously an experienced saint. Thanks!

Rus xxx

dirtybob2 said:

Some christians do believe in physical rebirth in heaven or hell.

One of the 'proof's' often offered for Sainthood is the incorruptibility of the saint's body after death. There is, of course, another group of mythical beings whose corpses remain obstinately incorruptible: namely Vampires.

Fear the holy bloodsuckers!

graylien said:
One of the 'proof's' often offered for Sainthood is the incorruptibility of the saint's body after death. There is, of course, another group of mythical beings whose corpses remain obstinately incorruptible: namely Vampires.

Fear the holy bloodsuckers!
Strangely enough, I once read (or, heard on BBC Radio4), a vampire story about the true nature of the Roman Catholic, priestly "Kiss of Peace", that transfers the secret of being a priest from an older priest to a younger.

I can't track it down, but it was suitably creepy. ;)

To understand the reason and to answer the questions of Sainthood, and whether it is just to mislead the good into that which is not good for them, we must also understand the opposite of Sainthood. And that is the Chamberlain Life, or Chamberlain Soul, in either sense of the material being, or concept of being, this is the definition;

A Chamberlain life is a path of life, in which there is never any occupancy of any soul passing through that path of life by birth, or from birth and thus, no Soul is raised when that life expires and dies. The life relies on occupancy by a divide from the Soul of a Saint, consecrated at the act of conception between the man and the woman who are that chamberlain’s parents, and by multiplication of the soul of the Saint, after it has accomplished its firstfruit path. At expiration of the life, the chamberlain soul returns to the greater consciousness of the Saint, from whence it came, filling that saintly soul with the iniquities and wrongs, crimes and lessons of its life.

i'm confused :?

1. The opposite of a saint is a Chamberlain Soul/Life.
2. The Chamberlain Life/Soul is a life without the influence of a soul.
3. Life relies on an element of the soul of a saint
4. At the end of a Chamberlain Life/Soul it returns to its host saint.

Statement 1 and 4 run contrary to each other. How can the opposite of a saint be part of that saint?

monster_magnet said:

i'm confused :?

1. The opposite of a saint is a Chamberlain Soul/Life.
2. The Chamberlain Life/Soul is a life without the influence of a soul.
3. Life relies on an element of the soul of a saint
4. At the end of a Chamberlain Life/Soul it returns to its host saint.

Statement 1 and 4 run contrary to each other. How can the opposite of a saint be part of that saint?

good point my friend... maybe "opposite" was the wrong word to use... I'm obviously completely illiterate... i've only written 4 books of poetry and a novel.
thanks for commenting on my rant.

monster_magnet said:
kyrus said:
i've only written 4 books of poetry and a novel.

With a good editor anything is possible ;)

kyrus said:
thanks for commenting on my rant

No problem. Care to explain its purpose?

just showing my empathy towards religion ;)

er... wotz an editer?

Re: reincarnation and christianity, it has been suggested that the notion of the sins of the father (..yea, and unto the third generation) etc are a metaphor for re-birth and the concept of karma.

Saints......well, the notion of sainthood is a concept made by man and ordained by man. While there are clearly very humble and selfless people in the world, the act of venerating them (post death) seems to be more a human condition than any divine sanction (should such a thing exist).

Back