• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Trouble is, even if there hasn't been any satanic abuse in the past, these newspaper stories provide juicy details that other people can incorporate into their copycat cults.

Trouble is, even if there hasn't been any satanic abuse in the past, these newspaper stories provide juicy details that other people can incorporate into their copycat cults.
I agree..always remember the Elton John Rent Boy scandal with photos..it did happen in my eyes but for Elton won some damages.
Rent Boy ....never hear that term now it was like a cult of its own.

A bit like Rotherham etc

I understand what you're saying, but calling such conflicting dualism (duplicity?) "bipolar" (a la clinical psychology) is frankly off the mark.

A clinically "bipolar" God would alternate between hyperactive intervention and sulking withdrawal rather than permanently threatening destruction, death, and / or eternal damnation while claiming benevolent love.

Passive - aggressive? Maybe (though not a recognized clinical category any more). Bipolar? Nope ...
As I said, exactly what is described in the bible.

As I said, exactly what is described in the bible.

But not, as EnolaGaia says, BiPolar.

I repeat:

Using the name of a medical condition as shorthand for undesirable features is shoddy and lazy.

Using it wrongly is incompetent.

If you are BP, that only gives you the right to use the term of abuse about yourself.

Like narcissism.

Yes. I vaguely think that using a real medical term for behavior one finds unpleasant is an attempt to confer instant credibility to one's analysis. Sometimes it is warranted, if the observer is a trained psychologist, and has observed over a long period of time, etc.

In the McCann thread, the parents were called sociopaths for leaving their children alone in the apartment; this was the single observation which led to the label. Once this label was established, then other conjectures built up: perhaps they had abused the girl and so had to get rid of the body; perhaps they had sedated the girl and so she died of an overdose; etc.

Logic and reasoning are built at least partly upon assumptions which need frequent and rigorous examination.

Yes. I vaguely think that using a real medical term for behavior one finds unpleasant is an attempt to confer instant credibility to one's analysis. Sometimes it is warranted, if the observer is a trained psychologist, and has observed over a long period of time, etc.

In the McCann thread, the parents were called sociopaths for leaving their children alone in the apartment; this was the single observation which led to the label. Once this label was established, then other conjectures built up: perhaps they had abused the girl and so had to get rid of the body; perhaps they had sedated the girl and so she died of an overdose; etc.

Logic and reasoning are built at least partly upon assumptions which need frequent and rigorous examination.
Narcissism is the one that really gets me at the moment. Diagnosed by just about every sixteen year old on Reddit about the parents who won't let them do something they really want to do. Then the term is picked up by others who aren't allowed to do something and it gets bandied about until it has just about lost all of its original power and now is just 'mean people who call me out on my shit and won't give me my own way.' And so on, until people begin to believe that is what narcissism really is.

A tremendous article by New Zealand journo David Farrier on Peter Ellis, a man who's life was ruined by the 80's Satanic Panic witch hunt.

Incidentally, David Farrier had a great series on Netflix called 'Dark Tourist' where he visited some of the world's more obscure & dangerous & offbeat tourist attractions. Worth watching if you can find it.

The Never-Ending Legacy of the Satanic Panic​

A New Zealand victim of the satanic panic died before the Supreme Court deemed him innocent. How did Peter Ellis end up here?​

Hi,

Something remarkable happened in New Zealand last week — a first.

The Supreme Court quashed the convictions of a dead man. The man had died three years ago, riddled with cancer. It was the dead man’s third and final appeal: he’d failed in 1994, and he’d failed again in 1999.

But in death, somehow, he’d won.

I wish he’d been around to have seen it. The man was Peter Ellis, and he was a victim of the satanic panic that had kicked off in America over a decade before his conviction.

It was the same satanic panic that’s consistently fed into the QAnon conspiracy theory narratives that raged on while Ellis waited.

Now he’s deemed innocent; innocent like he knew he was the entire time.

Maybe some sanity is finally coming back. Maybe. I just wish Peter Ellis was around to see it.
https://www.webworm.co/p/satanicpan...2QKvbsROAZzs9oSAVby7nsU2HJo9t48dNJJH3P1P3mqms

Recent advertising campaigns of fashion house Balenciaga are being questioned after Satanic symbols are seen in photographs featuring children:

Five ‘demonic’ symbols in Balenciaga ad​

As Balenciaga “child abuse” scandal grows, an eagle-eyed TikTok user claims to have spotted five “demonic” hidden details in one of the luxury brand’s ads.

As the Balenciaga “child abuse” ad scandal grows, one TikTok user has spotted more “demonic symbols” hidden in plain sight in the controversial photo-shoot.
“Balenciaga on mad one,” music producer Marc Baigent captioned the video, which has already been viewed more than 2.3 million times.
“Five things spotted in one of the Balenciaga campaign photos,” the video says, as it zooms in on different set elements in the photo featuring a young boy.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/f...d/news-story/74c0b4bb7ec2eff62dcc5ab69e9ed889

Recent advertising campaigns of fashion house Balenciaga are being questioned after Satanic symbols are seen in photographs featuring children:

Five ‘demonic’ symbols in Balenciaga ad​

As Balenciaga “child abuse” scandal grows, an eagle-eyed TikTok user claims to have spotted five “demonic” hidden details in one of the luxury brand’s ads.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/f...d/news-story/74c0b4bb7ec2eff62dcc5ab69e9ed889
The word 'claims' is doing a lot of undercover heavy lifting in that sentence.

I'm not saying it's evidence of SRA, but the modern trend of using child models in adult situations, with dark , sexual and fetish imagery around them, is a horrible trend that needs to stop. Balenciaga are not the only offenders either. A clothing company called "Caroline brosmans" in the Netherlands was featured on Vigilant Citizens site a few years ago, their ads were seeming to show very unhappy looking children in some very dark and disturbing settings - why??? And that is supposed to sell overpriced clothing to parents??? All very odd.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilan...ith-balenciaga-and-the-rabbit-hole-goes-deep/

But the use of children posing with bondage gear n stuff needs to END.

Alleged Satanic Child Sex Ring Accused of Rape, Attempted Murder, Blood Sacrifices

An alleged Satanic child sex ring has been accused of attempted murder and the rape of children in Scotland in a trial for offences stretching over a decade.

On Friday [6.1.23], 11 people appeared before the High Court in Glasgow, accused of operating a Satanic cult which abused two young girls and a boy, who were allegedly forced to engage in witchcraft rituals and subjected to sexual and violent abuse by members of the group.

A 14-page indictment was brought before the court, accusing the group of crimes ranging from attempted murder and rape between January 2010 and March 2020.

The court heard that the two young girls and the young boy had been forced to kill animals and use a ouija board, or something similar, “to call on spirits and demons” in witchcraft ceremonies. The children were also allegedly forced into performing Satanic “seances” including the drinking of blood and the eating of a heart.

One of the alleged girl victims of the group was reported to have been locked in a fridge, freezer, microwave, and an oven in an attempt to kill her.

The indictment also claimed that the group filmed the children being sexually abused while the adults “did clap, cheer and verbally encourage” the rapes.

Lord Beckett at the Glasgow High Court said that he believed that a seven-week trial will be needed for the case, but warned “[t]here are so many people in the case there could be an unusual level of disruption.”

A full trial hearing will be conducted in September.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ed-of-rape-attempted-murder-blood-sacrifices/

maximus otter

I must be due for another call to jury service. And of course I wouldn't and couldn't tell y'all anything about it!

Alleged Satanic Child Sex Ring Accused of Rape, Attempted Murder, Blood Sacrifices

An alleged Satanic child sex ring has been accused of attempted murder and the rape of children in Scotland in a trial for offences stretching over a decade.

On Friday [6.1.23], 11 people appeared before the High Court in Glasgow, accused of operating a Satanic cult which abused two young girls and a boy, who were allegedly forced to engage in witchcraft rituals and subjected to sexual and violent abuse by members of the group.

A 14-page indictment was brought before the court, accusing the group of crimes ranging from attempted murder and rape between January 2010 and March 2020.

The court heard that the two young girls and the young boy had been forced to kill animals and use a ouija board, or something similar, “to call on spirits and demons” in witchcraft ceremonies. The children were also allegedly forced into performing Satanic “seances” including the drinking of blood and the eating of a heart.

One of the alleged girl victims of the group was reported to have been locked in a fridge, freezer, microwave, and an oven in an attempt to kill her.

The indictment also claimed that the group filmed the children being sexually abused while the adults “did clap, cheer and verbally encourage” the rapes.

Lord Beckett at the Glasgow High Court said that he believed that a seven-week trial will be needed for the case, but warned “[t]here are so many people in the case there could be an unusual level of disruption.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ed-of-rape-attempted-murder-blood-sacrifices/

maximus otter
Hmmm, we'll see...

That's a good episode.

Sledge, being a black metal fan, was directly affected by those events of the 90s and is fairly emotive in this one, in contrast to his usual staid manner. He has a brilliant wit but not a lot of humour here.

Last edited:
Satanic panic is officially back - according to this article about podgy transvestite Sam Smith's latest "Gloria" tour!

SEI_151938418.jpg

https://inews.co.uk/culture/music/response-sam-smith-show-proves-satanic-panic-back-2275824

I agree..always remember the Elton John Rent Boy scandal with photos..it did happen in my eyes but for Elton won some damages.
Rent Boy ....never hear that term now it was like a cult of its own.
It didn't happen though. The S*N made it up, publishing on the principle that their lies would be justified if someone out there had a similar story to tell. Nobody stepped forward because there wasn't anyone. He hadn't abused any underage male sex workers; the story was all lies.

Watching Accused: The Hampstead Paedophile Hoax on Ch4. Two young children were bullied by their mother and her boyfriend into making allegations about satanic sexual abuse and baby-eating at their school and by schoolmates' parents.

The boyfriend was a conspiracy nutter who bought into the usual world domination child-sacrifice rubbish.

This was all covered by the Hoaxed podcast a couple of years ago.

Here's the Guardian review -
Accused: The Hampstead Paedophile Hoax – TV that will make your eyes pop more by the minute

Back