• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"Samsquatch" filmed in Yellowstone

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
Unfortunately it was the Yellowstone webcam which was filmed with a camera phone. Lousy quality. Supposedly filmed during Christmas 2016.

Last edited:
I'm stunned, what a coincidence that yet again, the video turns out to be low quality making it impossible to learn anything. :rolleyes: Oh wait...there's bells on my other leg...

Even with the lousy quality, I would swear there are a couple of zoomed-in frames faintly indicating one of the later-arriving figures is wearing a parka of a lighter color than the rest of its apparel.

An attempt at analyzing the video.

Last edited:
I'm always annoyed when people do that 'filming from a TV screen' thing. It seems almost designed to give the worst possible quality. A smart person would convert it to another video format so it can be mastered for best quality on Youtube.
A way to do this with a live feed is to use screen capture software.

Even with the lousy quality, I would swear there are a couple of zoomed-in frames faintly indicating one of the later-arriving figures is wearing a parka of a lighter color than the rest of its apparel.
Omg! The samsquatches are wearing parkas! :p

Back