• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sasquatch Are Here And Wanting To Help Us All (Manchester England)

manchester sasquatch

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
i am a sasquatch contactee from manchester england, the sasquatch are not what people are told to belive, they have psychic type powers which are out of this world,
i have the great sasquatch around me daily, they are very powerful beings who just want to help us and be friends with big hearted open minded people,

i was a lad from the streets who did not beleive in this type of thing until i was visited by 2 sasquatch after finishing meditation,

this is my story i filmed so take a look guys,

i am looking to talk to others who are going through this also,

Welcome to the FTMB!

Did the contact occur in Manchester?
hi there

yes , well the sasquatch are able to do things which are out of this world, they come to me in a spirit type form, after meditation they first shown up in my room, they still do that daily, watch my video it will tell you more

where abouts are you? Bruntwood park?? it sounds very loud with aircraft? i thought you were in bogart hole clough till i heard them

its really dangerous to go into psychic experiences like these with a preconceived idea that what you are contacting is all light and love. have you ever read Diamonic Realities or The Trickster and the Paranormal? how much background do you have in spell casting and protective work? these experiences can be deceptive. generally they ARE deceptive. sasquatch is a part of almost every native american tribes belief systems, and they have a lot of experience with them, and yet even they are divided almost 50-50 in their beliefs about what these beings are, and if they are benign or a danger. its naive to think you've already gotten all the answers. when other cultures and individuals well versed in this are not willing to make assumptions about their true nature. you are walking a dangerous path, what Henry Franzoni called the "road to Seatco." (a native name for sasquatch). its a road to a way out land, where many people end up confused, used, and sometimes hoaxing evidence. I'm sure you feel super confident that these beings are helpful and you feel special that they have contacted you, singled you out, and I'm sure you will dismiss everything I'm saying in your haste to have this "wonderful" experience but child, you better beware.

If it was in the UK wouldn't it be a wood-wose or similar?

I've never heard of a sasquatch in the UK - perhaps the black dogs and ABCs have eaten them all.

There's a whole episode of Finding Bigfoot filmed over here apparently. Isn't that wonderful.

And, actually there have been lots of reports of things variously described as bigfoot, sasquatch and yeti. Isn't that wonderful too.

I've never heard of a sasquatch in the UK - perhaps the black dogs and ABCs have eaten them all.
One that springs to mind is the Beast of Bolam Lake. Probably a hoax, but still a reported sighting.
http://spookyisles.com/2013/09/bolam-lake-and-northumberlands-man-beast/

There are at least two threads on this forum dedicated to UK sightings.
http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/british-man-beast.51019/
http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/wodewose-uk-manbeasts.7779/

Oddly enough there was a sasquatch on the Blue Moon MCFC site, not seen since 2011 however, probably now hiding in someones bedroom.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/members/sasquatch.33437/

Manchester Sasquatch - When you mention you have been in contact with others trying to get answers via the internet, have you paid the $60 that this Gabe Solomon character on your youtube channel is offering? Or have you parted with any of your money at any time to these people? Please be aware.

As I say - wood wose.

Maybe not if you're of the opinion that there's no sort of external reality for any hairy hominid sightings, and that they're a cultural phenomena. If the witnesses are more connected to modern culture that's spawned bigfoot, via the yeti, than the medieval culture that produced the woodwose, then it's a sasquatch, or yeti. It's like the people that call themselves Druids, they've got nothing to do with the iron age priestly class, they're roots lie in Victorian fantasy.

Without any intention of being insulting, I think you should see a psychologist/psychiatrist, if only to eliminate the possibility (for yourself) that you are suffering from hallucinations for some reason. Hallucinations can be very real and convincing and a lot of people have trouble coming to terms with the fact that something so real to them, isn't there at all. Oliver Sacks' book Hallucinations is a real insight into how powerful the human mind can be.

Yes, Bokonist has a good point - go and get checked out. I know you are convinced about this so see it as a means of supporting your credibility?

can you just book in with a psychologist ? would probably have to see your GP first, tell them what youve seen and how much you drink and smoke, they would then decide on an appropriate referral, if at all, based on clinical signs and the credibility of what you tell them

A bit off topic but I'm sure Sasquatch would get a similar letter from Manchester City Council.

J Courtenay GrimwoodVerified account‏@JonCG
Oh, good God... RT @GreekGeordie: Manchester City Council sent this piece of beauty to someone recently:

CwMIoI4WYAAhe9h.jpg

That's a point. Having two sasquatches in your home regularly could affect your Council Tax and/or other benefits.

I don't know if their gender and sexuality will be taken into account these days. If you don't respond to their queries they may send someone around to film them.

Ah! Maybe that is the whole idea! :clap:

Last edited:
The most urgent question seem to be : is Mani aware that he's the translator between worlds? Is Mani ready to translate all this jazz to us all?

It's interesting that the sasquaches apparently have our best interests at heart. A bit like the classic aliens that used to (or still do?) warn us about our bad and unecological behaviour.

I'm afraid that Manchester Sasquatch was last on the board the single day he posted, just the twice.

Another one their gimp. Someone should do something about them! :(

I'm thinking it was an attempted viral video by an aspiring actor.
To give him his due - to be able to say something obviously outrageous and make it believable shows real acting talent.

I wonder how many believable first witness accounts in the media have been part of an actors 'showreel'?

Back